Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SQUAD NEWS FOR FOREST GREEN

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Rudy Gestede won't take part due to his injury.

Don Cowie and Kevin McNaughton are both suffering from tight muscles and are unlikely to take part.

New signings Velikonja, Mutch and Lewis will play some part.

Anthony Gerrard and Dekel Keinan have travelled despite not being part of the squad that went to Switzerland.

Re: SQUAD NEWS FOR FOREST GREEN

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

First Half

-----------------------------------------Lewis-------------------------------------------

Blake---------------Hudson--------------------------Gerrard------------------Taylor

----------------------------------------McPhail-----------------------------------------
----------------------Mutch-------------------------------Whittingham---------------
Harris--------------------------------------------------------------------------Conway

----------------------------------------Velikonja---------------------------------------

Second Half

----------------------------------------Marshall-----------------------------------------

Blake----------------Turner---------------------------Keinan------------------Taylor

Harris-------------------------------Whittingham------------------------------Mutch

Mason---------------------------------Jarvis-----------------------------------Lawson

Just my guess :ayatollah:

4-2 to the city tomorrow.

Whittingham, Mutch, Harris and Jarvis :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Any trialists?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Any trialists?

Omarr Lawson

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Malky has said every fit player will play some part in the game.... I'm assuming this means Gerrard and Keinan as well then....

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 am

BluebirdForever wrote:First Half

-----------------------------------------Lewis-------------------------------------------

Blake---------------Hudson--------------------------Gerrard------------------Taylor

----------------------------------------McPhail-----------------------------------------
----------------------Mutch-------------------------------Whittingham---------------
Harris--------------------------------------------------------------------------Conway

----------------------------------------Velikonja---------------------------------------

Second Half

----------------------------------------Marshall-----------------------------------------

Blake----------------Turner---------------------------Keinan------------------Taylor

Harris-------------------------------Whittingham------------------------------Mutch

Mason---------------------------------Jarvis-----------------------------------Lawson

Just my guess :ayatollah:

4-2 to the city tomorrow.

Whittingham, Mutch, Harris and Jarvis :ayatollah:

Where's Earnie?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:36 am

Wheres Earnie? F**king gone I hope. Useless and don't need him

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am

Where are Gunnarrson, Kiss and ralls on there? Looking forward to this :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:17 am

carlccfc wrote:Rudy Gestede won't take part due to his injury.

Don Cowie and Kevin McNaughton are both suffering from tight muscles and are unlikely to take part.

Anthony Gerrard and Dekel Keinan have travelled despite not being part of the squad that went to Switzerland.

Gerrard and Keinan "have travelled" ??????? I know its across the bridge and in another country Carl, but you do realise that FGR are less than an hour from Cardiff do you? :lol:

Other than that I would say your post is on the money. :roll:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 am

Important they all get time really, result obviously don't matter as long as they get the key fitness.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Wheres Earnie? F**king gone I hope. Useless and don't need him

:roll:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 am

Earnie will definitely play part, he went to Switzerland so there's no way he will be left out completely

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:05 pm

good team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm

phildavies wrote:

Says the mindless man who thinks Miller is worse.. Everyone can have an opinion but Earnie is worse. Dont bother giving e he 'Career stats' not living 6-10 years ago.

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:Rudy Gestede won't take part due to his injury.

Mutch will play some part will he? :roll: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:40 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Says the mindless man who thinks Miller is worse.. Everyone can have an opinion but Earnie is worse. Dont bother giving e he 'Career stats' not living 6-10 years ago.

Miller terrible end of disscussion.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Because Earnie is better isn't he?