Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF POMPEY GO, WILL WREXHAM GO UP ?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 pm

or will it be the team who lost the play-off final, anybody know the rules ?

Re: IF POMPEY GO, WILL WREXHAM GO UP ?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 pm

inthebowls wrote:or will it be the team who lost the play-off final, anybody know the rules ?

Hope it does not happen. But one team would have to be promoted all the way down the line !! You would of thought

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:07 pm

problem is Wrexham lost in play-offs semi so i believe they will put the losers of the playoffs final up

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 pm

It would be Luton Town :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 am

inthebowls wrote:or will it be the team who lost the play-off final, anybody know the rules ?

i believe it is done on league standings so i think wrexham will go up

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 am

thomas9990 wrote:

at least then there would be a genuine welsh club playing in red, called the dragons playing in the league. . . . and not a plastic copycat club :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 pm

jackjack wrote:
thomas9990 wrote:

at least then there would be a genuine welsh club playing in red, called the dragons playing in the league. . . . and not a plastic copycat club :lol:

:lol: knew one of the swansea lot would mention this. jackjack, good luck for the new campaign. hope you dont get 2nd season syndrome and undo all that good work you achieved last year :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm

inthebowls wrote:
:lol: knew one of the swansea lot would mention this. jackjack, good luck for the new campaign. hope you dont get 2nd season syndrome and undo all that good work you achieved last year :ayatollah:

You lying tw*t :lol: