Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Remind Me Of...

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm

the old series dream team that used to be on sky 1.. always drama or something going on with our club lol!

cant just be a normal club :lol:

Got to love it tho !! bluebirdsssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: s :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City Remind Me Of...

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:the old series dream team that used to be on sky 1.. always drama or something going on with our club lol!

Got to love it tho !! bluebirdsssssssssssssssssssssss :ayatollah: s :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Harchester United who the hell would have signed for them? Nearly a whole team killed off in a coach crash after a UEFA Cup Final, another coach blew up at the Millennium Stadium during the play-off's, their Asian benefactor was killed by Linda Block and were taken over by a bunch of scousers!!!

Still that's nothing to what happens at CCFC ;)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Better than being like the renford rejects, (anyone remember that?)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Only at Cardiff can getting stuffed 3-0 in a play-off semi and its not the biggest story of the day.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

RFMH wrote:Only at Cardiff can getting stuffed 3-0 in a play-off semi and its not the biggest story of the day.

haha true!

we always have drama surronding our club, for example like someone like blackpool or another decent championship team you never see them in the press lol!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:the old series dream team that used to be on sky 1.. always drama or something going on with our club lol!

Harchester United who the hell would have signed for them? Nearly a whole team killed off in a coach crash after a UEFA Cup Final, another coach blew up at the Millennium Stadium during the play-off's, their Asian benefactor was killed by Linda Block and were taken over by a bunch of scousers!!!

Still that's nothing to what happens at CCFC ;)

Plus we have all the off field drama to go with it beetween players etc been a fair share of dramas :lol: