Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hasnt kimbo done his medical?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... rt=0&rid=0

Re: hasnt kimbo done his medical?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Ah the old trick by mods on here of changing a . for a , so the link to the other board doesn't work.

Sad.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:36 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... rt=0&rid=0
there you go

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:Ah the old trick by mods on here of changing a . for a , so the link to the other board doesn't work.

Sad.

The link works for me.

Back to topic, Kimbo, his agent and CCFC have done everything they need to do!

Paperwork from Japan has been the hold up.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Ah the old trick by mods on here of changing a . for a , so the link to the other board doesn't work.

Sad.

The link works for me.

It's been changed back now. Even sadder :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Sad.

The link works for me.

Surely you on here is the saddest thing ever

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Sad.

The link works for me.

Several people Inc myself, Carl, Annis, Steve Davies here all reported the medical was complete. If that isn't good enough for you, Malky Mackay interviewed a couple of days ago, I paraphrase"Everything sorted, apart from some paperwork in Japan".

Like plenty on here, don't let the truth get in the way of a new conspiracy theory

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm

CityGent wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Sad.

The link works for me.

Several people Inc myself, Carl, Annis, Steve Davies here all reported the medical was complete. If that isn't good enough for you, Malky Mackay interviewed a couple of days ago, I paraphrase"Everything sorted, apart from some paperwork in Japan".

Like plenty on here, don't let the truth get in the way of a new conspiracy theory

Well said Anthony. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm

anyone have a rough estimate on when it could be conirmed, and is bellamy still on by tuesday?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:anyone have a rough estimate on when it could be conirmed, and is bellamy still on by tuesday?

Bellamy by Tuesday is fanciful to say the least.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:anyone have a rough estimate on when it could be conirmed, and is bellamy still on by tuesday?

Bells is not on by Tuesday, but Kimbo, could be Mon/Tues or Wed.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Sorry lads was not doubting the info give by carl, Annis or city gent. The point of the post was to show how the inside info from the other board was about week too late. Sorry if it didn't come across like that. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:19 pm

ah ok thought i read somewhere he could be done by tuesday :ayatollah: so its just a formality with kim bo kyung more or less now?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Sorry lads was not doubting the info give by carl, Annis or city gent. The point of the post was to show how the inside info from the other board was about week too late. Sorry if it didn't come across like that. :ayatollah:

It didn't come across as a criticism.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:22 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:ah ok thought i read somewhere he could be done by tuesday :ayatollah: so its just a formality with kim bo kyung more or less now?

Yes.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:ah ok thought i read somewhere he could be done by tuesday :ayatollah: so its just a formality with kim bo kyung more or less now?

Yes.

cheers :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 pm

CityGent wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Sad.

The link works for me.

What on earth has that got to do with what I posted? :?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Kimbo to sign tomorrow, that's being optimistic by the way. :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Kimbo to sign tomorrow, that's being optimistic by the way. :D :ayatollah:

Very optimistic to say the least.

"Barrie McAuliffe ‏@MAcMcAuliffe
Nothing brand new on my radar for tomorrow at least, but football biz can move fast >> RT @kallumbethell94: any big announcements this week?"

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 pm

nj73 you come across as the little man in the corner having petty digs and snipes at everything positive and factual about cardiff city,

still obviously bitter from those dark days at the vetch when cardiff were always one step ahead ?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm

englishbluebird wrote:nj73 you come across as the little man in the corner having petty digs and snipes at everything positive and factual about cardiff city,

still obviously bitter from those dark days at the vetch when cardiff were always one step ahead ?

Totally agree.
I find it odd he is even on here so often.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:nj73 you come across as the little man in the corner having petty digs and snipes at everything positive and factual about cardiff city,

Totally agree.

Each to their own eh.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Totally agree.

Each to their own eh.

Here's your own eh! ;)

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Totally agree.

Each to their own eh.

Here's your own eh! ;)

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/

Aye, we get several Cardiff fans regularly on our board. It's not as unusual as you might think. Although they're not on there as often these days............

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Bellamy by Tuesday is fanciful to say the least.

When then?? :ayatollah: