Re: how many can we expect for forest green

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Will b gettin there for 1.30 :ayatollah: they do a nice pint in ground

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

3-400

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:13 pm

I can go as long as I drop the missus somewhere nice in the Cotswolds. Any ideas?

Tried to sell her on Nailsworth as it was a few minutes away, but that was too small to keep her busy for a few hours. I suggested Stroud but that was too big to be quaint. She seems interested in Cirencester but that's another half hour away.

Unless anyone has any ideas I'm dropping her at Michaelwood Services. :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Train for me :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Over a thousand i reckon, loads of us goin by train

I agree, I think we'll take over a thousand :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Wayne S wrote:I can go as long as I drop the missus somewhere nice in the Cotswolds. Any ideas?

Tried to sell her on Nailsworth as it was a few minutes away, but that was too small to keep her busy for a few hours. I suggested Stroud but that was too big to be quaint. She seems interested in Cirencester but that's another half hour away.

Divorce 8-)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I can go as long as I drop the missus somewhere nice in the Cotswolds. Any ideas?

Divorce 8-)

:lol: If I drop her at the services and not pick her back up. Do you think she will get the message? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Marc wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Over a thousand i reckon, loads of us goin by train

I agree, I think we'll take over a thousand :D :D :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Divorce 8-)

:lol: If I drop her at the services and not pick her back up. Do you think she will get the message? :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Newport. If she doesnt get the message after that she never will!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Roll on Saturday

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:57 pm

griff105 wrote:

Newport. If she doesnt get the message after that she never will!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Roll on Saturday

Was thinking of trading her in for a younger model but after seeing that Carly Rae Jepsens attempts at fellatio perhaps I'll stick with the missus a bit longer. These youngsters don't know anything.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Cheltenham not far mate, good for shopping.

I'm coming with my old man and 2 in laws.
Where's everyone drinking first?

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

Driving there,3 of us going

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:38 am

dazzyt wrote:Driving there,3 of us going

A thousand plus , easy. Got 16 on train from Cardiff, can't wait! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 am

We have a full bus leaving from Aberdare :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 am

loads going down
whats the ground hold? as theres going to be a decent demand for tickets from forest green fans

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 am

englishbluebird wrote:loads going down
whats the ground hold? as theres going to be a decent demand for tickets from forest green fans

Forest Green Rovers Football Club
Nickname(s) Rovers
The Green
FGR
The Little Club On The Hill
Green Army
The Lawnmowers
Founded 1890 (as Nailsworth & Forest Green)
Ground The New Lawn
Nailsworth, Stroud
(Capacity: 5,147)
Chairman Dale Vince
Manager Dave Hockaday
League Conference National
2011–12 Conference National, 10th

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Cheltenham. My wife used to go there on a coach once a year with a load of women for a shopping day. I've never been there, but it's really popular for women's trips, so there must be something there for the ladies. Quite a classy town with nice shops, on a par with Bath, by all accounts.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:47 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Anyone going?
Were gonna drive up im gonna say 300 tops

I'm guessing at a thousand, but we could take more. That event in London only starts on Friday (officially), so most people won't get excited about it until the later stages and that means, with the sun shining, an excuse to get out and drink and watch football will be hard to resist for lots of our fans - plus it's only a short trip to a place we haven't visited before.