Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Medical booked for tomorrow?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:43 pm

whose it for? anyone in the know? city gent where are you :lol:

Re: Medical booked for tomorrow?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm

ihatealiens wrote:whose it for? anyone in the know? city gent where are you :lol:

CB39

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:48 pm

ihatealiens wrote:whose it for? anyone in the know? city gent where are you :lol:

How do you know? ;) :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:00 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

CB39

carl said to me yesterday on here that it was fanciful that its craig bellamy this week, i had too google the meaning of fanciful.... its not him :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Fuknose!! Hope the kunts good who ever its for though :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm

premiership striker?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 pm

come on now lads, we all know its robin van persie, my only fear is he isnt proven at championship level :old:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

FT ;)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:21 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:come on now lads, we all know its robin van persie, my only fear is he isnt proven at championship level :old:

Roath Magic would love to see us sign a striker on 195k a week! Who needs a business plan and a wage budget anyway?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:26 pm

As i mentioned last week on Twitter i was informed that CB was having a weekend medical and the deal would be done and dusted by Tuesday. My man ITK has been 100% on all the city goss this summer, but as we've experienced with Bo-Kyung these things sometimes drag on slightly longer than earlier anticipated.

The striker with no name that has caused quite a stir online lately - an approach is imminent

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:29 pm

CityGent wrote:

As i mentioned last week on Twitter i was informed that CB was having a weekend medical and the deal would be done and dusted by Tuesday. My man ITK has been 100% on all the city goss this summer, but as we've experienced with Bo-Kyung these things sometimes drag on slightly longer than earlier anticipated.

The striker with no name that has caused quite a stir online lately - an approach is imminent

sorry to sound a dick but carl and annis said bellamy will not happen this week, is that what you meant by your post? and how imminent :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
CityGent wrote:

sorry to sound a dick but carl and annis said bellamy will not happen this week, is that what you meant by your post? and how imminent :lol:

The imminent is in regard to one of Malkys'next targets. The centre forward who has recently found fame on both City messageboards as "The mystery striker". My source has been 100% on all the info this summer, but Carl and Annis have impeccable people close to the Bellamy deal, so there's definitely been mixed messages on this one. Lets hope the booked medical rumour tomorrow is true

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 pm

CityGent wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
CityGent wrote:

The imminent is in regard to one of Malkys'next targets. The centre forward who has recently found fame on both City messageboards as "The mystery striker". My source has been 100% on all the info this summer, but Carl and Annis have impeccable people close to the Bellamy deal, so there's definitely been mixed messages on this one. Lets hope the booked medical rumour tomorrow is true

hopefully :ayatollah: and fair play you have been bang on all summer, heres hoping the mystery striker is vaz te or maynard and the medical is bellamy :lol: f*cking dreamland :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

I think it's Vaz te, but I seen on daily mail website that, he is considering moving to a bigger club, pre
Premier lge or abroad, so I wouldn't think he'd drop a lge to us

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Have a been very impressed w citygent's sources so far. Best on here

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Have a been very impressed w citygent's sources so far. Best on here

Thanks. I can now confirm my man with his finger on the CCFC pulse is "Roath Magic". He knows the score :-D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

SBF1 wrote:FT ;)

Fernando Torres is coming!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:40 pm

CityGent wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Have a been very impressed w citygent's sources so far. Best on here

Thanks. I can now confirm my man with his finger on the CCFC pulse is "Roath Magic". He knows the score :-D

Hells bells I will now have remove my ignore on him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

HMMMMMMM - Interesting :lol: :lol: :lol: - looks like there could be a double announcement tomorrow then City Gent? - Kimbo and CB39 - a statement of intent or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Igovernor wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Hells bells I will now have remove my ignore on him :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've put the number 1 Cardiff City fan"Roath Magic"on ignore? Why didn't i think of that?!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 pm

On to this striker then. I reckon it's Vaz Te. He's either put in or putting in a transfer request from West Ham because they wont give in to his wage demands and they been busy buying strikers. He wants to go to a top 10 Premier league club or a club with those ambitions - could that be us? He also fits the bill on the type of Player Malky has been going for in a striker i.e big, strong, powerful, fast, skillfull and scores a lot of goals ala Sordell and jay Rodriguez, all very similar methinks but Vaz Te has far more potential and quality than those. I would be drooling at the thought of getting Vaz Te here. I feel he would be the icing on the cake and then we will be almost ready for a tilt at the Championship title this season. Am I way off the mark City Gent? I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and hope I have come up with 4 and not 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm

ihatealiens wrote:On to this striker then. I reckon it's Vaz Te. He's either put in or putting in a transfer request from West Ham because they wont give in to his wage demands and they been busy buying strikers. He wants to go to a top 10 Premier league club or a club with those ambitions - could that be us? He also fits the bill on the type of Player Malky has been going for in a striker i.e big, strong, powerful, fast, skillfull and scores a lot of goals ala Sordell and jay Rodriguez, all very similar methinks but Vaz Te has far more potential and quality than those. I would be drooling at the thought of getting Vaz Te here. I feel he would be the icing on the cake and then we will be almost ready for a tilt at the Championship title this season. Am I way off the mark City Gent? I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and hope I have come up with 4 and not 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'm liking your thinking, but it's not Vaz Te

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm

CityGent wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:On to this striker then. I reckon it's Vaz Te. He's either put in or putting in a transfer request from West Ham because they wont give in to his wage demands and they been busy buying strikers. He wants to go to a top 10 Premier league club or a club with those ambitions - could that be us? He also fits the bill on the type of Player Malky has been going for in a striker i.e big, strong, powerful, fast, skillfull and scores a lot of goals ala Sordell and jay Rodriguez, all very similar methinks but Vaz Te has far more potential and quality than those. I would be drooling at the thought of getting Vaz Te here. I feel he would be the icing on the cake and then we will be almost ready for a tilt at the Championship title this season. Am I way off the mark City Gent? I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and hope I have come up with 4 and not 5 :lol: :lol: :lol: .

its jason roberts is it not? hes the only one left out of the list! sureley he is not worth 3 mil? if its him :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm

I like the fact that we don't know and there has been no leaks!!

I'm going for Rhodes

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I like the fact that we don't know and there has been no leaks!!

I'm going for Rhodes

Money and gerrard maybe? Wild stab in the dark mind :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 pm

I think it is Ricardo Fuller but i dont think we will have to pay 3 million pounds fee for him though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 pm

CityGent wrote:

Thats a shame I was very impressed with him when West Ham came to us last season looks top drawer to me :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

premiership striker?

;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Billy Sharpe I've been told :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Billy Sharpe I've been told :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would be happy with him although he is a bit short for a targetman :lol: