Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking at this board as an outsider

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 pm

It appears that you're hopelessly split. I hope it doesn't happen to you but unless you manage to patch things up in the next few months I can see the board either closing down or half the members either leaving or being thrown off.

Is that what you want, seriously?

Being a sceptical sort of person I've never been sold on the Malaysians and the latest trouble seems to be about this. I don't understand why, if the Langstone debt is dodgy they don't take the matter to court.

I don't understand why, if the debt is not dodgy and Hamman is willing to take a discount, it is not paid on these favourable terms.

I don't understand why they appear to make offers to you but then when you examine them they seem to unravel.

I hope you manage to sort things out but I realise that this can only apply to you as supporters because you have very little actual say. This whole think seems to be building up to the stage when suddenly you're going to get your financial support drastically reduced at best and perhaps withdrawn.

I may be mistaken but I don't think that Mr Tan has any particular emotional attachment to the club and you may already have passed the point where even promotion to the Premier League will not sort out your underlying financial problems. I don't know how much Mr. Tan has invested in the club, probably a lot less than is claimed but if he discovers that neither running the club nor selling it will make him a profit then what is he going to do.

Sorry to sound so gloomy, you can write all of this off as a wind up if you like.

But I don't think that this is a good time to tear yourselves apart. You should at least be able to depend on each other, evenif you cannot put perfect trust in the club.

Re: Looking at this board as an outsider

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm

It will calm down when the season kicks off

football will bring a new peace(said like yoda)

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Gavlar wrote:It will calm down when the season kicks off

new peace, the season will bring?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Forest Green will answer a lot of questions.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:

new peace, the season will bring?

:lol: Nice One :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 pm

You reckon?

What if we get off to a bad start?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 pm

The Malaysians have caused a split where there was none before. To be honest, I'm very worried about it. A lot of bad feeling exists, with people's loyalty being questioned, from both sides. A dodgy start to the new season, and it could all blow up in our faces. These are not the best of times for CCFC.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Hopelessly split my arse

about 2% want to cause trouble about the Red thing--
only 120 season ticket holders --and about 300 members on their crappy face book site

vast majority are going to give it all a chance and see what happens whilst supporting Cardiff City 100%

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 am

Mafor wrote:Hopelessly split my arse

only 120 season ticket holders --and about 300 members on their crappy face book site

vast majority are going to give it all a chance and see what happens whilst supporting Cardiff City 100%

Mafor,where do you get these figures from ? Nobody knows what will happen .Stop talking bollocks

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 am

Mafor wrote:Hopelessly split my arse

;) Not 100% sure myself,(if any of the figures quoted are anywhere near the mark) but it is a small minority i am sure, and i am not going to agree about "them" wanting just to cause trouble "about the red thing " none of us are happy having to play in red ONCE A FORTNIGHT" :roll: but i am sure the majority of us are willing to give it a chance. ;)