Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD CROWD THERE TODAY

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Got to be around eight or nine hundred and great to be back in among it, nice to catch up with some of the real characters who are always there regardless, great banter as always. :ayatollah:

Re: GOOD CROWD THERE TODAY

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Got to be around eight or nine hundred and great to be back in among it, nice to catch up with some of the real characters who are always there regardless, great banter as always. :ayatollah:

The guy falling backwards over the fence behind the goal......Classic :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 pm

ccfcbluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Got to be around eight or nine hundred and great to be back in among it, nice to catch up with some of the real characters who are always there regardless, great banter as always. :ayatollah:

The guy falling backwards over the fence behind the goal......Classic :ayatollah:

Was he surrounded by some of the same fans that disrupted the KCB meeting :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:13 pm

What was the final score ?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 pm

979 I thought, but still a good turn out with a good atmosphere !

Todd had spome stick, took it all and gor applauded of the pitch by City faithful, as did the rest of FGR team !

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Thought the players mixing in the crowd was a nice touch, Earnie was loving it, nice little stadium and better than a lot I been to that are in the league in all honesty. :old:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 pm

The Trooper wrote:979 I thought, but still a good turn out with a good atmosphere !

Todd had spome stick, took it all and gor applauded of the pitch by City faithful, as did the rest of FGR team !

Todd did work experience when i worked in Penlan leisure centre top bloke fair play wiped us all out at two touch in the skivers league!!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:
The Trooper wrote:979 I thought, but still a good turn out with a good atmosphere !

Todd did work experience when i worked in Penlan leisure centre top bloke fair play wiped us all out at two touch in the skivers league!!

I WORK IN SWANSEA !!! I WORK IN SWANSEA!! EVERYONE!!!! I SAY I WORK IN SWANSEA! :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bluebird working in swansea wrote:

I WORK IN SWANSEA !!! I WORK IN SWANSEA!! EVERYONE!!!! I SAY I WORK IN SWANSEA! :lol:

Correct u c**t and i'm proud to say i worked with Chris Todd a proper nice bloke, nice to know someone who does work there unlike the rest of you cunts who just sign on!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:48 am

BigGwynram wrote:Thought the players mixing in the crowd was a nice touch, Earnie was loving it, nice little stadium and better than a lot I been to that are in the league in all honesty. :old:

Anyone get buried?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 am

correct it was 979 city fans ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

Randy Udderway wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Thought the players mixing in the crowd was a nice touch, Earnie was loving it, nice little stadium and better than a lot I been to that are in the league in all honesty. :old:

Anyone get buried?

Don't think anyone gave Macca the need or reason to, mind you I'm sure he had a fold up shovel in his pocket. :roll: