Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth”

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 am

“YOU are probably familiar with Jesus’ heartwarming words that ‘the meek shall inherit the earth.’ But in view of all that people are doing to one another and to the earth, what do you think there will be left for the meek , ( C_A_R_D_I_F_F ):ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: ;) ;)
tumblr_m6jx6p5lcy1qkqewao1_400.gif
CCFC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth”

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 am

taffy123 wrote:“YOU are probably familiar with Jesus’ heartwarming words that ‘the meek shall inherit the earth.’ But in view of all that people are doing to one another and to the earth, what do you think there will be left for the meek , ( C_A_R_D_I_F_F ):ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: ;) ;)
tumblr_m6jx6p5lcy1qkqewao1_400.gif
CCFC

I'm more interested in Malky's heartwarming words "I'm happy with my transfer budget"

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 am

Read Matthew 5,,,its a spiritual context. :old:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:16 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Read Matthew 5,,,its a spiritual context. :old:

Is that another centre-back we have been linked with? ;)

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Is that another centre-back we have been linked with? ;)

One of them Tony, another nine to go. We should be alright then.

In the mean time, i'll just keep on praying. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:38 am

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain,(LECKWITH HILL) and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. :ayatollah: ------------ in blue AND red. CCFC
tumblr_lsx129IuJB1qfx4ed.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 am

Once you understand context of this verse and man`s sin you`ll then understand the concept of the meek inheriting the earth :ayatollah:

At present and in CCFC context I would like to inherit a defender , wide man and attacker - that is within human capability :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: