A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should the account 'Roath magic' be banned permenantly

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Ban Roathmagic poll

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:Results speak for themselves, The vast majority of users of this board want him gone for his derailing of threads and griefing the board with his negative views on our club.

Mods, over to you

:lol: 9000 posters yet you think 62 people are the majority?

It's less than 1% sweetie :D

It's the vast majority of active users who took part in the poll.....sweetie

Less than 1% of the board then :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:Results speak for themselves, The vast majority of users of this board want him gone for his derailing of threads and griefing the board with his negative views on our club.

Mods, over to you

Clearly only active members of the board can vote???

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Mods, over to you

By that count only 0.21% want you to stay :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:24 pm

By that count only 0.21% want you to stay :roll:[/quote]

Very good ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:26 pm

CityGent wrote:By that count only 0.21% want you to stay :roll:

Very good ;)[/quote]

That's not true though is it. The other 99.5% don't want to get involved in the obsessive rubbish :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Very good ;)

That's not true though is it. The other 99.5% don't want to get involved in the obsessive rubbish :ayatollah:[/quote]

Christ, so because they havent voted that automatically makes them wanting you to stay :lol: I hope one of the major parties use that as an excuse next general elections.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Very good ;)

That's not true though is it. The other 99.5% don't want to get involved in the obsessive rubbish :ayatollah:[/quote]

No that amount are not active posters

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Very good ;)

That's not true though is it. The other 99.5% don't want to get involved in the obsessive rubbish :ayatollah:

No that amount are not active posters[/quote]

Of course they are. They wouldn't register otherwise. If someone only reads it and wants me banned they will log in and click ban. Otherwise they won't bother.

So 0.7% want me banned.

Boo hoo, gutted :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Very good ;)

In a very short space of time you've become the most hated anonymous troll on the board. If the amount of people posted their disdain about myself with so many voting to remove me from the site then i'd realise it was time to move on. You seem to revel in it. A strange cat indeed

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Very good ;)

No that amount are not active posters

Of course they are. They wouldn't register otherwise. If someone only reads it and wants me banned they will log in and click ban. Otherwise they won't bother.

So 0.7% want me banned.

Boo hoo, gutted :D[/quote]

Dream on Roathmagic, in the last hour you've used and been called out for discrediting a charity close to our clubs heart and offended many members with your views of British soldiers in Afghanistan! Your a troll pure and simple

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

By trying to raise money for them... Righto :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 pm

CityGent wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Very good ;)

In a very short space of time you've become the most hated anonymous troll on the board. If the amount of people posted their disdain about myself with so many voting to remove me from the site then i'd realise it was time to move on. You seem to revel in it. A strange cat indeed[/quote]

Assumptions get you nowhere :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 am

Yep ban the Jack......

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 am

Yawn

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 am

Fact is, the people who post the most, (i.e. the ones that have thousands/hundreds of posts behind them) most of them don't like you.
You are unwanted.
Look at the members page, only a small percentage post anything, (about 2% I reckon) of that 2%, about 1.95% want you out of here.
You say you deal in facts, go and work it out for yourself. ;) :D

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 am

Essoblue wrote:Fact is, the people who post the most, (i.e. the ones that have thousands/hundreds of posts behind them) most of them don't like you.
You are unwanted.
Look at the members page, only a small percentage post anything, (about 2% I reckon) of that 2%, about 1.95% want you out of here.

Some of the posters who are indulging in this witch hunt ought to get over themselves.Believe it or not, this is a messageboard and Roath has every right to post. His replies are far less abusive than than the posts aimed at him and the fact that some posters get so wound up speaks volumes for their mentality.I will leave you all with a quote from the 1979 film the Wanderers: "leave the kid alone" . :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Essoblue wrote:Fact is, the people who post the most, (i.e. the ones that have thousands/hundreds of posts behind them) most of them don't like you.
You are unwanted.

Some of the posters who are indulging in this witch hunt ought to get over themselves.Believe it or not, this is a messageboard and Roath has every right to post. His replies are far less abusive than than the posts aimed at him and the fact that some posters get so wound up speaks volumes for their mentality.I will leave you all with a quote from the 1979 film the Wanderers: "leave the kid alone" . :ayatollah:

I'll start with the name of a certain doctor from a Bond film, NO!
Just because you call it a witch hunt don't make it one.
We (the majority of the prolific posters) on this site just want rid of someone, who keeps hijacking threads and spoiling what is an otherwise decent site.
You are in the minority on here with this matter.
Most of us on here want him gone, get over your self.
Plenty of arguments going on at the moment on here.
I wonder who's causing them?
:oops:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 am

Essoblue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
You are unwanted.

We (the majority of the prolific posters) on this site just want rid of someone, who keeps hijacking threads and spoiling what is an otherwise decent site.

I call it a witch hunt because thats exactly what it is.You have posters who have purposely started threads about him and then all jumped on the bandwagon like a pack of children.This is a messageboard so all opinions are welcome including yours.
If you lot want to do something more constructive then go tell VT to change us back to blue. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
You are unwanted.

I call it a witch hunt because thats exactly what it is.You have posters who have purposely started threads about him and then all jumped on the bandwagon like a pack of children.This is a messageboard so all opinions are welcome including yours.
If you lot want to do something more constructive then go tell VT to change us back to blue. :ayatollah:

So can I assume you don't like him either?
You reckon he's a witch?
It's not "exactly what it is then is it?
Oh well.
Your right though, all opinions welcome, although most on here don't want him here.
Most on the site reckon he makes for a bad board.
The sooner he is gone the better In MY (and most others) opinion.
:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 am

Essoblue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
You are unwanted.

You reckon he's a witch?
Oh well.
Your right though, all opinions welcome, although most on here don't want him here.

yet you have his picture as your own :roll:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 am

Essoblue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
You are unwanted.

You reckon he's a witch?
Oh well.

Seriously, you have to much time on your hands. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 pm

paulh_85
"yet you have his picture as your own "

I don't have his picture at all, we have similar avatars. :roll:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:43 pm

He lost all creibilty for me when the bet was offered , for charity. 1977 embarassed him , and he still couldn't stop himself from posting shit that dug a deeper hole.

Well done Bluebird1977 , you outed the imposter !!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:He lost all creibilty for me when the bet was offered , for charity. 1977 embarassed him , and he still couldn't stop himself from posting shit that dug a deeper hole.

Well done Bluebird1977 , you outed the imposter !!!

Not really, RM requested a screenshot that the funds had been sent, and then he would send over his £500. The screenshot was not forthcoming so the bet couldn't be completed