Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we called ourselves the chinese dragons.......

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 pm

granted I could agree revenue would go off the radar and it would be MASSIVE for the club,

but a change of kit forecasting big turnover IS ambitious, myself and most of us here personally wouldn't go oohh look its a scottish side in blue im supporting them or a premier league side with a blue bird badge.... there for thats my team.

granted if you signed half of africa like arsenal once did, aboue toure, viera (senegal/france) adabeyor to add with allthe other black players they had, every black person in london and africa would start buying arsenal tops (as most did)

again if we signed about 5 chinese players (or korean players ;) sales would go through the roof, I personally feel tans marketing idea's could be shot a bit more extreme, if were gonna go down in dignity we might aswel take some wealth with it.

why not target asia, bring 2 more players, furgason uses the market wisely when it comes to marketing,

I personally beleive when we get in the premier if we keep our scottish backbone we'l have mostof rangers supporting us as other parts of scotland and maybe even parts of ireland

Re: if we called ourselves the chinese dragons.......

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Granted i think you are deluded :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Still on this shit...

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 pm

John Darwins Paddle wrote:Granted i think you are deluded :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

granted

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 pm

The Douce wrote:Still on this shit...

still?
its a new post i've been working in kosova feeding baby goats,
must of missed majority of your :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Instead of all that fuss ,just move our stadium to the Far East and be done with it :roll:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:25 am

Instead of a team coach we'd have to have them all arrive on rickshaws lol