Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hughes and QPR

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Have bid prepared and Mark has spoken to Craig.
They feel confident.

Re: Hughes and QPR

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

They are wasting their time! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 pm

QPR chairman on sky sports news saying mark has a long list of players and Craig is high on the list.

He didn't mention any other players names....Just Craig's

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:19 pm

f**k me, we ain't half going to have one hell of a scramble for the midfield places next season if we sign Bellamy! Looks like you guys have missed out to Fleetwood Town on signing Joey Barton on loan! :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I know there are many saying a deal is done for him to come back to Cardiff, but I am not convinced. If QPR offer him a couple of years I think we will lose out again like last year. London is no distance from Cardiff.

Feel free to PM me if anyone knows he's coming for definate. :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

If whats being touted round is correct, from what i've heard its come back home or f**k off for good (mrs bellamy)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:If whats being touted round is correct, from what i've heard its come back home or f**k off for good (mrs bellamy)

Is she worth coming home for? :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I hope if Bellamy comes, it's because he wants to come. Not because of her indoors.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm really hoping that Bellers comes home to us, but if he doesn't we move on and put his wages on another 2 or so quality players, who may even be able to play the full 46 league games of the forthcoming season! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Wayne S wrote:I know there are many saying a deal is done for him to come back to Cardiff, but I am not convinced. If QPR offer him a couple of years I think we will lose out again like last year. London is no distance from Cardiff.

I CAN ASSURE YOU,

BELIEVE NOTHING! YOU READ ON HIM BEING A CARDIFF PLAYER

THEIRS NO INSIDE INFORMATION WE ALL KNOW THE CLUB WERE THE MAIN SOURCE OF INFO ON THIS SITE SINCE WE LOST THE LINK ITS PURELY SPECULATION AND WORD OF MOUTH VIA CHINESE WHISPERS.

ALL YOU CAN SAY IS BELLAMY HAS BEEN INTERVIEWED AND HONESTLY SWORE HE DOES NOT KNOW WHERE HE WILL BE AFTER THE OLYMPICS

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I know there are many saying a deal is done for him to come back to Cardiff, but I am not convinced. If QPR offer him a couple of years I think we will lose out again like last year. London is no distance from Cardiff.

I CAN ASSURE YOU,

THEIRS NO INSIDE INFORMATION WE ALL KNOW THE CLUB WERE THE MAIN SOURCE OF INFO ON THIS SITE SINCE WE LOST THE LINK ITS PURELY SPECULATION AND WORD OF MOUTH VIA CHINESE WHISPERS.

ALL YOU CAN SAY IS BELLAMY HAS BEEN INTERVIEWED AND HONESTLY SWORE HE DOES NOT KNOW WHERE HE WILL BE AFTER THE OLYMPICS

THATS THE ONLY OFFICIAL SOURCE ANY OF US HAVE.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:

I CAN ASSURE YOU,

THATS THE ONLY OFFICIAL SOURCE ANY OF US HAVE.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Lets be honest can you see Brendan Rodgers letting CB go to another premier club? Can't see it myself as Liverpool's best player last year by a mile will not be allowed to join another EPL club.

Liverpool have stated he can only leave for exceptional reasons.VT has spoken to Craig and agreed a deal with him. Thats not official its my take on things.

To be fair to VT he has allowed Malkie to bring in quality signings. Yes they are young but what expectations for the coming season. 2 or 3 more quality signings and we could see our dream of EPL could well happen.

Come on everyone lets put blue v red to one side and support the club 110% if your still unsure go on the Portsmouth webpage and read whats happening there. I bet they wouldn't mind playing in red next year!!!!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Honestly not that bothered. Hes not the messiah.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:23 pm

CP76 wrote:Honestly not that bothered. Hes not the messiah.........

........he's a very naughty boy.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm

aj1927 wrote:Have bid prepared and Mark has spoken to Craig.
They feel confident.

I Posted this over a month ago...and before i get myself into trouble for "approaches" ( learent my lesson with MM ) ;)

Nobody has yet to post part of the deal involed here...which again i did hint to how clever Sparkey was.

For the record this has been going on for nearly 2 months next week....

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 am

Wayne S wrote:
CP76 wrote:Honestly not that bothered. Hes not the messiah.........

........he's a very naughty boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 am

Well if the select few in the know, are right y are we worrying because they've all been saying its been a done deal for a while :lol: