Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should the account 'Roath magic' be banned permenantly

You may select 1 option

View results

Ban Roathmagic poll

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 am

Yes we have recently had a petition, but I just would like to see what percentage of the members of this forum would like to see this trolls account perma banned from this website.

Before anyone pipes up and tells me to stop posting this kind of thing and just ignore him, I know that's the way it should be, but this Jack has derailed thread after thread, pouring negativity on the majority of decent threads on this board. There is no doubt he is a jack, albeit the most commited jack posting on a ccfc board I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with.

No doubt this poll has been previously done, but do many topics have been thrown off course by him lately I felt this poll should genuinely taken into consideration by the mods to ban this account on a permanent basis, should the members of this forum vote that way.

Re: Ban Roathmagic poll

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 am

Gavlar wrote:Yes we have recently had a petition, but I just would like to see what percentage of the members of this forum would like to see this trolls account perma banned from this website.

Before anyone pipes up and tells me to stop posting this kind of thing and just ignore him, I know that's the way it should be, but this Jack has derailed thread after thread, pouring negativity on the majority of decent threads on this board. There is no doubt he is a jack, albeit the most commited jack posting on a ccfc board I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with.

No doubt this poll has been previously done, but do many topics have been thrown off course by him lately I felt this poll should genuinely taken into consideration by the mods to ban this account on a permanent basis, should the members of this forum vote they way.

Gavlar, the negativity from him is unreal. It's fine that he has an opinion, but as you rightly stated he is ruining good debating threads by posting the same crap over and over again. RoathMagic out!

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 am

That's my feeling as well, topics that could be discussed enjoyably are mostly spent replying to him and not the actual subject matter posted by the OP

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 am

banning people is totally pointless.

hes obviously just trying to wind a certain few up. Having said that some of what he says is just realistic, people think if your not 100% supportive of everything cardiff related..... and 100% critical of everything swansea related, then you must be a Jack :roll:

far too many children on this board! don't ban anyone for having an opinion

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 am

I'm not for banning people for giving their opinions. Banning is for threats of violence, racism and the like. It's a slippery slope if we just ban other clubs fans just because we cannot control our reply button.

Please just stick him on ignore and refuse to reply. Let his posts fall down the board. While we reply he is winning, if we ban him he HAS won.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 am

Yep he has to go now even though I've agreed with him once but now its getting a bit boring, if it was white he would say it wasn't, that's how he's rolling now in every thread. :roll:

Gavlar wrote:That's my feeling as well, topics that could be discussed enjoyably are mostly spent replying to him and not the actual subject matter posted by the OP

Everyone, STOP replying to him

Wayne S wrote:I'm not for banning people for giving their opinions. Banning is for threats of violence, racism and the like. It's a slippery slope if we just ban other clubs fans just because we cannot control our reply button.

Please just stick him on ignore and refuse to reply. Let his posts fall down the board. While we reply he is winning, if we ban him he HAS won.

But people bite, that is the problem... I have now added him to my ignore list... but people will not do the same. They would rather argue with him and the amount of satisfaction he gets from it fuels the shit pouring! :evil:

RoathMagic out!!!

How do you actually put him on ignore - could someone explain, as this board would be so much better then.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 am

Why stop there ? The Gypos are only on here for one thing !Would you talk to a Gypo on the street ? Would you share a few beers with one ? This is a Cardiff City Forum - for all things Cardiff City , get the b :P :P :P arkin Gypos off here - full stop . If they come back it wont be long before their vitriol identifies them - Bluebirds fans are divided enough atm without having to put up with Jackspout !

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am

Wayne S wrote:I'm not for banning people for giving their opinions. Banning is for threats of violence, racism and the like. It's a slippery slope if we just ban other clubs fans just because we cannot control our reply button.

Wayne I give respect to people's opinions but this man/woman is hell bent on derailing threads and therefore lowering quality. Whilst that could even be forgiven in most cases, he does it far to much, he/she is boardline obsessive about it.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 am

Gavlar wrote:

Wayne I give respect to people's opinions but this man/woman is hell bent on derailing threads and therefore lowering quality. Whilst that could even be forgiven in most cases, he does it far to much, he/she is boardline obsessive about it.

Ban him & he's won . Explain this one for me Wayne if you will !???

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 am

paulh_85 wrote:hes obviously just trying to wind a certain few up. Having said that some of what he says is just realistic, people think if your not 100% supportive of everything cardiff related..... and 100% critical of everything swansea related, then you must be a Jack :roll:

But he is 100% critical of everything Cardif and 100% supportive of everything Swansea. It's been obvious for ages, I cannot understand why some think he is just talking the truth.

Anyone can go on the Jacks boards and pretemd to be a fan and say things like "Im concerned that losing Allen is the start of the slippery slope back to the Championship, we cannot sell our young talent and replace with those with no knowledge of the English game". It's not the truth, it's an opinion based around what many may be thinking in the back of their minds.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 am

I've just found out how to do it and put him on my ignore list - excellent :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:49 am

Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:hes obviously just trying to wind a certain few up. Having said that some of what he says is just realistic, people think if your not 100% supportive of everything cardiff related..... and 100% critical of everything swansea related, then you must be a Jack :roll:

But he is 100% critical of everything Cardif and 100% supportive of everything Swansea. It's been obvious for ages, I cannot understand why some think he is just talking the truth.

Anyone can go on the Jacks boards and pretemd to be a fan and say things like "Im concerned that losing Allen is the start of the slippery slope back to the Championship, we cannot sell our young talent and replace with those with no knowledge of the English game". It's not the truth, it's an opinion based around what many may be thinking in the back of their minds.

i think back to the thread where he was arguing over what was the biggest signing, kimbo for us or michu for swansea. Now personally i agree with him on that, but he just seemed to be shot down because he didnt blindly worship everything cardiff. Just because we are fans doesnt mean we have to be biased with our heads up our asses :roll:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 am

Why should people on here just put him on ignore? Just ban him and his IP address if possible

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 am

Coco wrote:Ban him & he's won . Explain this one for me Wayne if you will !???

He becomes the victim. just because people do not like what he says it's not a reason to ban him.

He can suggest he was banned for speaking (his twisted) truth. What are going to be the reasons for banning him? He only causes havoc because people bite. The moderators have no reason to ban him, in fact his posts are pumping up the numbers and therefore adding nice advertising revenue.

Just ignore him.

He has already been CantonMagic so he will just return as someone else.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 am

jinks-rct wrote:Why should people on here just put him on ignore?

Because he is being an annoyance to you personally, that is what ignore is there for. Bannings are there for much more serious issues.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 am

Wayne S wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Why should people on here just put him on ignore?

Because he is being an annoyance to you personally, that is what ignore is there for. Bannings are there for much more serious issues.

Let's see how the vote goes, after it's been up a while we can gauge the opinions and present a case for or against to the mod team

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:00 am

Gavlar wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Let's see how the vote goes, after it's been up a while we can gauge the opinions and present a case for or against to the mod team

It doesn't matter how the vote goes, you cannot ban him, there are no reasons for it. Why can't people just not reply to him? I'm not sure what is more annoying, his posts or people's inability to NOT bite.

I am now biting by just talking about him, so this is it for me. I am still feeding his ego. He seems to have many convinced that he is a Cardiff fans with extreme views. I give up.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 am

Are you seriously telling me that genuine Cardiff City fans have to put up with this Jackspout from any Gypo who decides to come on here to bump up revenue !? How much of the revenue goes to CCFC ? How much does Annis get ? Do you get anything ?

I have no issue debating all things Cardiff City with fellow Bluebirds but I do not want to 'discuss' CCFC with a bunch of derogatory & disillusioned doleys who are hell-bent on causing mischief ! You might want to publish details on how I can ignore the barkaz one and all , if thats the only option I have !

Cheers

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:06 am

Wayne S wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Let's see how the vote goes, after it's been up a while we can gauge the opinions and present a case for or against to the mod team

It doesn't matter how the vote goes, you cannot ban him, there are no reasons for it. Why can't people just not reply to him? I'm not sure what is more annoying, his posts or people's inability to NOT bite.

I am now biting by just talking about him, so this is it for me. I am still feeding his ego. He seems to have many convinced that he is a Cardiff fans with extreme views. I give up.

Wayne - Burying your head in the sand means he's won . This is obviously an issue that is impacting negatively on genuine debate amongst Bluebirds fans . Ignoring him - is akin to seeing a child crying on the street outside your house and running in , locking the door and drawing the curtains . Ignoring an issue doesnt make it disappear . By leaving him & his Hill Billy clan post - they are winning - but money talks eh !?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 am

Has the annoying Jack been banned already because he'd normally be spouting his crap by now on this thread? If so, while you're at it ban the other Jacks as well - they contribute nothing to this board. If I was in the pub chatting about the City with my mates and some ignorant Jack felt the need to chip into the conversation, we'd tell him where to go - this board should do the same in my opinion.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah he is annoying, but there nuthin stopping him makin another name and starting all over again

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Yeah he is annoying, but there nuthin stopping him makin another name and starting all over again

Not if we ban his I.P.

It would be a lot of hard work to register under a different name then :D

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:39 am

Very true, but if we to register on another computer surley that would work?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am

Ban his other alter ego redbluebird whilst your at it :roll:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Very true, but if we to register on another computer surley that would work?

Yes but he would then need two computers :lol: And it would not be able to connect to the same network. :lol:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 am

Banning people for having an opinion. Dictatorship alert!!!!

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

More and more posters are sussing out this fake saddo. FINALLY

As for the poster above mentioning the thread where the Bo Kyung/Michu debate started. It was from where i stated KBK was the highest profile signing for any welsh club this summer. I knew that comment would reel him in - which it did. 100% of Cardiff wouldn't have given two fxcks. Roath Jack couldn't resist