Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City fan on SSN just now

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:23 am

Anyone see it?

Put himself up for auction to determine what team he will be supporting next season as he refuses to support us wearing red & the dragon replacing the bluebird on the badge!!

Clause in the auction says Swansea City & Bristol City cannot be chosen for his own safety.

Had bids from fans in New York Red bulls, a team in Australia & other teams from Europe. The lad from Glamorgan plans to give all money raised to Ty-Hafen & Help for heroes charities. He also plans to attend as many home & away games as possible.

Re: City fan on SSN just now

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:27 am

How old is he?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 am

Its Dudder's :roll:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:30 am

Great that it is now supporting Ty Hafan and Help For Heroes.

There was originally no charity mentioned in the auction, but who I asked if it was for charity Dudders said half was going to Ty Hafan. Now he is giving it all to the two charities as it is going so high, great gesture. Much respect.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 am

Good on him I say!!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:56 am

I bet TLG is gutted this guy has stole the limelight :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 am

CP76 wrote:I bet TLG is gutted this guy has stole the limelight :lol:

Nah, his film is out this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diDZt4uC88c

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 am

What if the winning bidder choses Cardiff for him to support :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am

Neath Bluebird 82 wrote:Anyone see it?

Put himself up for auction to determine what team he will be supporting next season as he refuses to support us wearing red & the dragon replacing the bluebird on the badge!!

Clause in the auction says Swansea City & Bristol City cannot be chosen for his own safety.

Had bids from fans in New York Red bulls, a team in Australia & other teams from Europe. The lad from Glamorgan plans to give all money raised to Ty-Hafen & Help for heroes charities. He also plans to attend as many home & away games as possible.

He's not a fan, how can he be when he turns his back on us. None of us like this red shit but true fans wont walk away, he's just a jumped up self righteous knob who is promoting himself

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
CP76 wrote:I bet TLG is gutted this guy has stole the limelight :lol:

Nah, his film is out this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diDZt4uC88c

:lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

He's not a fan, how can he be when he turns his back on us. None of us like this red shit but true fans wont walk away, he's just a jumped up self righteous knob who is promoting himself

You know him then :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

He is a fan, but I'm not arguing with the rest you've said. Appearances can be deceptive, though.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 am

Valleybluebird wrote:What if the winning bidder choses Cardiff for him to support :lol:

or MK Dons????

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

He is a fan, but I'm not arguing with the rest you've said. Appearances can be deceptive, though.

He's not a fan, he is someone that jumped on the SH bandwagon. A fan is someone that'll stick with their club no matter what, I dont know of one person that is happy with the rebranding. Even the Pro camp like big Gwyn aint happy with it and would love to see us continue in blue, a fan would stick by his club anyone else that walks away is no more than a JUDAS.