Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROMOTING FUTSAL - CWMBRAN

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm

This wednesday at the football factory in Cwmbran our Cardiff city futsal side will be playing croesyceilog to help promote the game in south wales .

Following the success of the cardiff city futsal scholarship scheme the club intend promoting futsal across the whole of south wales in the near future .

Anyone in or around Cwmbran on wednesday get yourself over to the football factory where the current cardiff city futsal side will be playing an exibition match at 6.30pm . Futsal is the fastest growing indoor sport at the minute

I have watched our side they are very good

see link from official site for details

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Fut ... 55,00.html

Re: PROMOTING FUTSAL - CWMBRAN

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Trying to sort out under 15s Futsal league for next season in Llanishen i cant believe the amount of people that have not heard of it.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm

birchblue it' s the future !!!!

I will single handingly make sure everyone knows what futsal is all about on this board by 2013 -lol

If anyone is reading this post and you run a football junior side get your kids playing futsal . It's all about skill and technique rather than power and pace and the likes of trevor brooking admits why we are miles behind in technical ability at the top level

youngsters in places like spain and portugal play at an early age . we are miles behind although cardiff city are taking the lead and trying to bridge the gap

anyone interested in futsal PM me and i will point you in the right direction .

Birchblue i think you will find all the local leagues will be down the new house of sport . i will leave the club to announce details

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:32 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:birchblue it' s the future !!!!

I will single handingly make sure everyone knows what futsal is all about on this board by 2013 -lol

If anyone is reading this post and you run a football junior side get your kids playing futsal . It's all about skill and technique rather than power and pace and the likes of trevor brooking admits why we are miles behind in technical ability at the top level

youngsters in places like spain and portugal play at an early age . we are miles behind although cardiff city are taking the lead and trying to bridge the gap

anyone interested in futsal PM me and i will point you in the right direction .

Birchblue i think you will find all the local leagues will be down the new house of sport . i will leave the club to announce details

Was told they are building a Futsal down the stadium we trained all last season and it helped the players a lot just hope other teams do it they might catch us up LOL. :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 pm

good work birchblue

not sure if i posted on here but our Cardiff city futsal side will be competing in the UEFA futsal cup in 2 weeks time in bulgaria

see link

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Fut ... 00,00.html

Hopefully i will be there :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:41 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:good work birchblue

not sure if i posted on here but our Cardiff city futsal side will be competing in the UEFA futsal cup in 2 weeks time in bulgaria

see link

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Fut ... 00,00.html

Hopefully i will be there :ayatollah:

WoW thats great is your boy playing in the side my son is hoping to join futsal when he finishes school. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

aye birchblue if you need info regarding futsal PM me