Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SIGNED, SEALED AND (NEARLY) DELIVERED. "

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Kim Bo Kyung has signed the contract with City and becomes a Cardiff player tomorrow, subject to international clearance.

Also Kim had his medical last week and passed it with flying colours. :lol: :ayatollah:

The hold up has been the Japanese end but I am told it will be finalised in the next 24 hours.

As far as Malky is concerned,Kim is his player and is now moving on for his next signing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SIGNED, SEALED AND (NEARLY) DELIVERED

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 pm

excellent news bout time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Great news anymore likely this week :?: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Excellent news Carl

Do you know how long the contract is? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Signed sealed delivered..

I'm yours! :P

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Great. Was starting to think that this situation would have a similar result to the Keogh situation.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Any truth in the adam szalai rumour carl ?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Will we have him available for Forest Green? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Buzzing with that news! Nice1 kim bo and WELCOME TO CARDIFF :ayatollah:

Re: " SIGNED, SEALED AND (NEARLY) DELIVERED. "

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:Will we have him available for Forest Green? :ayatollah:

No, hes in the South Korean squad for the Olympics!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:21 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
Good ol' JR wrote:Will we have him available for Forest Green? :ayatollah:

No, hes in the South Korean squad for the Olympics!!!! :ayatollah:

Ah yeah forgot, cheers :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Forget for one second the red bollocks. Apart from that monumental f**k up.

this is a massive signal of intent on the playing side of things. Surely even the
doom and gloom merchants cant knock this??

cue Angular69 and Angry Ant? :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Really looking forward to this signing Carlos. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 pm

So what is the problem with signing several players together or within a short period of each other as opposed to having to wait until one signing is wrapped before the next player is approached and signed ?? :cry:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:35 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:So what is the problem with signing several players together or within a short period of each other as opposed to having to wait until one signing is wrapped before the next player is approached and signed ?? :cry:

We did that last season. We signed ten in a matter of a few weeks. Who says its a problem?

Is it possible, just once, that supporters could just turn round and say WELL DONE!!! ?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 pm

taffyapple wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:So what is the problem with signing several players together or within a short period of each other as opposed to having to wait until one signing is wrapped before the next player is approached and signed ?? :cry:

We did that last season. We signed ten in a matter of a few weeks. Who says its a problem?

Is it possible, just once, that supporters could just turn round and say WELL DONE!!! ?

Well done to the club for pulling off such a deal!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:44 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Well done to the club for pulling off such a deal!

Difficult to tell too much from the clips on you tube. the standard hes played is obviously not
as high as the Championship. But he has genuine pace, vision, and can beat a man. I think
we need Bellamy now. Just to keep up with the lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Buzzing I am

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm

My contact was right !! Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Wouldnt it be class if fans all got blow up dogs instead of sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm

taffyapple wrote:Wouldnt it be class if fans all got blow up dogs instead of sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give him a chance to culturally adapt !! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Well said Taffyapple. Were going places whatever the colours we wear. Onwards upwards :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm

If he is as good as people have said, this will be the signing of the season for the whole of the championship. Our midfield is starting to look strong now, maybe another 1 or 2 wingers and midfield is complete :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:Kim Bo Kyung has signed the contract with City and becomes a Cardiff player tomorrow, subject to international clearance.

Also Kim had his medical last week and passed it with flying colours. :lol: :ayatollah:

The hold up has been the Japanese end but I am told it will be finalised in the next 24 hours.

As far as Malky is concerned,Kim is his player and is now moving on for his next signing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never doubted it... :roll: :roll:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Yes yes yes

"feed him dog and he will score"

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Is there any danger that he cant get international clearance.......?

Im not getting my hopes up until I see him at CCS

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:If he is as good as people have said, this will be the signing of the season for the whole of the championship. Our midfield is starting to look strong now, maybe another 1 or 2 wingers and midfield is complete :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCgu_7shiZg 34 seconds in, Kim Bo's midfield pal :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Yes yes yes

THis

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Yes yes yes

And so say all of us, and so say all of us, and so say all of us.......

CORGIS a jolly good fe-e-llow........

and so say all of us :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

I would assume some signings will give and indication as to what money we have for other signings.

I assume that we have cash available to bring in a defender of the same price as Keogh. If Kim did not sign we may have had a bit MORE cash to get someone BETTER than Keogh. It's all related.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Well done...but we'll see how he adapts and plays before I big him up...other Asians haven't exactly impressed.