Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Our 17Th place form continues against Forest Green!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Good - im off there!!

See ya

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Just heading home from the game and we lost 1-0 to a sloppy goal, although we should have had a penalty when Kiss got brought down early in the first half! We changed the whole starting 11 at half time and mixed the team for both halves with a blend of first choice players, fringe players and a couple of triallists! Mutch and Marshall got no game time, McNaughton, Gestede & Cowie were injured, McPhail went off injured in the second half & the ref wouldn't allow us to bring another player on, as we only had players left to come in, who'd played the first half! Hard to critique most of the players from such a disjointed set up!

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Just heading home from the game and we lost 1-0 to a sloppy goal, although we should have had a penalty when Kiss got brought down early in the first half! We changed the whole starting 11 at half time and mixed the team for both halves with a blend of first choice players, fringe players and a couple of triallists! Mutch and Marshall got no game time, McNaughton, Gestede & Cowie were injured, McPhail went off injured in the second half & the ref wouldn't allow us to bring another player on, as we only had players left to come in, who'd played the first half! Hard to critique most of the players from such a disjointed set up!

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

So we did lose to forest green then, the performance wasn't good and our poor form continues into preseason.

And to think i was going to be hung for stating these facts at the start of the thread :D

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:00 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Just heading home from the game and we lost 1-0 to a sloppy goal, although we should have had a penalty when Kiss got brought down early in the first half! We changed the whole starting 11 at half time and mixed the team for both halves with a blend of first choice players, fringe players and a couple of triallists! Mutch and Marshall got no game time, McNaughton, Gestede & Cowie were injured, McPhail went off injured in the second half & the ref wouldn't allow us to bring another player on, as we only had players left to come in, who'd played the first half! Hard to critique most of the players from such a disjointed set up!

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

So we did lose to forest green then, the performance wasn't good and our poor form continues into preseason.

And to think i was going to be hung for stating these facts at the start of the thread :D

were you there no, so shut the f**k up :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:02 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:And this is why he should be banned

This site has gone to shit, congratz jack.

What is why?

I shouldn't be allowed to say actual facts?

Odd theory. Although had another pm of support from Annis this morning. :ayatollah:

The only reason u got a pm of support of Annis is because you are Anti malaysian like Annis.

If u died, id laugh....thats how much u irritate me :D

Craig,I don't think you understand this boy.Posts like yours give him a massive hard-on.But there is something going on here.City Gent was after him last week and very confident he could get him banned and now Merlin ran a poll with an overwhelming majority to ban him and then stated he was going to leave it to Annis.Both seemed to have backed off a bit.No disrespect to CG or Merlin but if this article is under the protection of Annis then he's made a huge mistake.The only way to get rid of this guy is by ignoring him completely.You must remember he's not here to debate or argue a point,he just gets a huge buzz when he attracts answers and he sees people getting frustrated.And I don't know about anyone else but the thought that I'm helping another man get off leaves me sick so now I go about my bussiness on this forum as though he doesn't exist and the more people that realise that the sooner he'll be gone.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:05 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

were you there no, so shut the f**k up :lol:

I have read many match reports from the game.. From people who were.

Forest Green have played about a half dozen pre season friendlies already, had we put anything like our first choice 11 out against them, we'd have slaughtered them!

You cannot compare an already seasoned team against a few first teamers, a few kids and a couple of triallists, who aren't used to playing alongside each other!

The OP is still a Pen!s, who knows very little about football!

Sneggyblubird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

What is why?

Odd theory. Although had another pm of support from Annis this morning. :ayatollah:

The only reason u got a pm of support of Annis is because you are Anti malaysian like Annis.

Craig,I don't think you understand this boy.Posts like yours give him a massive hard-on.But there is something going on here.City Gent was after him last week and very confident he could get him banned and now Merlin ran a poll with an overwhelming majority to ban him and then stated he was going to leave it to Annis.Both seemed to have backed off a bit.No disrespect to CG or Merlin but if this article is under the protection of Annis then he's made a huge mistake.The only way to get rid of this guy is by ignoring him completely.You must remember he's not here to debate or argue a point,he just gets a huge buzz when he attracts answers and he sees people getting frustrated.And I don't know about anyone else but the thought that I'm helping another man get off leaves me sick so now I go about my bussiness on this forum as though he doesn't exist and the more people that realise that the sooner he'll be gone.

Why bring me in to it ?

It's the first time I have ever gone a thread of his thanks to u. :lol:
I don't know him, never met him, says he is a Bluebird fan, he has no protection off me, I have warned him never to swear or call names, he hasn't, I hardly ever read his posts.

Why do u all respond ?

If u don't like him ignore him, end off.

I have never got in a debate with him, personally if some one is getting on my nerves I would just not read their posts or just ignore them. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:09 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

Roath you're just making yourself sound stupid now with your comments. We had 2 different line ups first and second half, including 2 trialists first half. Second half like was said earlier, went down to ten men and I thought we had the better of it. Friendlies are for fitness and to try new things, not to win 8-0 with the strongest possible 11, because what does that prove? That we can beat forest green rovers? Considering it was our first game this season, we didn't seem too bad. Forest green were a lot sharper than us due to more match fitness having played Swindon the other day. If you are a Cardiff fan of old, you would know the score regarding Friendlies and what the purpose is of them. If you're not, I suggest you watch at the start of the season

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Opinions is what its all about even though some are the truth and hard to take thats what i think most city fans fail to grasp, but sugar coat it by name calling back to try cover up the shit thats being talked about, i found that out alot last season if i said we was bad and lost 3-0 somebody would say such things like "LIES YOUR A JACK" "f**k OFF ELSEWHERE NOBS" i guess thats how the internet posters roll. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:14 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Opinions is what its all about even though some are the truth and hard to take thats what i think most city fans fail to grasp, but sugar coat it by name calling back to try cover up the shit thats being talked about, i found that out alot last season if i said we was bad and lost 3-0 somebody would say such things like "LIES YOUR A JACK" "f**k OFF ELSEWHERE NOBS" i guess thats how the internet posters roll. :ayatollah:

Absolutely spot on.

What I've said here is nothing but stating simple facts. :?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

Roath you're just making yourself sound stupid now with your comments. We had 2 different line ups first and second half, including 2 trialists first half. Second half like was said earlier, went down to ten men and I thought we had the better of it. Friendlies are for fitness and to try new things, not to win 8-0 with the strongest possible 11, because what does that prove? That we can beat forest green rovers? Considering it was our first game this season, we didn't seem too bad. Forest green were a lot sharper than us due to more match fitness having played Swindon the other day. If you are a Cardiff fan of old, you would know the score regarding Friendlies and what the purpose is of them. If you're not, I suggest you watch at the start of the season

Fair post, however I'm not suggesting we needed to win. We needed to have some sorrow performance in place to build on otherwise the match is pointless. From all sources so far it was dire hoof ball again.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

What is why?

Why bring me in to it ?

I don't know him, never met him, says he is a Bluebird fan, he has no protection off me, I have warned him never to swear or call names, he hasn't, I hardly ever read his posts.

Why do u all respond ?

I have never got in a debate with him, personally if some one is getting on my nerves I would just not read their posts or just ignore them. :ayatollah:

Annis out of interest, does that also work in the reverse. Anyone who swears or calls me names gets banned?

Polo said today that after he tracks me down and his friends finished with me I'd be disabled. Yesterday I had someone saying they were going to pour acid over my face and in this thread got someone saying they would laugh if I died.

Does this count as bullying or should we just be concerned for their mental state?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm

taffyapple wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Its easy - after this post i wont be posting on anything this prick starts or coments on - if everyone did the same the childish tw*t will go away

what a wanker in the highest order - knows nothing about football , purpose of friendlies - obviously a prick in the highest degree

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The ideal thing is when people switch on and stop quoting him, cos thats the only way
his posts can be seen if he's on ignore. It dont bother me any more cos i just ignore
any quotes with him in too.

Just dont quote him lads. ignore him and he will die a sad lonely death like Bobby Moore :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

The OP is a Jack Pr'ck!

Fair post, however I'm not suggesting we needed to win. We needed to have some sorrow performance in place to build on otherwise the match is pointless. From all sources so far it was dire hoof ball again.

You think that from your sources, from being there I thought different.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Your match report doesn't match up with all the others on the other sites.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

[quote="CraigCCFC"]And this is why he should be banned

This site has gone to shit, congratz jack.[/quote

nail on head

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

What is why?

Why bring me in to it ?

Why do u all respond ?

He claims you PM him with messages of support and are in talks with him to be a mod. Any truth in this as goes some way to assess his credibility?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 pm

I wouldn't betray Annis confidence by copying and pasting his messages to me. But I'm sure he will confirm.

For someone who stands up for what they believe in and don't allow themselves to be shouted down it was most welcome. :ayatollah:

Last few true bluebirds.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:33 pm

People freaking out over a friendly :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:People freaking out over a friendly :lol:

Who's freaking out?

Simply said it sounded like a crap performance and we continue our bad form. All facts if the majority of match reports are to be believed.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey, thats my reply :lol: Annis it has twice said it has had 2 PM's of support from you and that you were in disscussion with it about being a mod.I don't want to get you invoved but perhaps you could clear this up.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Hey, thats my reply :lol: Annis it has twice said it has had 2 PM's of support from you and that you were in disscussion with it about being a mod.I don't want to get you invoved but perhaps you could clear this up.

Do you think it ever goes to games?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 pm

alexc wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Hey, thats my reply :lol: Annis it has twice said it has had 2 PM's of support from you and that you were in disscussion with it about being a mod.I don't want to get you invoved but perhaps you could clear this up.

Do you think it ever goes to games?

It might.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:People freaking out over a friendly :lol:

Who's freaking out?

Simply said it sounded like a crap performance and we continue our bad form. All facts if the majority of match reports are to be believed.

It's a new season though, so we're not 'continuing' anything.

We lost 1-0 in a pre-season friendly, who cares?!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 pm

I think its a software program since it doesnt show any of the optimism a human would have.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:00 pm

alexc wrote:I think its a software program since it doesnt show any of the optimism a human would have.

Love the fact you want me to be optimistic when we are nearly £100 mill in debt, facing what looks like a one season shoot out to save us from liquidation while just losing to forest green.

Your right what am I concerned about :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 pm

I think its in an infinite loop mode.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Friendlies dont count for sh*t, its basically a run out for 22 players, its not even as big as a reserve game, and we all know senior pro's dont actually care for reserve games...

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:31 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
alexc wrote:I think its a software program since it doesnt show any of the optimism a human would have.

Love the fact you want me to be optimistic when we are nearly £100 mill in debt, facing what looks like a one season shoot out to save us from liquidation while just losing to forest green.

Your right what am I concerned about :lol:

52 million in debt knob head get your facts right