Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keep Cardiff Blue meeting - Tuesday 7pm

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:33 am

http://keepcardiffblue.co.uk/wp/?p=110

Keep Cardiff Blue - Meeting

"A meeting has been organised for Tuesday evening, 24th July at 19.00 at the Cardiff General & Municipal Club, 11-13 City Road, Cardiff.

With the Forest Green friendly almost upon us and the first League game gainst Huddersfield only 4 weeks away, it'll be a good opportunity for us to share ideas and formulate a plan of action.

This is an open meeting for anybody who supports the aim of the Keep Cardiff Blue campaign, so feel free to bring any like-minded fans along with you, but we don't want the meeting hijacked so please ensure that those you tell can be trusted not be disruptive.

Please be there if you possibly can."

Re: Keep Cardiff Blue meeting - Tuesday 7pm

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 am

Keep Cardiff Blue wrote:http://keepcardiffblue.co.uk/wp/?p=110

"A meeting has been organised for Tuesday evening, 24th July at 19.00 at the Cardiff General & Municipal Club, 11-13 City Road, Cardiff.

With the Forest Green friendly almost upon us and the first League game gainst Huddersfield only 4 weeks away, it'll be a good opportunity for us to share ideas and formulate a plan of action.

This is an open meeting for anybody who supports the aim of the Keep Cardiff Blue campaign, so feel free to bring any like-minded fans along with you, but we don't want the meeting hijacked so please ensure that those you tell can be trusted not be disruptive.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 am

I'm sure this wont leak out to any fans who could possibly have different views and want the club to PROgress, hopefully none of the huge majority of fans who aren't opposed to the PROgress planned and are against disruptions and protests will read the internet, that should ensure they don't find out, so hopefuly no one will tell them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are joking surely. :roll:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 am

Can't make the meeting Tuesday but my stance has always been that i hate the changes and they were poorly presented and thought out but has i don't have 1 million plus a month to put into the Club and neither does any other City fan as far has i know?

Then i very reluctantly accept the changes because like thousands of others i love my Club too much to walk away from it but i will still campaign legitimitely and peacefully to change our home colours back to predominantly Blue and to get rid of that abberation of the badge they have come up with. :o

However has i have posted on many occasions the key word is compromise and this needs to happen on both sides if KCB realise this and are looking to open up dialouge with the Club so that we can find a resolution that is acceptable to VT and the majority of City fans then i will give them my full support :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 am

Good luck guys. Can't make it due to being in Australia but already shown my support through email.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 am

BigGwynram wrote:

I'm sure this wont leak out to any fans who could possibly have different views and want the club to PROgress, hopefully none of the huge majority of fans who aren't opposed to the PROgress planned and are against disruptions and protests will read the internet, that should ensure they don't find out, so hopefuly no one will tell them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are joking surely. :roll:

Well said Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: