Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The score

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 am

What would it be if we played you?

If the side we played against Port Talbot yesterday played you it would be 4-0.

If our first 11 played you we would be 8-0 up at half time, we'd take our foot off the gas second half and score a further 4.

We really are light years ahead of you at the moment.

Thoughts?

Re: The score

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 am

Dream on

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 am

desbluebird wrote:Dream on

Hardly a dream, it's nothing more than a fact.

What would you say the score would be?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 am

IncrediblyIntelligentJack wrote:What would it be if we played you?

If our first 11 played you we would be 8-0 up at half time, we'd take our foot off the gas second half and score a further 4.

Thoughts?

Yes yes we are terribly envious of your brilliant team and your classy style of play that makes Barcelona seem like Stoke. So by what point this season do you believe you will clinch the premier league title? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Thoughts?

Yes yes we are terribly envious of your brilliant team and your classy style of play that makes Barcelona seem like Stoke. So by what point this season do you believe you will clinch the premier league title? :ayatollah:

I wouldn't go that far, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, as they say, you have to be in it to win it.

Why are you not still banned?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 am

IncrediblyIntelligentJack wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Thoughts?

I wouldn't go that far, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, as they say, you have to be in it to win it.

Does it matter to you if Im not :lol: If we played now it would still be close end of no matter if your in the premier league or not

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 am

Guys - this muppet is about 12 years of age. Don't bother...

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Thoughts?

Does it matter to you if Im not :lol: If we played now it would still be close end of no matter if your in the premier league or not

No chance mate, it would be double figure clear goals with ease.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 am

They'l don't call it second season syndrome for nothing, id be careful what you gloat this year

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:Guys - this muppet is about 12 years of age. Don't bother...

Who rattled your cage :lol:

12 :roll:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:

They'l don't call it second season syndrome for nothing, id be careful what you gloat this year

it's been second season syndrome or something along them lines for the last 7 seasons. :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 am

i'ts like 20 degrees out mate, grow the f**k up you sad tw*t! or is it still rain and smog is the slums?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 am

Historically the derby games are always very close encounters, normally won by a bit of magic or a mistake and it would be the same if we played now form means nothing in the derbies and if we played each other now it would be the same very close, I personally would never underestimate cardiff in a derby game, Im sure you feel the same.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 am

Hmmm he says he is clever, yet he is acting like they have achieved something by winning a friendly against a welsh league side..... :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:46 am

Incredibly Intelligent Jack - you are a joke ..............

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:47 am

There's no doubt that you've got a better team than us, but in a derby game anything can happen, the nerves are high and there would be a lot more pressure on Swansea due to being in the Premier League. I just hope we don't play you again until we're at the same level. As for being light years ahead of us? Hahaha dream on, we're still the biggest club in Wales and that won't change any time soon.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

Thoughts?

Your name is really misleading.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:04 pm

ha ha ha 8 nil at half time , you struggled to score 8 goals in half a season untill sigurdsson turned up and started scoring goals for you lot .now he's gone and you've replaced him with some 2nd rate Spaniards, i reckon your going backwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:53 pm

BadaBing wrote:Historically the derby games are always very close encounters, normally won by a bit of magic or a mistake and it would be the same if we played now form means nothing in the derbies and if we played each other now it would be the same very close, I personally would never underestimate cardiff in a derby game, Im sure you feel the same.

Fair post

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:42 pm

f**k me, your hardly intelligent are you? :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

BadaBing wrote:Historically the derby games are always very close encounters, normally won by a bit of magic or a mistake and it would be the same if we played now form means nothing in the derbies and if we played each other now it would be the same very close, I personally would never underestimate cardiff in a derby game, Im sure you feel the same.

Your first well thought out post :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Spot on. Sensible post. I agree. Derby games are always edgy affairs that could go either way. The only one in recent times that has been easy to call has been Liverpool and Everton. Somehow, no matter how crap Liverpool get they still pull it off quite convincingly on derby day.

Cardiff/Swansea close
United/City close
Rangers/Celtic - used to be close :lol:
Wurzels vs Rovers - close
Forest vs Derby - close

Completely different in a derby game. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Thoughts?

FFS, grow up

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Can one of the mods f**k this wanker off, if not can his sister wank him off

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:Can one of the mods f**k this wanker off, if not can his sister wank him off

Don't do that, he'll enjoy it :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Thoughts?

you are supposed to be intelligent? ffs if what you write is intelligence god help the world!!!! :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Far too much time on your hands, me thinks also far too much empty space upstairs :roll: