Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fao Roath Magic

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:31 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Which is why you are a bully.

Unlucky

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 pm

CP76 wrote:

Unlucky

That you are a bully? Not really, it's incredibly entertaining to make a bully look silly.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Unlucky

That you are a bully? Not really, it's incredibly entertaining to make a bully look silly.

Yes, calling someone a bully on the internet must be so incredibily entertaining. :lol:

Added to how entertaining it must be spending your weekend pretending to be Cardiff fan, I am so envious of your life. :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:53 pm

CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Unlucky

Yes, calling someone a bully on the internet must be so incredibily entertaining. :lol:

Added to how entertaining it must be spending your weekend pretending to be Cardiff fan, I am so envious of your life. :lol:

As opposed to spending your time calling people names for having an opinion and becoming obsessed with who a certain poster supports you mean? :lol:

Rock on :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Unlucky

As opposed to spending your time calling people names for having an opinion and becoming obsessed with who a certain poster supports you mean? :lol:

Rock on :ayatollah:

Obsessed with you? I think you will find it was you who started quoting me. But lets not let the facts get in the way eh ;)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Absolutely think you are obsessed with who I support.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:14 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Absolutely think you are obsessed with who I support.

Then you would be absolutely wrong. I have a life.

In fact im only humouring you today as im hungover and quiet in work so its helping pass the time of day.

Youve been trying for well over 2 hours to get a bite out of me. You should have got up earlier this morning. :wink:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 pm

CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Absolutely think you are obsessed with who I support.

Then you would be absolutely wrong. I have a life.

In fact im only humouring you today as im hungover and quiet in work so its helping pass the time of day.

Youve been trying for well over 2 hours to get a bite out of me. You should have got up earlier this morning. :wink:

That's what they all say.

I've not been trying to get a bite out of you at all, and if I was then I've succeeded. I just rightly called you a bully.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm

this guy is more negative than one side of a battery! really needs to lighten up a little! im waiting for his negative comments on the Kim deal!!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:this guy is more negative than one side of a battery! really needs to lighten up a little! im waiting for his negative comments on the Kim deal!!

103% of income already dedicated to wages before paying Kim £1m a year... Rock on.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Well, well, well.....a good cyber bullying session wouldn't be complete without Polo showing up.

This thread has genuinely become a joke. The amount of people trying to call out someone and obsession towards the club he supports is cringeworthy.

Some people seriously need to get a life!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Well, well, well.....a good cyber bullying session wouldn't be complete without Polo showing up.

This thread has genuinely become a joke. The amount of people trying to call out someone and obsession towards the club he supports is cringeworthy.

So the large number of posters that know the truth about this scumbag are all"bullies"? He's making a fool of you and now he's playing the textbook victim to the one or two impressionable youngsters such as yourself. First it was a mere Stockholm Syndrome...Now it's turning into a grooming :-D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:19 pm

CityGent wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:Well, well, well.....a good cyber bullying session wouldn't be complete without Polo showing up.

So the large number of posters that know the truth about this scumbag are all"bullies"? He's making a fool of you and now he's playing the textbook victim to the one or two impressionable youngsters such as yourself. First it was a mere Stockholm Syndrome...Now it's turning into a grooming :-D

Don't mistake knowing for wrongly assuming.

Cheers :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Oi Roath Tragic, here you are.

Answer the question i put to you on the other thread.

Do you think you'r mate little joey allen will ever be as good as xavi alonso?

Its not that f*cking hard.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 pm

CityGent wrote:

I'm 29!! Don't let the 99 fool you pal, that's an old football numbering I wore but why would I expect facts slip your grasp. I've said all along that it's not about the guy himself coz I haven't got a clue who he is. There is just a clear case of you targeting him and it's quite simply pathetic! I'm guessing that the majority are 18+ so to be this obsessed with someone is quite worrying. I've merely pointed out that I don't think people should be continuly bullying someone on here. It's not right and should be handed warnings by mods. If Annis really has backed Roathmagic then I can only imagine that this is something that will naturally happen in due course.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 pm

jama wrote:Oi Roath Tragic, here you are.

BULLY. REPORTED TO THE CYBER HEADMASTER

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:46 pm

CityGent wrote:

:lol:

Master Abraham and his trusty sidekick Deputy Curtis.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:52 pm

CityGent wrote:

If the cyber headmaster is anything like my real one used to be he can go f**k himself

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:27 am

They are very different positions. He's more like iniesta than alonso. And no I doubt he'd ever be as good as iniesta, but then again in today's market, if iniesta was 22 he's probably be worth 70million plus.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 am

RoathMagic wrote:

They are very different positions. He's more like iniesta than alonso. And no I doubt he'd ever be as good as iniesta, but then again in today's market, if iniesta was 22 he's probably be worth 70million plus.

Fair enough tragic. At least you answerd.

No way joey will go for as much as 15mil ( paper talk ), and with liverpool bidding, thats saying something.