Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

who on here can......

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 pm

remember the old Llandaff baths. cracking as a kid, thats when we had proper summers. 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: who on here can......

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Cracking days used to love going there was always freezing lol

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Those were the days :old: cold knap in Barry was f..king cold as well :shock:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 pm

saddam wrote:remember the old Llandaff baths. cracking as a kid, thats when we had proper summers. 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I remember walking down Western Ave before the Flyover was build to get to the baths. :old:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Have many great memories as a kid down there Darren .Can anybody remember why they closed it ?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm

BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:remember the old Llandaff baths. cracking as a kid, thats when we had proper summers. 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I remember walking down Western Ave before the Flyover was build to get to the baths. :old:

great time..even better when we use to jump the fence in the night..after they locked up...monty from gabalfa would remember.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Have many great memories as a kid down there Darren .Can anybody remember why they closed it ?

i can vaguely remember it being in a state of disrepair, missing tiles/outdated changing facilities and very much in need of a complete makeover. the council probably decided it would make more sense in keeping the money for thier bonuses rather than spending it a public swimming pool ;) :shock: :evil: