Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier league club made a last minute move for Kim Bo Kyung

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:54 am

He must be quite well rated then :-D

Re: Premier league club made a last minute move for Kim Bo Kyung

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 am

Depends who it was.

If it was little old Swansea Town its nothing to shout about beating off those 2nd rate nobodys.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 am

CityGent wrote:He must be quite well rated then :-D

really :o

do you know who it was? :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 am

CP76 wrote:Depends who it was.

If it was little old Swansea Town its nothing to shout about beating off those 2nd rate nobodys.

It wouldn't have been"The Welsh Wigan"

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:00 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:He must be quite well rated then :-D

really :o

do you know who it was? :ayatollah:

Don't know yet. Malky talks about it in the latest Wales Online interview

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 am

CityGent wrote:
CP76 wrote:Depends who it was.

It wouldn't have been"The Welsh Wigan"

Welsh Wigans :lol:

Like it :D

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 am

thats a tad harsh on Wigan....they had some good lads back in the day! :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 am

goats wrote:thats a tad harsh on Wigan....they had some good lads back in the day! :lol:

For sure. Vastly underrated the Wiganers were!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 am

CityGent wrote:
goats wrote:thats a tad harsh on Wigan....they had some good lads back in the day! :lol:

Is Mike still about ? I remember he came to holland v Wales (96) with us

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Xcasual wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Haven't spoke to Mike in a while but he's a dad now and has retired from being a crazy c.unt :)

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:09 pm

As much as I like to laugh at Swansea's expense, but to call them the Welsh Wigan,FFs not even I can laugh at that

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 pm

if a prem club had been in for him he'd be gone , why join a lower league team when you can join the elite .
you lot believe any old bollocks fair play when he's your star signing they'll churn out the prem clubs were after him to ease your pain , naive is not the word :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:35 pm

CityGent wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Haven't spoke to Mike in a while but he's a dad now and has retired from being a crazy c.unt :)

Like someone else I know ;) :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 pm

waddle wrote:if a prem club had been in for him he'd be gone , why join a lower league team when you can join the elite .
you lot believe any old bollocks fair play when he's your star signing they'll churn out the prem clubs were after him to ease your pain , naive is not the word :lol:

For money and the chance to play each week, rather than joining A lesser prem club and Possibly sitting on the benchThat's why he would join us over a prem club. At us he has a chance to shine, get promoted and puts himself in the shop window for a bigger team and can then say he's able to do it over in England so wouldn't be a gamble.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 pm

waddle wrote:if a prem club had been in for him he'd be gone , why join a lower league team when you can join the elite .

I couldn't care what you think. It was aimed at a different Jack to chomp on.

The organ grinder and not one of his monkeys. You're probably right though and Malky was telling fibs. He's got a habit of doing that hasn't he?!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Xcasual wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Like someone else I know ;) :lol:

ah yes -
those were the days my friend.......... :lol: 8-) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Your not one of these thick Jacks that believes michu chose Swansea when Man Utd, Liverpool
and Valencia were all 'dead dead interested' are you :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Michu CHOSE the metropolis
of Swansea Town over bigger better Clubs. Either that or the Spanish clubs all realise that the
majority of his goals came against fellow struggling sides in La Liga. Unless he saw this video
from The swansea (small Welsh city) tourist board :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

And you call us scum :?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 am

Xcasual wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Last time I bumped into Mike was in Lamerica NYE party about 5 years ago.

Quality fella. Didnt he marry a Cardiff girl?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:40 am

It was Fulham. Celtic were also after him but never bid. Neither did Dortmund. His agent believed Cardiff was the best move for his future so I can only guess he believes he could have a season like Taarabt here playing class and possibly make a move elsewhere to somewhere in Germany or France if we dont go up.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Your not one of these thick Jacks that believes michu chose Swansea when Man Utd, Liverpool
and Valencia were all 'dead dead interested' are you :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Michu CHOSE the metropolis
of Swansea Town over bigger better Clubs. Either that or the Spanish clubs all realise that the
majority of his goals came against fellow struggling sides in La Liga. Unless he saw this video
from The swansea (small Welsh city) tourist board :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

And you call us scum :?

:lol: such a high opinion of yourselves since promotion so far up your own asses u can see your tonsils! ffs stay on planet swans its there for you ??? :lol: