Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNIMPORTANT NEWS OF THE DAY........

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:20 pm

No phone calls from any important people today so can't keep you up to date ..... which means I can't feel important myself and, hence, remain unimportant ......but happy.

That is not imply that important people on here are not happy. Maybe they are at their happiest when they have important news to share from important people, I don't know.

Anyway, from Planet Unimportant, what is the news of the day? Before the update......why do 'kin cyclist ride around on the ROADS with Ipod speakers in?? Why should I take care and attention for their safety when overtaking them when they can't hear me and can't be arsed?? Pillocks!

Anyway, I am guessing that our boys did a bit of running about, kicked a few balls about and then buggered off early from the Vale. Specked one or two may have a dip, dunno. I am grateful that all our professional ball kickers, earning £000's every WEEK practice ball kicking. They should end up good ball kickers come August and save me the hassle of shouting at them every week! All good there.

On a topical note, when I drove past the Stadium earlier, it still looked blue.

on a happy note, it looks like 2 Simon Snorkell's on a false alarm has handed an early finish for lots in Eastgate House. I know a few City in there and would not put it past them to kick the alarm so as to get an early 'start', if you know what I mean.

Missus is out later so I might have a quiet night soaking up the fact that the world is watching us.

May have to get used to that if things follow the plan at City ;) ;)

But for now, I am happily unimportant and hope to continue so.

Off now to keep an eye out for the topics from the board's important people.

Chow ! (I know it's not spelled like that!)

Re: UNIMPORTANT NEWS OF THE DAY........

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks for the update BIC (I like BIC makes you sounds important)

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 pm

after a day like that - a bit of a quite evening in is deserved mate!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Drove down to smyths last nighs and the 'Blues' badge is still on the stadium.
I also say Nicky Maynard nicking vw badges in the car park - i thought it was old fashioned thing to do - but maybe thats his bonus!!! :P

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 pm

eddiep wrote:after a day like that - a bit of a quite evening in is deserved mate!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Drove down to smyths last nighs and the 'Blues' badge is still on the stadium.
I also say Nicky Maynard nicking vw badges in the car park - i thought it was old fashioned thing to do - but maybe thats his bonus!!! :P

Eddie, I'm liking the VW badge story. Quality.

You watch some fecker who thinks they are important on here nick that story and put it up as a sticky!!! Makes them feel important.

Thank feck I have never been made a sticky...................jeez, might start beleieving I'm important.

Vive le Unimportant.........................and feck the rest!!

You got me at it now. Feel like I want to say something interesting. But can't think of anything!!

What about blokes walking into a pub with no top on. Should they get served or should they be asked to 'top up' first? Kinda respect thing, really d'you think?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

I think blokes in a pub with no tops on are called the 'Chippendales' fella.

any one else doing it is just a fraud!!!!

You could end up becoming a cult figure BIC
8-)

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Keep up the good work B I C ,looking forward to the next Unimportant News :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:25 pm

dID ANYONEONE RING A BELL OR HONK THE HORN FOR THE oLYMPICS THIS MORNG AT 8:12?

bOLLOCKS.....LEFT THE CAP LOCK ON. oNLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE DO THAT!

Sorry....

I was quite emotional.....fecking come on GB. Show the rest what we can do! We'll end up with some silly bollocks who wins gold for the 'holding your breath the longest' competion and then we will see BBC focussing on that sport as the biggest in the world. Important like. ;)

Met a disabled javalin thrower the other day who competes in Paralympics for GB. Lovely, inspirational young lady. With no pretention of being important.

Holly, you are a billion miles more important that the UNimprtant IMPORTANT people on here and I salute you! Can't wait to see you pick up gold on September 1st !! x

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Blue In Cwmbran wrote:No phone calls from any important people today so can't keep you up to date ..... which means I can't feel important myself and, hence, remain unimportant ......but happy.

That is not imply that important people on here are not happy. Maybe they are at their happiest when they have important news to share from important people, I don't know.

Anyway, from Planet Unimportant, what is the news of the day? Before the update......why do 'kin cyclist ride around on the ROADS with Ipod speakers in?? Why should I take care and attention for their safety when overtaking them when they can't hear me and can't be arsed?? Pillocks!

Anyway, I am guessing that our boys did a bit of running about, kicked a few balls about and then buggered off early from the Vale. Specked one or two may have a dip, dunno. I am grateful that all our professional ball kickers, earning £000's every WEEK practice ball kicking. They should end up good ball kickers come August and save me the hassle of shouting at them every week! All good there.

On a topical note, when I drove past the Stadium earlier, it still looked blue.

on a happy note, it looks like 2 Simon Snorkell's on a false alarm has handed an early finish for lots in Eastgate House. I know a few City in there and would not put it past them to kick the alarm so as to get an early 'start', if you know what I mean.

Missus is out later so I might have a quiet night soaking up the fact that the world is watching us.

May have to get used to that if things follow the plan at City ;) ;)

But for now, I am happily unimportant and hope to continue so.

Off now to keep an eye out for the topics from the board's important people.

Chow ! (I know it's not spelled like that!)

Wow as very day goes by your news BIC becomes even more unimportant :ayatollah: Keep up the below average work :geek:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Unimportant news of the day......

A thread asking Annis and Carl to pack it in has been deleted.

To 'dis' SB publicly, to reveal stuff we need not know, to .................

Can't be arsed.

Just chut up guys and get back to shouting for the City.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Thought you were going to tell us that Princess Anne had won a gold medal, or that her horse had anyway.