Canton stand baz wrote:"Feed him dog and he will score"
"feed him dog and he will score"

:lol:

If anyone gets pc about this then get fucked

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Class :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: My kimbo song

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:41 am

In my opinion he will be ANOTHER of the players we will not sign, same old story, hope i'm wrong.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 am

Roy wrote:In my opinion he will be ANOTHER of the players we will not sign, same old story, hope i'm wrong.

Didn't Carl and others say again last night it was all done and dusted on both sides - we are just waiting for the paperwork form Japan before we announce it.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Roy wrote:In my opinion he will be ANOTHER of the players we will not sign, same old story, hope i'm wrong.

Didn't Carl and others say again last night it was all done and dusted on both sides - we are just waiting for the paperwork form Japan before we announce it.

Well looks like its been announced if Carl and Annis said. Their the official spokesmen ain't they?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:42 am

Bob bank bean wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Well looks like its been announced if Carl and Annis said. Their the official spokesmen ain't they?

Citygent gets the credit for this one, He announced it before Carl.Just paperwork holding this one up.He will soon be holding the red shirt up :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 am

I really hope he signs but until he is holding the RED scarf aloft in the stadium I won't hold my breath

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 am

Bob bank bean wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

I don't think that is being entirely fair is it? I don't know Carl or Annis personally and while they may be close to people in the club, I never felt that they came across as being spokesmen. They share what information they can and generally point people in the right direction when it comes to club matters, but don't always get it right and would be the first to admit they are not 100% in the know. Seems like someone is a little jealous to me.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:54 pm

He's defo signing. Excited about bellars coming but this chap will be qualitiy!!

Got to get the song on the go in the canton end!!!

Prob be on my own as usual :lol: