Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEFINITELY NOT PRO RED

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:52 pm

And I never have been, but very much PROgress as I believe that huge majority of other fans are. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DEFINITELY NOT PRO RED

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm

this is a difficult question but when bellamy signs the outlook will be alot different to what colour we play in

if you believe in the rumours !

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Here here Gwyn

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Same here not pro red but ok with the change if it secures cardiff city's future.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:And I never have been, but very much PROgress as I believe that huge majority of other fans are. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gwyn,
I am sure there are very many reluctant redshirts who are prepared to trust the owners for now(and so far they have delivered),probably the majority of those that actually go to the games regularly.
There is probably a much lesser number of die-hard blueshirts.

This business will sort itself out in the end.

THOSE WHO ARE ANTI-REDSHIRTS SHOULD NOT BE ANTI-TEAM OR ANTI -THOSE WHO ARE PREPARED TO TRUST THE OWNERS FOR NOW.

This is not Malky or player business and let's get behind them 100%

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 pm

BigGwynram wrote:And I never have been, but very much PROgress as I believe that huge majority of other fans are. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Gwyn

Although as much as i hate the fact we will be playing in red next season, i will accept it, as us as a club are in no financial position to kick up a fuss

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 am

I am pro-progress as well, just dont see why progress means destroying a vital part of our history.

It was progress to move away from Ninian, altho my heart still bleeds I accepted that as without the move we would have gone down.
BUT it is in NO WAY ESSENTIAL to dump our crest to replace it with this joke and change our clubcolours. Thats just a selfish move by a rich guy, who sees us as a product, and I will never ever accept that.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 am

Totally agree but the badge was a.bit of a rush job

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 am

Tan has proven to be an absolute cock.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... Egocentric dickhead who has shat on our history and
Our feelings.

However. Without him, the Club would be fucked right now.

All I can hope is that next season he swallows his pride and gives us back an identity we were
Rightly proud of. Rather than this total non-starter.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 am

taffyapple wrote:

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... Egocentric dickhead who has shat on our history and
Our feelings.

All I can hope is that next season he swallows his pride and gives us back an identity we were

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 am

taffyapple wrote:

Our feelings.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 am

jinks-rct wrote:Same here not pro red but ok with the change if it secures cardiff city's future.

Indeed, I find it hard to believe people can be against it.