Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is it true what im reading on

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Twitter? That some city fans are issuing threats to other city fans if they wear the red kit to the games next season. Haha. How pathetic are some people. Won't stop me wearing the red kit and supporting my team.

Re: is it true what im reading on

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Twitter? That some city fans are issuing threats to other city fans if they wear the red kit to the games next season. Haha. How pathetic are some people. Won't stop me wearing the red kit and supporting my team.

Let them try :twisted:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Makes me want the red kit now, pathetic cunts if true

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:09 pm

If these people are so against Modern Football, go watch Ely Rangers vs Pontypridd Town :evil:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Never ever heard any of this , but it was done against the ones who are wanting to stay Blue. They had pms etc and at the meetings. A lot of Keep Blue sadly now dont post on here. They were told they could have some unsavoury characters meeting them.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:17 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Twitter? That some city fans are issuing threats to other city fans if they wear the red kit to the games next season. Haha. How pathetic are some people. Won't stop me wearing the red kit and supporting my team.

Issuing threats on !TWITTER! Says it all realy :lol: fukin easy to make threats behind the safety of a computer screen aha

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Never ever heard any of this , but it was done against the ones who are wanting to stay Blue. They had pms etc and at the meetings. A lot of Keep Blue sadly now dont post on here. They were told they could have some unsavoury characters meeting them.

pathetic if true. but people being threatened for wanting to stay blue? no1 threatened me and aint heard of this!?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

If someone threatens me on Twitter i'll track them down via GPS and ask them to carry out what they said they'd do online.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm

RedBluebird wrote:If someone threatens me on Twitter i'll track them down via GPS and ask them to carry out what they said they'd do online.

So you are glad to be red !! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Never ever heard any of this , but it was done against the ones who are wanting to stay Blue. They had pms etc and at the meetings. A lot of Keep Blue sadly now dont post on here. They were told they could have some unsavoury characters meeting them.

I would love any fool to approach Me about wearing a Blue top'''''''''''' I would probably be the last person to be approached by them!!! :old:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:

I would love any fool to approach Me about wearing a Blue top'''''''''''' I would probably be the last person to be approached by them!!! :old:

Same here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 am

If people want to wear red or blue i cant see the problem we are all supporting cardiff city and ive not heared of any threats?.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Was threats made by the Valleys answer to the Hells Angels ??????????????

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:

Issuing threats on !TWITTER! Says it all realy :lol: fukin easy to make threats behind the safety of a computer screen aha

I had to laugh at that one :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:51 pm

RedBluebird wrote:If someone threatens me on Twitter i'll track them down via GPS and ask them to carry out what they said they'd do online.

To be fair mate, I'm loving the Macho Man Randy Savage impersonation. What you said you'd do is impossible, so why are you trying to play the big man?

Two wrongs don't make a rigt.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:54 pm

12thMan wrote:

To be fair mate, I'm loving the Macho Man Randy Savage impersonation. What you said you'd do is impossible, so why are you trying to play the big man?

Two wrongs don't make a rigt.

I love the GPS part :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

I believe that it has been both ways and this will surely cause a divide like no other in our ranks.
We should all agree to differ where this is concerned and the pro red should allow the anti red protestors to protest if they wish to...it is their right after all. Ground has to be given on both sides for the good of the clubs' support.