Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Our 17Th place form continues against Forest Green!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:33 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
alexc wrote:I think its a software program since it doesnt show any of the optimism a human would have.

Love the fact you want me to be optimistic when we are nearly £100 mill in debt, facing what looks like a one season shoot out to save us from liquidation while just losing to forest green.

Your right what am I concerned about :lol:

52 million in debt knob head get your facts right

we are £84 million in debt actually and increasing by £17 million a year.

I'll leave the swearing bullying tactics to you so won't abuse you back for your wrong opinion. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:38 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
alexc wrote:I think its a software program since it doesnt show any of the optimism a human would have.

Love the fact you want me to be optimistic when we are nearly £100 mill in debt, facing what looks like a one season shoot out to save us from liquidation while just losing to forest green.

I'll leave the swearing bullying tactics to you so won't abuse you back for your wrong opinion. :ayatollah:

52 million last accounts including 16 million to langston back up please how we are losing 17 million a year please i think you are listening to propaganda from someone on this site ?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

52 million last accounts including 16 million to langston back up please how we are losing 17 million a year please i think you are listening to propaganda from someone on this site ?

The last set of accounts doesn't count the last 12 months my friend :D

Tan has said we are losing that much...

That was easy. :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:46 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

The last set of accounts doesn't count the last 12 months my friend :D

Tan has said we are losing that much...

That was easy. :lol:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/staticFi ... 890,00.pdf

when did vt sat that ?????????? link please it was people on this board who said that!

net debt 54 million even if we did lose 17 million last year thats still makes it 71 million not 87 like you keep stating

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Tan said it in his statement, research.

The debt is currently £84 million.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Tan said it in his statement, research.

thought you said 87 million? nearly 100 million ? that would mean we lost 30 million in last 12 months thats bollocks sorry your wrong

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

thought you said 87 million? nearly 100 million ? that would mean we lost 30 million in last 12 months thats bollocks sorry your wrong

£84 million. By the end of this season it will be £101 million, that's close enough to £100 million for me. Twice that much of pompy,

Next...

Oh and those accounts are 14 months out of date...

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:04 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

£84 million. By the end of this season it will be £101 million, that's close enough to £100 million for me. Twice that much of pompy,

Next...

Oh and those accounts are 14 months out of date...

there up to may 2011 are you say we have jumped in 14 months 34 million more in debt ? please explain how?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Losing around 1.5 million a month = £21 million over 14 months, interest on total debt plus more tan investment.

Cheers

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:07 pm

It will be well over 100million come the next aprils account release thats for sure :shock:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 pm

RoathMagic wrote:When are some people going to wake up?!

Top 2 ffs :shock:

newcastle fans said the same 3 seasons ago when they lost thier first friendly 6-0 to leyton orient they then went on to walk away with the championship.
thats how much emphasis you should put on a first pre season friendly

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Losing around 1.5 million a month = £21 million over 14 months, interest on total debt plus more tan investment.

Cheers

where are you getting 1.5 million from ? even when carl said vt was putting 1.2 million keith and others questioned this can you show a link or able to back this fact up ?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:It will be well over 100million come the next aprils account release thats for sure :shock:

Exactly.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Losing around 1.5 million a month = £21 million over 14 months, interest on total debt plus more tan investment.

Cheers

where are you getting 1.5 million from ? even when carl said vt was putting 1.2 million keith and others questioned this can you show a link or able to back this fact up ?

Tan has had to loan us £17 million to cover our shortfall for the coming 12 months....

£17 million Divided my 12 =

£1.42 million per month + 7% interet

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:17 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:It will be well over 100million come the next aprils account release thats for sure :shock:

Exactly.

i think like other normal sane fans ,i will wait untill the offical set of accounts come out again, cause i dont believe a word that roath magic and bluebird 1977 say cause i think you are just jacks on a wind up, i think the ignore button is going to be hit :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:18 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Exactly.

i think like other normal sane fans ,i will wait untill the offical set of accounts come out again, cause i dont believe a word that roath magic and bluebird 1977 say cause i think you are just jacks on a wind up, i think the ignore button is going to be hit :lol:

Or you don't believe tan it seems :D

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:20 pm

"Gaffer pleased with today's work-out and with performance of Academy graduates".
Quote from MM whose opinion I value far greater than a jumped pesimistic idiot who is only on here to undermine this great football club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:

"Gaffer pleased with today's work-out and with performance of Academy graduates".
Quote from MM whose opinion I value far greater than a jumped pesimistic idiot who is only on here to undermine this great football club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Or the ones who were there to watch it....

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Agree, didn't really want to say it myself though, so glad you did :D

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:40 pm

"The Consultant" :lol: :lol:

Another muggy multi on ignore. I've decided that any muppet wants to spend
all day mugging off Cardiff City can have some back. Bobby Moore was a
renowned shoplifter. f**k West Ham. You'll have to login as another alias now.
Cos believe me, i enjoy not reading your posts. There is no temptation to
press "read this post"... denying you oxygen is much more fun.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 pm

:lol: there are 9000 members on this forum, in this fellas opinion half of them are me :lol:

Completely ignoring he joined 3 years ago :D

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Currently 15th

Maybe he was right all along.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Cardiffian wrote:

Currently 15th

Maybe he was right all along.

Retard :lol: