Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a load of f*cking shit

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:58 am

Danny Boyle should be sent to the Tower and charged with treason. I could fart better than that. 27 f*cking million you have to be joking me.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: What a load of f*cking shit

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 am

You are joking?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:19 am

It still cost less than Andy Carroll though :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 am

This trolling attempt is too obvious.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:It still cost less than Andy Carroll though :lol:

Quality ha :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 am

Bore off ffs

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 am

The queen, our gracious queen, looked thoroughly bored of the whole thing. Mr. Bean was the only saving grace. :old: :old: :old:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am

Fart better than that? You'd sh*t yourself, pal. ;)

Fantastic opening ceremony :D

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 am

I enjoyed it, But f**k me the Queen is a tw*t. Picked her nails everytime the camera was on her, didn't smile or clap once. Can't stand the bitch.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:51 am

Kanester wrote:I enjoyed it, But f**k me the Queen is a tw*t. Picked her nails everytime the camera was on her, didn't smile or clap once. Can't stand the bitch.

Couldn't agree more she was an utter embarrassment.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Kanester wrote:I enjoyed it, But f**k me the Queen is a tw*t. Picked her nails everytime the camera was on her, didn't smile or clap once. Can't stand the bitch.

Couldn't agree more she was an utter embarrassment.

This^^^^^^

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 am

steady on guys, shes a ninety year old woman who had to sit there till like midnight

Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:33 pm

paulh_85 wrote:steady on guys, shes a ninety year old woman who had to sit there till like midnight

Was just about to say that. She's had a busy year as it is with the diamond jubilee already this year. Must take it out of you at that age.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 pm

paulh_85 wrote:steady on guys, shes a ninety year old woman who had to sit there till like midnight

yes, it must be exhausting having to sit there knowing your milking the hard working tax payers for Millions of pounds a year :roll: :roll:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Neokutai wrote:

yes, it must be exhausting having to sit there knowing your milking the hard working tax payers for Millions of pounds a year :roll: :roll:

wow millions of pounds....... what a fortune :roll:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Re-lived our history, I thought it was pretty spectacular, I can see where you are coming from with the cost, but I think the games will lift the mood of the British people. (even welsh city dragon) :lol: can't wait for the Paralympic games in 32 days time :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Neokutai wrote:

wow millions of pounds....... what a fortune :roll:

Sorry, tens of millions !! there ya go !!!! :roll: :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 am

A. its no money at all and

B. what does it have to do with the olympics?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Danny Boyle should be sent to the Tower and charged with treason. I could fart better than that. 27 f*cking million you have to be joking me.

Who gives a f**k? Why are you even commenting on it? It's not a worthy topic for this board.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm

moonboots wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Danny Boyle should be sent to the Tower and charged with treason. I could fart better than that. 27 f*cking million you have to be joking me.

Who gives a f**k? Why are you even commenting on it? It's not a worthy topic for this board.

Your opinion on me isn't worth a wank now f**k off. :old: :old: :old: :old:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 pm

I liked the bit when Dizzy Rascal did his Bonkers tune. The rest was a bit boring apart from the fire rings.

I don't like the Queen and I am English. She is just a tourist attraction. Taxpayers shouldn't give her a scent though and all the advertising companies should have footed the bill for the opening ceremony.

I wish Team GB had but out their best football team though as it would be great to win something in football for a change.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 pm

and her acting was shit should have booted her out of that helicopter without a chute with 1948 alongside her! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:17 pm

A fair point. How does she manage to sit out for that long and that late without having a piss... or has she got a secret 'bag'? Prince Philip too -- he's 90 ffs! I think we should be told.