A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anyone still wanna debate???

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
By the way we arent paying him 23k a week

Source?

Its been stated in a number of articles by various media that we refused to pay £23k a week but reduced it to £18k a week

That's still over £5 m in wages over 2 years between him and Bellamy

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:44 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
By the way we arent paying him 23k a week

Source?

Its been stated in a number of articles by various media that we refused to pay £23k a week but reduced it to £18k a week

That's still over £5 m in wages over 2 years between him and Bellamy

We havent signed bellamy yet so its not. So you cant even say well done for Cardiff for trying to bring in more sensible wages ala Kimbo and Keogh

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm

18 k a week is sensible when we already dedicate 103% of income to wages :shock:

Forgive me if I dont share your praise for the business model. A look at the OP will tell you all you need to know as to why I don't.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm

RoathMagic wrote:18 k a week is sensible when we already dedicate 103% of income to wages :shock:

Forgive me if I dont share your praise for the business model. A look at the OP will tell you all you need to know as to why I don't.

Not taking into account we have reduced our wage bill from last year?? I would like it if the wages reduced but its not possible currently so our option is increase our income which is Tans plan. It at least shows the club want to have more sensible wages hence why we refused to pay over the top for Keogh

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:Paying someone 50k a week when you havent got a pot to piss in is now "exactly the same" as paying someone 23k a week with a regular income stream :lol:

I know gypsies dont go to school but come on Roath. Basic maths dear boy.

Basic maths. Paying someone 50k when income is £30m is the same as paying someone 25k with income of £15m.

Why you think we have a pot to piss in is quite bizarre. Portsmouth are £53 million in debt, we are £84 million in debt.

Basic maths after income streams have been exhausted Pompey would be losing 50k a week for Kanu, whereas we would be losing 23k a week for Kimbo.

So not exactly the same at all.

Basic maths Pompey do not have a 30m income either but you dont deal in facts. :roll:

Nearly 5pm. Time to go home. Thank f**k.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:18 k a week is sensible when we already dedicate 103% of income to wages :shock:

Not taking into account we have reduced our wage bill from last year?? I would like it if the wages reduced but its not possible currently so our option is increase our income which is Tans plan. It at least shows the club want to have more sensible wages hence why we refused to pay over the top for Keogh

Not possible? Did kimbo make us sign him then? What about Mutch? Kiss? Volikonja? Is Bellamy going to make us?

No.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:Paying someone 50k a week when you havent got a pot to piss in is now "exactly the same" as paying someone 23k a week with a regular income stream :lol:

Basic maths. Paying someone 50k when income is £30m is the same as paying someone 25k with income of £15m.

Why you think we have a pot to piss in is quite bizarre. Portsmouth are £53 million in debt, we are £84 million in debt.

Basic maths after income streams have been exhausted Pompey would be losing 50k a week for Kanu, whereas we would be losing 23k a week for Kimbo.

Basic maths Pompey do not have a 30m income either but you dont deal in facts. :roll:

Oh and could you tell me how much pompys income was last year then please? :?

Yet pompy are in £53 million debt and we are in £84 million debt :lol:

Our income is 103% of income, pompys would be similar.
Last edited by RoathMagic on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Not possible? Did kimbo make us sign him then? What about Mutch? Kiss? Volikonja? Is Bellamy going to make us?

No.

I wasnt talking about them more of the rest of our players that were signed on over the top wages by Dave Jones thank you. So what your saying is to not buy any players at all then? So you would expect us to compete with a thread bare team? That way we would have no chance of gaining Prem promotion which is as you said Prem or Dead

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

No.

I wasnt talking about them more of the rest of our players that were signed on over the top wages by Dave Jones thank you. So what your saying is to not buy any players at all then? So you would expect us to compete with a thread bare team? That way we would have no chance of gaining Prem promotion which is as you said Prem or Dead

Prem or dead BECAUSE of this reckless spending. Sometimes you have to ask yourself what's more important, risking the whole future of the club to try and get promoted or not having such a good side but not risking the future of the club and having it for your kids and grand kids.... Unfortunately we have an abnormal amount of fans with the attitude of the former.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Oh and could you tell me how much pompys income was last year then please? :?

Yet pompy are in £53 million debt and we are in £84 million debt :lol:

Our income is 103% of income, pompys would be similar.

Income is 103% of income? What the f*ck does that mean?

Doughnut

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Wages 103% of income.

You still haven't told me what pompys income was last year...