Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should the account 'Roath magic' be banned permenantly

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Ban Roathmagic poll

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 am

Angry Man wrote:Banning people for having an opinion. Dictatorship alert!!!!

It's NOTHING to do with having an opinion. I read some of the nonsense many Cardiff fans write and couldn't careless. There is a massive difference with Roath Magic. He's a Jack on a seriously unfunny wind up. I don't even read his opinions. I sussed he was a banned poster from CCMB, Agent Dimi after a few threads weeks ago

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:15 am

CP76 wrote:Ban his other alter ego redbluebird whilst your at it :roll:

Im nothing to do with RoathMagic pal. If you have an issue with me then send me a PM and we'll resolve it like adults. That's all I have to say on the matter. I'm no longer going to entertain such an abusive member of this board.

Bye.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:56 am

CityGent wrote:More and more posters are sussing out this fake saddo. FINALLY

As for the poster above mentioning the thread where the Bo Kyung/Michu debate started. It was from where i stated KBK was the highest profile signing for any welsh club this summer. I knew that comment would reel him in - which it did. 100% of Cardiff wouldn't have given two fxcks. Roath Jack couldn't resist

fair enough, and i get that you two like winding each other up. I dont really have much to do with him so he doesnt offend me personally, i was just stating that on that particular issue i agreed with him.

also, the issue over who is the biggest/best signing really shouldnt make someone more/less of a fan than anyone else, just an opinion at the end of the day and we will soon see which turns out the best

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 pm

the mods may awsell re name this board roathmagicforum cos he is all over it like a dirty stinking disease, vermin jack b*stard

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:the mods may awsell re name this board roathmagicforum cos he is all over it like a dirty stinking disease, vermin jack b*stard

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Some right obsessive board nazis on here. :lol:

Say Cardiff are the best, we have the most money and we make the best signings or you are gone!!!! :D

Nice to see some with sense on here though :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Some right obsessive board nazis on here. :lol:

Say Cardiff are the best, we have the most money and we make the best signings or you are gone!!!! :D

Nice to see some with sense on here though :ayatollah:

Obsessive is a word best reserved for your good self old chum

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 pm

How many people do we need to say yes to ban the c**t?

45 people seems quite a lot if you ask me :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 pm

We cant ban him hes about to become a mod soon :lol:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:We cant ban him hes about to become a mod soon :lol:

This is actually true.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:40 pm

droopy wrote:How many people do we need to say yes to ban the c**t?

We need me to do something that warrants a ban I suggest :D

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

I would say being a first class c**t seems to fit the bill :D

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 pm

droopy wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

By stating an opinion that you don't like?

Please don't ever have children :?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:20 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
droopy wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

By stating an opinion that you don't like?

Please don't ever have children :?

No it has nothing to do with your "opinions". It is all to do with the fact that you are a c**t!

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Bust you don't know me. The only thing you know are my opinions, if you can claim someone is a c**t for stating their opinion which is based on fact then maybe Nernst forums aren't for you.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 pm

def not.free speech,he,s not abusive so why should he be banned?if people don,t like his threads then don,t post on them.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:30 pm

jtc wrote:def not.free speech,he,s not abusive so why should he be banned?if people don,t like his threads then don,t post on them.

Absolutely correct.

My opinion is that's since Sam took over and promised us the world we have picked up fans that only know this way, all or nothing, prem is everything, we are massive etc etc

As soon as someone comes with a dose of reality to snap the daydreamers out of the stupor it's met with incredible hatred. The sooner people wake up and realise what's going on around them the less shocking my posts will seem.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:34 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
jtc wrote:def not.free speech,he,s not abusive so why should he be banned?if people don,t like his threads then don,t post on them.

Absolutely correct.

My opinion is that's since Sam took over and promised us the world we have picked up fans that only know this way, all or nothing, prem is everything, we are massive etc etc

As soon as someone comes with a dose of reality to snap the daydreamers out of the stupor it's met with incredible hatred. The sooner people wake up and realise what's going on around them the less shocking my posts will seem.

But surely if your a genuine fan of Cardiff City football club you would have at least made one positive comment out of the 1088 comments you've made, surely even the most depressive of fans would find a glimmer of hope or happiness in all that time?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Absolutely correct.

But surely if your a genuine fan of Cardiff City football club you would have at least made one positive comment out of the 1088 comments you've made, surely even the most depressive of fans would find a glimmer of hope or happiness in all that time?

It's others that determine how a post is taken.

The majority of my posts are facts. A fact cant be negative or positive, it's just reality. Whether you take the reality a positive or negative is up to you, but the fact most see the facts as negative means my posts are valid.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Absolutely correct.

It's others that determine how a post is taken.

The majority of my posts are facts. A fact cant be negative or positive, it's just reality. Whether you take the reality a positive or negative is up to you, but the fact most see the facts as negative means my posts are valid.

I bet your sick of this sunny weather as well?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Absolutely correct.

my team sold a whole team last season after relegation from the prem to balance the books.i think we,re just skint now not nearly bankrupt :lol: .yes i agree with it.the club is more important than the prem.peter pannu has sorted it whilst our owner is under island arrest in hong kong :D .last year we still finished fourth..personally if/when we get promoted i do not want daft wages spent again.khelb,bentley and martins took up 180kpw or so it,s said :shock: .yeungs plan needed prem football for it to work.we went down .we adjusted.look west to see how a smallish size club in prem terms should be run

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Spot on again.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:55 pm

I am so glad that he was not an advisor to Churchill in WWII.

Can you imagine the advise he would have given.....................

oooh Mr Churchill we should surrender they have got more guns than us........I know we are an island but they have boats..........fight them on the beaches? we might get wet!!!...........

He would have been shot as a traitor!!!! But then he may have been a german in those days and not a jack like he is today!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:I am so glad that he was not an advisor to Churchill in WWII.

Can you imagine the advise he would have given.....................

oooh Mr Churchill we should surrender they have got more guns than us........I know we are an island but they have boats..........fight them on the beaches? we might get wet!!!...........

He would have been shot as a traitor!!!! But then he may have been a german in those days and not a jack like he is today!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Thats an awful analogy.

Churchills tactics was to protect the country just as mine is to protect the club. I'm advising we don't put ourselves in a position where if we fail to go up we will fold as a club.... However it's looking more and more like that with every news story of us increasing our wage bills by over a million per player per year. :shock:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Up to 56 people now that want this sad fucker banned now and an overwhelming majority

So Annis, Carl or whoever it's time to get rid of this fool that's ruining good Cardiff city threads on this board and ruining the board

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:16 pm

his next name will be grangetown magic :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Results speak for themselves, The vast majority of users of this board want him gone for his derailing of threads and griefing the board with his negative views on our club.

Mods, over to you

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 pm

ban the tosser :twisted:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Gavlar wrote:Results speak for themselves, The vast majority of users of this board want him gone for his derailing of threads and griefing the board with his negative views on our club.

Mods, over to you

:lol: 9000 posters yet you think 62 people are the majority?

It's less than 1% sweetie :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:Results speak for themselves, The vast majority of users of this board want him gone for his derailing of threads and griefing the board with his negative views on our club.

Mods, over to you

:lol: 9000 posters yet you think 62 people are the majority?

It's less than 1% sweetie :D

It's the vast majority of active users who took part in the poll.....sweetie