Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SIGNED, SEALED AND (NEARLY) DELIVERED. "

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Any truth in the double Olympic signing tomorrow?

Some speculation has said that Bellamy will be signing tomorrow?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

superb news,well done city
to actually read things like cardiff city fight off interest from celtic who even though they play in a crap league still are one of the biggest clubs in europe shows how far we have come
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:Kim Bo Kyung has signed the contract with City and becomes a Cardiff player tomorrow, subject to international clearance.

Also Kim had his medical last week and passed it with flying colours. :lol: :ayatollah:

The hold up has been the Japanese end but I am told it will be finalised in the next 24 hours.As far as Malky is concerned,Kim is his player and is now moving on for his next signing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

maybe they have sent the papers by surface mail,can remember waiting 6 months for a cd from japan i bought off ebay :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 pm

taffyapple wrote:Wouldnt it be class if fans all got blow up dogs instead of sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think it might be a tad dangerious and maybe a little difficult getting hold of the TNT or Gelicnite also think the RSPCA would be on the case and thats not to mention the public outcry ! :o :ayatollah: :o :ayatollah: :o so im sitting on the fence with this one :roll: .

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:Kim Bo Kyung has signed the contract with City and becomes a Cardiff player tomorrow, subject to international clearance.

Also Kim had his medical last week and passed it with flying colours. :lol: :ayatollah:

The hold up has been the Japanese end but I am told it will be finalised in the next 24 hours.

As far as Malky is concerned,Kim is his player and is now moving on for his next signing.

Fantastic signing mate. An absolute coup for us and the highest profile signing from ANY welsh club this summer. ;-)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Yes yes yes

"feed him dog and he will score"

:ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

What an excellent signing and apart from one knobhead being glum it's nice to see a happy board! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Great to have some news at last!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

The hold up has been the Japanese end but I am told it will be finalised in the next 24 hours.

As far as Malky is concerned,Kim is his player and is now moving on for his next signing.

Delighted with this and think he will prove to be a big hit, might need some time and patience from the fans to begin with though as our league is a bit different to what he is used too! Welcome Kim Bo! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Brilliant news!! On to the next signing then!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Really pleased with this signing. The lad looks a real prospect, with Mutch and Velikonja already added to a decent squad things are starting to look very promising. Welcome to Cardiff Kimbo :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Really exited about this guy. Bellers now and I think we can make a challenge for top 2. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:09 pm

If he is anywhere near as good as Ji Suung Park we have one hell of a player at our club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SIGNED, SEALED AND (NEARLY) DELIVERED

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Double G wrote:Any truth in the adam szalai rumour carl ?

I know you too well Double G.
You wouldn't have put it on here if it was just rumour.
Where the f**k do you get your info? You always seem to be miles ahead of anyone on here.
I'll be keeping a keen eye on this one but i don't know anything about the player.
Any good? enlighten us mate.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Something positive at long last, amid the negativity that this forum has become since the rebrand, for gods sake lets get behind the club, take a look at Pompey, do we really want to be where they are at this present time? I think not, red or blue we are still Cardiff.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 pm

CityGent wrote:

Fantastic signing mate. An absolute coup for us and the highest profile signing from ANY welsh club this summer. ;-)

What, even bigger than Gylffi to Swansea, Oh sorry forgot! ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 am

Lets just get this striker in now, along with Beller's and a full back/centre half, and happy days :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:22 am

KIM BO KYUNG MY LORD, KIM BO KYUNG,
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LORD
KIM BO KYUNG ..................................................

GOOD TUNE FOR THIS SEASON ME THINKS IF IT IS FINALISED???