Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nicky is the man!

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Talking to some one within the club set up last night it seems the striker coming in is NICKY MAINARD....

If this does happen I will be over the moon..

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Nicky is the man!

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I've been seeing this a lot recently.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Makes sense

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm

OH DEAR..... is he much better than earnie

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Leeds seem to be pretty keen on him mind.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

who is source :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 pm

No!

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Would be a brilliant signing, thought he was great at Bristol City but didn't do much at West Ham - understandable with limited games.

Confident he would score 20+ for us with service from Kim, Whittingham and Conway.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm

I'd rather Maynard tbh

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Its not Maynard. Maynard is going to Leeds. I know his cousin who lives in Bethnal Green and its 100% on as Warnock wants him.

Sorry but if our owners think we are getting Maynard they are beyond retarded. Leeds will offer more money and get him and he wants to go there.

Also he hates us from his Bristol City days when we used to give them grief away. Why the heck would he come to a club he hates and where the fans have abused him before? Tell me. :roll:

This is the dumbest rumour yet and we've been linked with Berba.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Its not Maynard. Maynard is going to Leeds. I know his cousin who lives in Bethnal Green and its 100% on as Warnock wants him.

Sorry but if our owners think we are getting Maynard they are beyond retarded. Leeds will offer more money and get him and he wants to go there.

Also he hates us from his Bristol City days when we used to give them grief away. Why the heck would he come to a club he hates and where the fans have abused him before? Tell me. :roll:

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:41 pm

DEANO wrote:OH DEAR..... is he much better than earnie

Miles better :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 pm

moonboots wrote:
DEANO wrote:OH DEAR..... is he much better than earnie

Miles better :ayatollah:

He probably isn't coming but in any event he's twice the player Earnie is now and probably better than Earnie was at his best.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:50 pm

at the moment i dont think anyones coming :? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I Did drop a big clue yesterday...at 1.21 p.m. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87207&p=842322#p842322

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:12 pm

You mean I dropped a big clue beause I was the one that came up with thoughs names !!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOU :lol: ! And Nicky Maynard was one of them !

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 pm

JD Bluebird 4 life ! wrote:You mean I dropped a big clue beause I was the one that came up with thoughs names !!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOU :lol: ! And Nicky Maynard was one of them !

I Narrowed your list of 7 down to 3 ...without giving the name of ONE.

Posted at the time yesterday,when news came out that Leeds were after Maynard - Cheers for all your hard work with the list.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:Its not Maynard. Maynard is going to Leeds. I know his cousin who lives in Bethnal Green and its 100% on as Warnock wants him.

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Hmm, I agree.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Haha! Now you look a right knob! :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 pm

This user was banned ages ago.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Look at me Mr Big :lol: ,what a stupid post :roll:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:36 pm

You'll find loads of silly posts like this if you look hard enough!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 pm

The joys of bumping threads...in all fairness i thought we had a snowball in hells chance of signin him....hats off if the deal goes through

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm

:lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Just goes to show what a complete tool you are,still,you probably had a great wank while peddling this shit and thats what counts for you eh?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Merlin wrote:This user was banned ages ago.

Says his last post was this morning. :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

He is constantly tweeting stuff thinking he is ITK. Complete Knob! :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:No!

Still no? ;)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks for the thread title boys. I AM THE MAN! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:15 pm

droopy wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

He is constantly tweeting stuff thinking he is ITK. Complete Knob! :lol:

I remember him on here claiming to be a Serie A scout when he's actually a student at Aberystwyth Uni. :roll: :lol: