Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: New Swansea City fanclub outpost opens - in Brazil!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 pm

welshjon wrote:In all fairness the slums of brazil looks a lot like Swansea

Says a man in Glasgow!

Swansea is a beautiful city, full of beautiful people, surrounded by beautiful countryside.
More than can be said for the degenerates who reside in shantytowns such as ely/grangetown/pentwyn/llanedeyrn/splot/adamsdown/riverside/butetown/st.mellons etc, etc, etc.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Well there is a large gypsy population in Brazil so that would explain it

The Favelas fan club giving support to the poor old gypos

btw how are most off you on here all day everyday?! must be costing you an arm and leg paying for caravan club wifi?!

Tut tut tut....
How many times must you be told..?
It is the city of Caaadiff that has a pikey infestation problem.

Take a look...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

For those who have yet to be educated on the matter..

It's official. There are 8.0625 pikeys living in Cardiff for every 1 living in the fair city of Swansea.
Thats right... a ratio of more than 8 to 1.

Remember fella's, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Magic daps wrote:

Says a man in Glasgow!

Swansea is a beautiful city, full of beautiful people, surrounded by beautiful countryside.
More than can be said for the degenerates who reside in shantytowns such as ely/grangetown/pentwyn/llanedeyrn/splot/adamsdown/riverside/butetown/st.mellons etc, etc, etc.

Resorted to smack like most Swansea folk have you? Shame.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:30 pm

seanmogs wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Says a man in Glasgow!

For your information I don't do drugs, Just like the vast majority of the fine folk of Swansea don't. But more to the point, I notice you tactfully skirted around the subject of the Cardiff shantytowns. I know you'd like the world to believe that Cardiff is some kind of cultural utopia, but unfortunately for you I've witnessed first hand the social underclasses of the aforementioned slums, as I work regurlarly in Cardiff for my sins.

You don't fool me sonny!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Magic daps wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Says a man in Glasgow!

For your information I don't do drugs, Just like the vast majority of the fine folk of Swansea don't. But more to the point, I notice you tactfully skirted around the subject of the Cardiff shantytowns. I know you'd like the world to believe that Cardiff is some kind of cultural utopia, but unfortunately for you I've witnessed first hand the social underclasses of the aforementioned slums, as I work regurlarly in Cardiff for my sins.

You don't fool me sonny!

Youre in Cardiff more than me then. :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Magic daps wrote:

Says a man in Glasgow!

"Swansea is a beaufitul city" :lol: :lol: :lol: good one!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:36 pm

seanmogs wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Says a man in Glasgow!

You don't fool me sonny!

Youre in Cardiff more than me then. :lol:

You must be a Rhondda hillbilly then? Don't get me started on R.C.T for christ's sake. We'll be here all night!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Says a man in Glasgow!

"Swansea is a beaufitul city" :lol: :lol: :lol: good one!

Pretty Shitty CIty with many fans who are obsessed with their Capital :)