Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WILL BE ATTENDING......again!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Hey, looks like someone has deleted my "I WILL BE ATTENDING" thread.

Now I don't know where I am supposed to be attending or not attending and whether I am turning up or not!! I guess that means I am not as important as other, more important people on here who are either attending something (or not) or at least know other important people who might be attending!

Can I have my thread back, please....?

For the record, the barbeque is still on for tonight and the Proms is still on for tomorrow.

Cold Knap was changed to next Tuesday though.

So glad I am not important.......means I can just watch the football.

Re: I WILL BE ATTENDING......again!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I agree, but at the end of the day it is annis' forum if this was the clubs one and they were deleting posts you could moan but because its his he can do what he likes, like the date and time of the meeting tonight in the announcments section do you think he would put a red post there? No he wouldnt but like i said he can do what he likes, it annoys me how posts get edited though by people on here :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:I agree, but at the end of the day it is annis' forum if this was the clubs one and they were deleting posts you could moan but because its his he can do what he likes, like the date and time of the meeting tonight in the announcments section do you think he would put a red post there? No he wouldnt but like i said he can do what he likes, it annoys me how posts get edited though by people on here :ayatollah:

Can't say it has annoyed me and I wasn't moaning.

Just that I have one or two people now interested in knowing what I am not attending so I guess I am becoming more important! I wonder if that will mean I will need to know everything or whether I can just stick to watching football?

For the record, I can't imagine it was Annis who deleted it. He knows me well enough.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 pm

From what I understand some threads on similar subjects get merged rather than deleted.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:From what I understand some threads on similar subjects get merged rather than deleted.

Yes , coz all opinions are welcomed. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:From what I understand some threads on similar subjects get merged rather than deleted.

Yes , coz all opinions are welcomed. :ayatollah:

Hi Gwyn....I have not beeen merged. The thread has disappeared from my post record......and besides, there is no other thread letting people know what I will be attending or not attending.

I knew you would understand as, like me, you are not important either ;)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

I will NOT be attending the following football matches in Cardiff and have not made up mind whetehr I will support any of the teams playing in red yet. Will keep you posted.

25 July GB v New Zealand (w) 16.00 & Cameroon v Brazil (w) 18.45
26 July Brazil v Egypt (m) 19.45
28 July New Zealand v Brazil (w) 14.30 & GB v Cameroon (w) 17.15
31 July Japan v South Africa (w) 14.30
1 August Mexico v Switzerland (m) 17.00 & GB v Uruguay (m) 19.45
3 August Women's Quarter Final 17.00
4 August Men's Quarter Final 19.30
10 August Men's Bronze Medal Match 2012 Olympics 19.45