Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: a tidy guy

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Using a phone lads?alltho my spelling and grammer aint the granted.
But hey dont give a toss.

Except when its your "Cardiff bitch" hey? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Xcasual wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Ffs do u realy think i care about my spelling and grammar?
But in fairness both took the pis but had a laugh..

Ok you had a good laugh but who bummed who :lol:

I am pretty sure the Cardiff lad would have bummed swansealad69 as it's common knowledge he (swansealad69) is the COMPLETE arsehole!! :lol:

Shafted (by Cardiffians) again, swansealad69 :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 am

swansealad69 wrote:Working on site and come bummed in to a guy with a cardiff top on ,,was gutted.
However started talkung to him and a decent guy(for a bluebird).
Allso his job is to clean up after me so as he is on this boatd,,jerrad i think his name is,its nice to have a bluebird as a bitch lol.. :ayatollah:

Working on site from morning till night - thats living alright
come bummed with the boys in a bar full of noise - thats swansea alright....

Comedy mong gold. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 am

Some tidy posts there i must say,some even made me laugh(even tho its on my account).
However i have been on here long enough to be able to take the shit that you lot like to dish out,and infact find it funny when it comes from fans of a club who are the real joke.
As i have said my spelling aint the best but im lucky to be able to earn a good crust with out needing perfect grammer and spelling.but hey if makes you happy then so be it.
Lol a 4 pager...annis will never ban me!!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 am

His spelling is terrible, his couting is just as bad where is the four pager i can only see three :D dopey fucker

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 am

Meant to say counting, and im not blaming my phone for that

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:24 am

swansealad69 wrote:Working on site and come bummed in to a guy with a cardiff top on ,,was gutted.
However started talkung to him and a decent guy(for a bluebird).
Allso his job is to clean up after me so as he is on this boatd,,jerrad i think his name is,its nice to have a bluebird as a bitch lol.. :ayatollah:

:shock: :D :lol:

come bummed in to a guy, hahaha

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 am

eddiep wrote:Happens sometimes - I've done some jobs in swansea and had jacks as labourers too.
also knobbed a few Jills - so i've had loads of swan 'bitches' :lol:

U can have a tidy chat sometimes. Fans are fans

Exactly, we have knobheads on both sides and good people on both side, I hate the six fingered cousins, lol but so glad we have rivals, what would life be like without a bit of banter and rivalry, let's treasure it and handle it correctly. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 am

I would like to categorically deny my name is Jerrard, i don't work on a site, well not on a building site i work in a few right sites in swansea and also i've never been bummed by a jack, i hope i've never been bummed at all but there are several rugby tours i've been on of which large parts of i can't remember f all so who knows!!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 am

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:I would like to categorically deny my name is Jerrard, i don't work on a site, well not on a building site i work in a few right sites in swansea and also i've never been bummed by a jack, i hope i've never been bummed at all but there are several rugby tours i've been on of which large parts of i can't remember f all so who knows!!

its ok Bluebird bummed in swansea, we believe you! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

:oops: sorry my phones playin up :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am

Hey my harris is a one way street!! :D :D :D I'd bum him if i had the chance though just out of spite! :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 am

seanmogs wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:You come and "bummed" a guy in your work? What kind of job have you got again??

And hes his Bitch apparently :o
I knew swansealad was dodgy, but this is something else !!!

He works in Pulse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1nCqKfECEo

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 am

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:Hey my harris is a one way street!! :D :D :D I'd bum him if i had the chance though just out of spite! :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: