Looks a decent player

Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81d%C3%A1m_Szalai

Goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnb0fZwfJg

6'4 playing in the bundesliga and scored 7 goals in 35 games for mainz 05

Re: Adam Szalai

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeh his goal record isn't outstanding but 7 in 35 in the Bundesliga and 5 in 9 internationally is certainly not a bad record for someone who seems to be more a target man than a goal poacher. If you think people on here were calling out for us to sign Marko Futacs for some more height, Szalai looks a much better player than him IMO.

He's tall but from the video he has decent pace, quick feet and a great finish, would work really well up front with a smaller guy such as Velikonja :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Daniel M wrote:Yeh his goal record isn't outstanding but 7 in 35 in the Bundesliga and 5 in 9 internationally is certainly not a bad record for someone who seems to be more a target man than a goal poacher. If you think people on here were calling out for us to sign Marko Futacs for some more height, Szalai looks a much better player than him IMO.

He's tall but from the video he has decent pace, quick feet and a great finish, would work really well up front with a smaller guy such as Velikonja :ayatollah:

yeah at 6'4 i was shocked at how much pace he has, he looks a very decent target man, people will cry out for one but moan at the lack of goals probably :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:25 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
Daniel M wrote:Yeh his goal record isn't outstanding but 7 in 35 in the Bundesliga and 5 in 9 internationally is certainly not a bad record for someone who seems to be more a target man than a goal poacher. If you think people on here were calling out for us to sign Marko Futacs for some more height, Szalai looks a much better player than him IMO.

yeah at 6'4 i was shocked at how much pace he has, he looks a very decent target man, people will cry out for one but moan at the lack of goals probably :lol: :ayatollah:

Yeh, his Bundesliga goal record is 7/35 which is 20%, so out of 48 games (Championship season) that is 10 goals a season, then then the Championship is weaker than the Bundesliga so he should be able to get at least 15 goals, as long as Velikonja or whoever else comes in can get a better return I'd be more than happy with that from a target man.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Daniel M wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:

Yeh, his Bundesliga goal record is 7/35 which is 20%, so out of 48 games (Championship season) that is 10 goals a season, then then the Championship is weaker than the Bundesliga so he should be able to get at least 15 goals, as long as Velikonja or whoever else comes in can get a better return I'd be more than happy with that from a target man.

too right :ayatollah: annis said in another thread theres some truth in it aswell :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:44 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:Looks a decent player

Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81d%C3%A1m_Szalai

Goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCnb0fZwfJg

6'4 playing in the bundesliga and scored 7 goals in 35 games for mainz 05

Sign him up, looks class to me :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:54 am

three of them were against San Marino!!!!