Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO swansealad

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 am

Why does Joe rarely pass forward? :?:

Re: FAO swansealad

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 am

theres no doubt that joe allen has a talent, but hes still young and has alot to learn... for me though if liverpool want to be competing with the others in the top 4 they need to be aiming higher and looking at world class players..

look at their midfield that won them the champ league , xabi alonso, mascherano, gerrard...

now , spearing, henderson, gerrard, possibly allen, charlie adam, not exactly world class players...

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 am

RedBluebird wrote:Image

Joe Is better than anything you have by a very long way.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:theres no doubt that joe allen has a talent, but hes still young and has alot to learn... for me though if liverpool want to be competing with the others in the top 4 they need to be aiming higher and looking at world class players..

look at their midfield that won them the champ league , xabi alonso, mascherano, gerrard...

now , spearing, henderson, gerrard, possibly allen, charlie adam, not exactly world class players...

Spot on mate, The players they are buying and no where near what they have sold. Liverpool are a top 10 club now, Hate the Scousers.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 am

IncrediblyIntelligentJack wrote:

Maybe so, But he's not your player anymore. If you want to talk passed players Ramsey is twice as good as Allan.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:40 am

Foolish person

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 am

Shame he is a Liverpool player now then right? :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:46 am

91% pass completion and looking at the stats that's all around the field , that my friend is world class stats and you've made yourself look a bit of a tool here :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 am

waddle wrote:91% pass completion and looking at the stats that's all around the field , that my friend is world class stats and you've made yourself look a bit of a tool here :D

World class stats. That's a fact what you going to use the money on when he signs for somebody else. I think 5-6 million would be about right.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 am

Kingyccfc wrote:
waddle wrote:91% pass completion and looking at the stats that's all around the field , that my friend is world class stats and you've made yourself look a bit of a tool here :D

World class stats. That's a fact what you going to use the money on when he signs for somebody else. I think 5-6 million would be about right.

Put a 1 in front of that and you'll be closer you can get an awful lot with that kind of money fella ;)

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 am

waddle wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:

Put a 1 in front of that and you'll be closer you can get an awful lot with that kind of money fella ;)

You won't get that type of money mate. He ain't in that category. He might be in 2/3 years. Teams wont pay that high for him because he's at Swansea. They will try and unsettle him with good wage offers and bonuses and get him for about half of what you say. Every clubs fans gets carried away when valuing their best players. Unlike most of your comrades I ain't trying to wind you up.
The kid is a good talent but he has to become established higher up the league to be a £15 m player.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 am

Kingyccfc wrote:
waddle wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:

You won't get that type of money mate. He ain't in that category. He might be in 2/3 years. Teams wont pay that high for him because he's at Swansea. They will try and unsettle him with good wage offers and bonuses and get him for about half of what you say. Every clubs fans gets carried away when valuing their best players. Unlike most of your comrades I ain't trying to wind you up.
The kid is a good talent but he has to become established higher up the league to be a £15 m player.

Early 20's , British , proven premier , international with 3yrs left on his contract , you're talking shite fella , we don't need to sell either so we'll wait and see is it

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 am

Only 29% of his passes go forward. Anyone can pass backwards or sideways, its rather easy. Thats why his completion is so high and Adams is so low because Adam is pinging long balls and at least attempting to create whereas Allen just passed 71% of the time back or to the side.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 am

RedBluebird wrote:

Only 29% of his passes go forward. Anyone can pass backwards or sideways, its rather easy. Thats why his completion is so high and Adams is so low because Adam is pinging long balls and at least attempting to create whereas Allen just passed 71% of the time back or to the side.

Another factor to bring in to that is Charlie Adam is effin useless

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:33 am

The Jacks are deluded if they think he's worth atleast £10m :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 am

JonCCFC wrote:The Jacks are deluded if they think he's worth atleast £10m :lol:

It's not about being deluded its about the ridiculous money being paid for players at the moment and like it or not Joe ticks all the boxes and we don't need to sell , so let's wait and see is it

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 am

If we get 15m then i would bite there f*cking hands off as i dont think he is worth that.
But out of intrest why fao me on this post?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:17 am

Robbie savage said the other night on MOTD when they were comparing allen and ramsey "before gary (speed) died he told me allen was one of the best players he had ever worked with" I personally don't think joe is worth £15 million if i'm being honest but if some club offers £15 million how can we turn them down we would be crazy to turn money like that down.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:22 am

swansealad69 wrote:If we get 15m then i would bite there f*cking hands off as i dont think he is worth that.
But out of intrest why fao me on this post?

because you're the only jack that talks some sense now and then whereas the others just chat nonsense all the time like the notorious jack that is RoathMagic.