Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crime in Canton

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Gettng worse

The Spar near Vic Park was held up by two men with knives last night --closed early today as the staff are shitting
themselves --

The Hairdressers nearby was broken into a few weeks ago and the GHDs wer all stolen

The poor woman who owns the sweet shop has been robbed 4 times and just had her window smashed again

The area near Wyndham rd junction has had the following ----------------
According to the latest Home Office figures on the police.uk website, there were 13 burglaries, 20 vehicle crimes, eight violent crimes, 45 incidents of anti-social behaviour and 22 incidents recorded as “other crime” reported within a 200-metre radius of the junction between December 2010 and December 2011.

Then two days ago thios happened
http://yourcardiff.walesonline.co.uk/20 ... stigation/

Place is going to the dogs --not like Wales anymore--the joys of Multicultaralism--
==sooner i get out the better

Re: Crime in Canton

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Brought up in Canton.Moved out 25yrs ago.Sad to see now.Nothing like it used to be.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Mafor wrote:Gettng worse

The Spar near Vic Park was held up by two men with knives last night --closed early today as the staff are shitting
themselves --

The Hairdressers nearby was broken into a few weeks ago and the GHDs wer all stolen

The poor woman who owns the sweet shop has been robbed 4 times and just had her window smashed again

According to the latest Home Office figures on the police.uk website, there were 13 burglaries, 20 vehicle crimes, eight violent crimes, 45 incidents of anti-social behaviour and 22 incidents recorded as “other crime” reported within a 200-metre radius of the junction between December 2010 and December 2011.

Place is going to the dogs --not like Wales anymore--the joys of Multicultaralism--

What a ridiculous statement to make at the end :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:

themselves --

I thought that,, The 'perp' looks like a ginger to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

themselves --

I thought that,, The 'perp' looks like a ginger to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

you cant say that. its racist,. should have said. strawberry blonde :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

They will say that it's Cardiff fans. They will blame us as its local to match days. Even though the season hasn't started they will look at it over the year and move on. I love canton but had to move away as its not good for health to live there!!! Every other building is a pub or a fast food joint :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:59 pm

I KNOW THAT BLOKE ON THE CCTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Chandler Bing off Friends.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Right under Plod's nose as well with the police station in Canton.

Always seem to be plenty of Plod around Canton on match days......

:roll:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:

themselves --

I agree with the daft statement, Cardiff has always been a multicultural City. Its a cop out to blame outsiders.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Brought up in Canton.Moved out 25yrs ago.Sad to see now.Nothing like it used to be.

Moved from Splott 17 years ago to Blackwood and then Ystrad Mynach. I also view parts of the city are not what they used to be.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 am

Canton has a terrible rep and stories I've heard are terrible about fights and knife crime.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 am

Meh, its only a bit of crime here and there, happens everywhere. What needs to be done though in incidents in this bag snatch type is to allow the public to catch the guy and beat him so bad he will never be able to run away with someones bag again. The public live in fear these days that if they get involved they could face criminal prosecution but they should be allowed to beat criminals to a pulp.

Beating criminals would make a great Olympic sport. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:03 am

In my line of work (some of you know what that is), I have to go to all sorts of areas of the city.Although Canton has gone down a bit in recent years there are at least 3 other areas of the city which we treat as not suitable for lone working in DAYLIGHT hours, never mind at night. :(

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 am

themselves --

Most of that crime is more than likely done by 90% white people. No murder on there yet just the run of the mill crimes like most areas get

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 am

in Llanrumney, they come in pairs, one to deliver and one to stay in the van. the taxi driver was not so lucky, he had the cheek to get out of his car to knock a door and withing them few seconds, they were off with the taxi and takings.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm

themselves --

The guy in the picture is white you moron