Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Beer mat

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Did anybody see a weird looking beer mat badge today which looks like something of the local chinese menu logo, because on a serious note i didnt see one person with it on :?

Re: Beer mat

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Did anybody see a weird looking beer mat badge today which looks like something of the local chinese menu logo, because on a serious note i didnt see one person with it on :?

Because the shirts aren't out yet

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:23 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Did anybody see a weird looking beer mat badge today which looks like something of the local chinese menu logo, because on a serious note i didnt see one person with it on :?

Because the shirts aren't out yet

Lets hope they never come out then :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Wore mine out last night

Went for a curry and as expected several stains on it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0958846342

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Mafor wrote:Wore mine out last night

Went for a curry and as expected several stains on it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0958846342

All your shirts are awful

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Went to FG and supported the tean through what can only be described as a poor performance.
Great day out - dogshit badge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 pm

CCFC is not even recognisable on them shirts.

Someone looks at that, it's just a polo shirt of a welsh boozer :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:CCFC is not even recognisable on them shirts.

:lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:54 am

Seanccfc wrote:Went to FG and supported the tean through what can only be described as a poor performance.
Great day out - dogshit badge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Like the 2nd half of last season then, atleast we got consistency in the side :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:CCFC is not even recognisable on them shirts.

May as well put 'Boys on tour' and have Mafor on the back :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:52 pm

ffs whats the point of stupid thread like this? badge is here for this season wether you like it or not ! just give it a rest threads like this does nothing to enance this board! right to debate is ok but this doesnt add to any debate :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:ffs whats the point of stupid thread like this? badge is here for this season wether you like it or not ! just give it a rest threads like this does nothing to enance this board! right to debate is ok but this doesnt add to any debate :roll:

But your post adds lots to this thread i guess :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:ffs whats the point of stupid thread like this? badge is here for this season wether you like it or not ! just give it a rest threads like this does nothing to enance this board! right to debate is ok but this doesnt add to any debate :roll:

welll bored so thought have a gripe everyone else does on here! :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

welll bored so thought have a gripe everyone else does on here! :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:28 pm

I actually think the red kit is decent, certainly better than any home kit we've had for a few seasons. Also the badge is nowhere near as bad a some people make out, the away kit doesn't do it any justice.

Time to just get on with it I say, if you don't like the kit/badge then don't buy anything with it on. If you actually go down to the club shop the vast majority of items are still blue and have the traditional badge on them anyway.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Can't wait to get my red shirt :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

Can't wait to get my red shirt :ayatollah:

This is not the sunday night joke thread simon, maybe you posted in the wrong one :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 am

Another one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 am

This e-bayer bought one.
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bakerboymanman2
If he sells another one his sales will be up 100% on ebay. :lol: