Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HEART BREAKING FOR McPHAIL TODAY

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 pm

So sad to see and the poor sod looked gutted, love him to get healthy and fit and have a good run in the team, poor lads as been Jinxed. :(

Re: HEART BREAKING FOR McPHAIL TODAY

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 pm

So gutted for him. :cry:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:So sad to see and the poor sod looked gutted, love him to get healthy and fit and have a good run in the team, poor lads as been Jinxed. :(

4/10 for effort.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 pm

BigGwynram wrote:So sad to see and the poor sod looked gutted, love him to get healthy and fit and have a good run in the team, poor lads as been Jinxed. :(

What was his injury?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

What was his injury?

THINK IT WAS HAMSTRING, LET'S HOPE JUST A BIT OF TIGHTNESS AND NOTHING TO SERIOUS. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 pm

The Consultant wrote:

4/10 for effort.

agreed.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

let's hope he returns to fitness asap

the guy deserves some luck

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Lovely bloke.

Incredibly brave man.

Not really good enough any more.

He has my total respect and admiration.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 pm

davids totally disagree Mcphail is totally quality

our second best midfielder by a country mile

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 pm

davids wrote:Lovely bloke.

Incredibly brave man.

Not really good enough any more.

He has my total respect and admiration.

Bollocks! He's great when he's fit to play.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

WHY MUST PEOPLE SHOUT AND BELLOW ON THE INTERNET AS THEY DO IN REAL LIFE??

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:davids totally disagree Mcphail is totally quality

our second best midfielder by a country mile

Totally agree he deserves so much good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Sorry guys, I must disgree.

A great player when we are controlling a game. Can pick a pass with the best of them.

Can tend to be anonymous in tougher matches and let's face it, if all our current players were 100% fit he'd only merit a place on the bench at best.

And I'm delighted to say I've been witness all 3 of his City goals in 180 games.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 pm

davids are you for real ?

you obviously know very little about football . the coaches at the club rate him very highly so that's good enough for me

as it's a squad game these days i hope he can cement a place in the top 16 this year:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm

great guy and topclass player on his day
unfortunately i feel we will see virtually nothing of mcphail in a city shirt this season
will make a fantastic coach

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 pm

davids, Mcphail is such a composed player, never loses the ball, hes a credit to our club, and he is definatly still good enough when hes fit. Hopefully we'll see him back fit ready for the start of the season, he brings so much more to the team when he plays. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm

The guys past it should have moved on two seasons ago. always out for half a season which is no good to anyone. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 pm

It's time to move on for him...either to another club or perhaps into a coaching capacity. I think he would have a lot to offer as a coach...

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 am

Forget Whitingham and Bellamy, if there was won Cardiff player I'd like to have seen play for us it would be Mcfail.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 am

McPhail was pasted it years ago

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 am

Angry Man wrote:McPhail was pasted it years ago

Didnt know he could wallpaper?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am

CP76 wrote:

Thats about all he can do these days i bet he starts pasting half a sheet then breaks down, its time for him to knock the game on the head i think for his own reasons.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:51 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Thats about all he can do these days i bet he starts pasting half a sheet then breaks down, its time for him to knock the game on the head i think for his own reasons.

Opps sorry about the spelling mistake but my point is valid. Unfortuntely this is going to sound nasty but I'm convinced that had he not have had his illness then the club would have let him go a long time ago.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:53 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Opps sorry about the spelling mistake but my point is valid. Unfortuntely this is going to sound nasty but I'm convinced that had he not have had his illness then the club would have let him go a long time ago.

:shock: well hes under contract so nothing the club can do, i guess you will walk the plank for this comment adam, you know how these people roll. :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:56 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

:shock: well hes under contract so nothing the club can do, i guess you will walk the plank for this comment adam, you know how these people roll. :lol:

didn't he have a contract extenstion recently thats why I made that comment. The club know that he wouldn't pass a medical at another club and thats why

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

didn't he have a contract extenstion recently thats why I made that comment. The club know that he wouldn't pass a medical at another club and thats why

No idea if he did adam but we are talking about cardiff city now, they let players worth millions leave for f**k all so nothing would supprise me.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 am

He ws first diagnosed in Novembr 2009 and he had a contract extenstion in October 2010. So proves my point I feel

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:08 am

Angry Man wrote:He ws first diagnosed in Novembr 2009 and he had a contract extenstion in October 2010. So proves my point I feel

I very much doubt they gave him an extension because hes got something worng with him :?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:17 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:He ws first diagnosed in Novembr 2009 and he had a contract extenstion in October 2010. So proves my point I feel

I very much doubt they gave him an extension because hes got something worng with him :?

Why not..? If they didn't then he would have had t retire because he would't pass a medical elsewhere.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:20 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Why not..? If they didn't then he would have had t retire because he would't pass a medical elsewhere.

Mayebe he will stay on behind the scenes i dont know why but i can not see them giving him it on him being sick only