Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BARTON TRAINING WITH FLEETWOOD

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Oh how the self-proclaimed "mighty" have fallen. :lol:

Sky Sports' Bryan Swanson on Joey Barton: "He will train at Fleetwood Town next week & join them pre-season in Scotland."

https://twitter.com/skysports_bryan/status/227482491722809345

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: BARTON TRAINING WITH FLEETWOOD

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Page doesn't exist..

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Signing for them? LOL

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Just training to stay fit and help the kids he said on twitter

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Just training to stay fit and help the kids he said on twitter

Wouldn't be doing that if he was of much importance to Hughes and QPR. He'll be gone by January I think - on loan to Sheffield Wednesday if they need a boost for a Play-Off place.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Jollffe wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Just training to stay fit and help the kids he said on twitter

Wouldn't be doing that if he was of much importance to Hughes and QPR. He'll be gone by January I think - on loan to Sheffield Wednesday if they need a boost for a Play-Off place.

Well he can't be used for 12 games so no point having him around the squad.
At least he'll be fit when he returns.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Jollffe wrote:

Well he can't be used for 12 games so no point having him around the squad.
At least he'll be fit when he returns.

More to the point 12 games missed whilst on loan to Fleetwood will be a hell of a lot quicker than 12 games for a PL team, when you take into account the midweek FL games, the League Cup first round and the Johhnstone Paint Trophy, or whatever they call it nowadays. Got to admit, whoever thought this one up has played a blinder! :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18962810