Re: Pepper Pig World.......

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm guessing there's pigs there!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:37 pm

its a SWINE to find

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm

It's a cracking day out. Went in the week though (not school holidays) it gets quieter in the afternoon. You can also use the other rides in poultons park. I booked a short stay with them. Got 2 days for the price of one.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:04 pm

After Baz visit to Caldey Island, he Has decided to become a monk! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:30 am

Leon1927 wrote:It's a cracking day out. Went in the week though (not school holidays) it gets quieter in the afternoon. You can also use the other rides in poultons park. I booked a short stay with them. Got 2 days for the price of one.
good i just booked gonna take the grand daughter for her 4th birthday

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:31 am

DandoCCFC wrote:After Baz visit to Caldey Island, he Has decided to become a monk! :lol: :ayatollah:
i am a monk anyway!!! ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:It's a cracking day out. Went in the week though (not school holidays) it gets quieter in the afternoon. You can also use the other rides in poultons park. I booked a short stay with them. Got 2 days for the price of one.

Its half an hour from where I live. Took my 2 year old and my mates 3 year old daughter. They loved it. My older 3 went on the other rides (log flume, roller coaster etc) and they had a good time. The only downside was price of food inside. There is a few pubs about a mile from it along with a macdonalds.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Any child under 5 who loves Peppa Pig should love it. It's not too bad for adults either, you can use the other adult rides in the main park.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 am

august the 10th see you all there :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am

I thought you had written crackling then instead of cracking and I was laughing at a joke you haven't even written :lol: :lol: :lol: teach me to pork my nose in. I will be less rasher next time, best i shut my chops. :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 am

Leon1927 wrote:It's a crackling day out. Went in the week though (not school holidays) it gets quieter in the afternoon. You can also use the other rides in poultons park. I booked a short stay with them. Got 2 days for the price of one.

Edited for you.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 am

Took my girls (7 + 3) there earlier this year on a 2 day stopover.

Get there early in the morning to avoid the long queues. The Paultons Park bit is a bit old and tired only one or two decent rides.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

I know its a bit late but have a look at this. Might be of some help to you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SMmNCAP ... ure=relmfu

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

I thought you had written crackling then instead of cracking and I was laughing at a joke you haven't even written :lol: :lol: :lol: teach me to pork my nose in. I will be less rasher next time, best i shut my chops. :roll:

Stop telling porkies Gwyn!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Gavlar wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Made a rite pigs ear of that gav.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Peppa Pigs ok but Paultons Pork is better

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Made a rite pigs ear of that gav.

Your always giving me a ribbing

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:anyone been there??? :ayatollah:

When you get there go straight to peppa pig world because it gets very busy, the rest of paultons park stays relatively quiet, oh and unless your loaded, don't let the little one spot the gift shop cos you could spend an absolute fortune in there.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Going in the morning. 2 day pass 1 night in hotel

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Roughly the 18th worst day of my life..