Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Nicky is the man!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

RedBluebird wrote:Its not Maynard. Maynard is going to Leeds. I know his cousin who lives in Bethnal Green and its 100% on as Warnock wants him.

Sorry but if our owners think we are getting Maynard they are beyond retarded. Leeds will offer more money and get him and he wants to go there.

Also he hates us from his Bristol City days when we used to give them grief away. Why the heck would he come to a club he hates and where the fans have abused him before? Tell me. :roll:

This is the dumbest rumour yet and we've been linked with Berba.

Bump bump bump :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:02 am

RedBluebird wrote:Its not Maynard. Maynard is going to Leeds. I know his cousin who lives in Bethnal Green and its 100% on as Warnock wants him.

Sorry but if our owners think we are getting Maynard they are beyond retarded. Leeds will offer more money and get him and he wants to go there.

Also he hates us from his Bristol City days when we used to give them grief away. Why the heck would he come to a club he hates and where the fans have abused him before? Tell me. :roll:

Whatever happened to this thick c**t?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 am

:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Hmm, I agree.

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it when people are shown up in bumped threads :mrgreen:
and you should've known better Rhys to agree with that knobhead Serie A Scout :roll: :lol: