Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL KIMBO SIGN THIS WEEK?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Bloody well hope so. And what's the feeling on Bellamy...is he still coming home? :ayatollah:

Re: WILL KIMBO SIGN THIS WEEK?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Yes and Yes (i hope :oops: ) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm

moonboots wrote:Bloody well hope so. And what's the feeling on Bellamy...is he still coming home? :ayatollah:

I try my best to remain positive. I personally think its pathetic to always think
The worse and constantly slag off this club. No wonder the jacks dont bother..

No need when we got "supporters" like ours

However... Until he signs on that dotted line... He's not ours. His agent obviously
Wanted to tout his name around.

Cross everything mate

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 pm

taffyapple wrote:
moonboots wrote:Bloody well hope so. And what's the feeling on Bellamy...is he still coming home? :ayatollah:

I try my best to remain positive. I personally think its pathetic to always think
The worse and constantly slag off this club. No wonder the jacks dont bother..

No need when we got "supporters" like ours

However... Until he signs on that dotted line... He's not ours. His agent obviously
Wanted to tout his name around.

Cross everything mate

True enough

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Can't say I am confident of a deal going through. There was the Noone saga and then the Keogh saga and when you hear words that "negotiations are progressing well" you always wonder what the issues(s) is/are holding the deal up. The longer things go on I suppose the less chance af a deal being completed. Hopefully everything sorts itself out. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Think it could well drag on till after the olympics this one! Hope he signs this week though if indeed he is actually going to sign for us lmao be nice to hear the commentators at the olympic football say "kim bo of cardiff city and south korea" like.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 pm

it would be nice to have a bit of honesty from the club for a change

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I will say yes on this, the deal is all but done, its just how(in instalments) and when our club pays them for him.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:34 pm

englishbluebird wrote:it would be nice to have a bit of honesty from the club for a change

Is there a suggestion the Club are telling lies about Kim Bo?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:56 pm

well the fee supposedly agreed with kims club is quite modest by todays transfer dealings and seeing that malky has a decent transfer kitty by all accounts how can things take so long ?:
we must be offering pisstake installments for the japanese club to still be dragging out negotiations,its gone from hours to days than "hopefully this week"
coupled with miller leaving for nothing things are starting to not add up for me and im not usually cynical

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm

I thought the club had done everything they need to do, the player needs to do and the agent needs to do? And that it was all down to the FA/Work Permit etc to sort it out.

Regarding Kenny Miller too, Vancouver Whitecaps fans are convinced we sold him for 650,000 dollars

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:I thought the club had done everything they need to do, the player needs to do and the agent needs to do? And that it was all down to the FA/Work Permit etc to sort it out.

Regarding Kenny Miller too, Vancouver Whitecaps fans are convinced we sold him for 650,000 dollars

some people are saying its permit issues,international clearence,fee installments etc
maybe me saying the club lying is a bit dramatic
IF we sold miller for 650 00 which ive also seen in various articles why doesnt cardiff mention this? it doesnt make sense

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:I thought the club had done everything they need to do, the player needs to do and the agent needs to do? And that it was all down to the FA/Work Permit etc to sort it out.

some people are saying its permit issues,international clearence,fee installments etc
maybe me saying the club lying is a bit dramatic
IF we sold miller for 650 00 which ive also seen in various articles why doesnt cardiff mention this? it doesnt make sense

its got nothing to do with us.