Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fao Roath Magic

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Not one to pick up on spelling usually but please stop saying ansers. It's answers.

And what don't I answer? What do you want to know so badly?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Bluebirds 77 and 99 have fallen for it too. Perhaps Bluebird 88 will pitch in soon. Agent Dimi has worked his magic here to be fair. Brainwashing a chosen few akin to a cyber"Stockholm syndrome". These two whoppers fighting your corner obviously never took any notice of your hundreds of identical posts to those here over on CCMB as your alter ego Dimi

When you got found out by the majority on there you played the"Bullying"card there too. Truly incredible

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:39 pm

CityGent wrote:Bluebirds 77 and 99 have fallen for it too. Perhaps Bluebird 88 will pitch in soon. Agent Dimi has worked his magic here to be fair. Brainwashing a chosen few akin to a cyber"Stockholm syndrome". These two whoppers fighting your corner obviously never took any notice of your hundreds of identical posts to those here over on CCMB as your alter ego Dimi

When you got found out by the majority on there you played the"Bullying"card there too. Truly incredible

I've never even registered on ccmb but let's not let facts get in the way of your odd obsession :lol:

At least some people on here have a bit of intelligence.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Not one to pick up on spelling usually but please stop saying ansers. It's answers.

ffs ok (answers) if it makes you happy!! you have been asked on several occasions regarding your support for ccfc on each occasion you have dodged question last time someone question you about it you refered to a link to what you had said! but hey presto that person couldnt find link when asked you to provide link you declined which is my point you avoid answers you cannot/ dont want to give!!

just like now you try to belittle me about spelling to deflect what i said, smart ass answer again!!!

like said before wouldnt waste your breath on me as smart ass people like you are a play a thing to me compared to what i deal with on daily basis, so have a nice day!! :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 pm

CityGent wrote:Bluebirds 77 and 99 have fallen for it too. Perhaps Bluebird 88 will pitch in soon. Agent Dimi has worked his magic here to be fair. Brainwashing a chosen few akin to a cyber"Stockholm syndrome". These two whoppers fighting your corner obviously never took any notice of your hundreds of identical posts to those here over on CCMB as your alter ego Dimi

city gent you have sussed him aswell, he does spout same garbage over and over, and tries backing it up with smart ass answers when proved wrong/incorrect, to deflect things away from him when he cannot answer things.
also he says he deals in facts but when you look at what he says they are esumtions/ speculation based on what he thinks will or may happen :roll:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Not one to pick up on spelling usually but please stop saying ansers. It's answers.

ffs ok (answers) if it makes you happy!! you have been asked on several occasions regarding your support for ccfc on each occasion you have dodged question last time someone question you about it you refered to a link to what you had said! but hey presto that person couldnt find link when asked you to provide link you declined which is my point you avoid answers you cannot/ dont want to give!!

just like now you try to belittle me about spelling to deflect what i said, smart ass answer again!!!

like said before wouldnt waste your breath on me as smart ass people like you are a play a thing to me compared to what i deal with on daily basis, so have a nice day!! :D

I've answered them several times. In fact only last week there was a questionnaire dedicated to me with around 10 questions on, followed by another 10 or so individual ones which all were answered. In the interest of every visit to the forum not turning into a personal questionnaire I am happy to refuse answering the same questions and urge you to look for them yourself. As some have confirmed on this thread, they also saw my answers.

No need to deflect what you said, it was hardly challenging and amply answered yet again above, it just bugged me a little that you would say im " dodging ansers" every time you log on here and see me.

Cheers :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I've answered them several times. In fact only last week there was a questionnaire dedicated to me with around 10 questions on, followed by another 10 or so individual ones which all were answered. In the interest of every visit to the forum not turning into a personal questionnaire I am happy to refuse answering the same questions and urge you to look for them yourself. As some have confirmed on this thread, they also saw my answers.

No need to deflect what you said, it was hardly challenging and amply answered yet again above, it just bugged me a little that you would say im " dodging ansers" every time you log on here and see me.

Cheers :ayatollah:

you answered list of questions yes i :lol: agree but when asked directly about you affiliation to ccfc you did not answer wonder why?? so glad bugging you as you are bugging a lot people on here so ce la vie!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 pm

I've told you I support Cardiff on many an occasion. What's confusing you here?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:20 pm

your next name should be elymagic

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:21 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:your next name should be elymagic

yours should be Ccfc1982

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 pm

RoathMagic wrote:I've told you I support Cardiff on many an occasion. What's confusing you here?

yes you have said you say support ccfc, but i could say i support swans doesnt mean i do! you were specifically asked about your alegence to city several times on seperate occasions (different question) but you didnt asnswer them directly that was my querry! but i am sure you will refer to previous answers to this! so cant sit here arguing the toss with you as sure you will have answer for me! so catch up soon have nice day! :roll:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm

and why did you say the players were out on the piss , before the playoff?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:34 pm

RoathMagic wrote:I've told you I support Cardiff on many an occasion. What's confusing you here?

see you didnt anser the question about alegence! again deflected question with another answer thats what you are good at but never mind what the fck does it matter ! :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:50 pm

It's not a case of "fallen" for anything, quite the opposite. There is a case though of people completely over reacting and becoming obsessive over such a ridiculous thing.

I don't take sides as this is a Messageboard and not a place where "sides" should ever be needed but for one reason or another, Cardiff City fans seem to feel the need to create them. You can try all your bullying antics on me if you like but I'll save you the bother now, I'll be laughing at anyone that does try them more than I will be affected by them. This used to be a top quality Messageboard but certain idiots have dragged it down to a terrible level. Thank god there's Carl huh??

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 pm

So, Bluebird 99, I've never read anything of yours since I've been a member and because Agent Dimi has been sussed on this board by not only myself, but MANY other Cardiff fans, you class it as some kind of"Bullying"?!!

You've certainly got the wrong impression of myself as the hoards of friends i have here who are members of this board would testify to this. I've never trolled or"bullied"anyone online. We'll just agree to disagree about"Roath Magic". There are many Cardiff fans who are negative about the clubs situation and I respect everyone's views on the emotive red/blue issue, but tens of Cardiff have recognised this guys Anti Cardiff/Pro Swansea subtle as a brick agenda to which he finally got removed from CCMB over EXACTLY the same posts/denials/quips. If you don't know me, ask Mike Morris, TOBW or one of the respected posters from there and ask them of they think I'm just a bit nuts about this guys identity. There are a list of people as long as your arm who agree with me, but not seeing any of his previous posts, you have chose to take him at face value

Regards

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:09 pm

CityGent wrote:So, Bluebird 99, I've never read anything of yours since I've been a member and because Agent Dimi has been sussed on this board by not only myself, but MANY other Cardiff fans, you class it as some kind of"Bullying"?!!

You've certainly got the wrong impression of myself as the hoards of friends i have here who are members of this board would testify to this. I've never trolled or"bullied"anyone online. We'll just agree to disagree about"Roath Magic". There are many Cardiff fans who are negative about the clubs situation and I respect everyone's views on the emotive red/blue issue, but tens of Cardiff have recognised this guys Anti Cardiff/Pro Swansea subtle as a brick agenda to which he finally got removed from CCMB over EXACTLY the same posts/denials/quips. If you don't know me, ask Mike Morris, TOBW or one of the respected posters from there and ask them of they think I'm just a bit nuts about this guys identity. There are a list of people as long as your arm who agree with me, but not seeing any of his previous posts, you have chose to take him at face value

Regards

He has wound up loads on here with his negative/anti Cardiff shyte.
Time he moved on I think?
By what means, I care not a jot. ;) :D

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:05 pm

CityGent wrote:So, Bluebird 99, I've never read anything of yours since I've been a member and because Agent Dimi has been sussed on this board by not only myself, but MANY other Cardiff fans, you class it as some kind of"Bullying"?!!

Regards

CG, spot on.
this guy is one severe sicko.The thing that really gives him away is that he tries too hard. I mean, the odd post about finances/Tan etc o.k. But, he makes a huge effort to post his propganda.He's on this board all hours night and day, bashing his keyboard and pulling his prick as he gets off on the excitement of stirring the shit,fooling people like BB 99 and generally pissing off the cannier visitors to this board.
He gets found out he says nothing.He deals in bullshit not facts. He gives smartarse answers which evade the questions posed to him.He accepts no fault in his dodgy dossier argument regarding club finances.He ignores every fact or inconvenient post put in front of him.
One could have some respect for the perv if he posted openly on here as a jack(or for those who don't think he is, as Annis's uncle or Sam's cousin) but he chooses to play his little game for his greater amusement and gratification.it's not the odd post here and there. It's continuous,it's obsessive and it's f*cking weird.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:19 am

What an awfully odd thread this has become. :shock:

Why do I always attract the weirdos 8-)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:23 am

pembroke allan wrote:

see you didnt anser the question about alegence! again deflected question with another answer thats what you are good at but never mind what the fck does it matter ! :D

What are you wittering on about now? You know allegence means what side you are on right? Or in football terms, who you support. Well have I not answered that several times not least on this very thread? I answer a question and you ignore it just to continue accusing me of not answering it :?

Oh and spot on again bluebird99 :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 am

CityGent wrote:Bluebirds 77 and 99 have fallen for it too. Perhaps Bluebird 88 will pitch in soon. Agent Dimi hasworked his magic here to be fair. Brainwashing a chosen few akin to a cyber"Stockholm syndrome".

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 am

CityGent wrote:Bluebirds 77 and 99 have fallen for it too. Perhaps Bluebird 88 will pitch in soon. Agent Dimi hasworked his magic here to be fair. Brainwashing a chosen few akin to a cyber"Stockholm syndrome".

Classic Rivers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your wasted on these numbskulls mate

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am

CP76 wrote:

Classic? :? Which bit?

The bit where he won't allow two people their own opinion, the bit where he wrongly identified me or the bit where he clearly misunderstood the notion of Stockholm syndrome? :shock:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

The bit where he won't allow two people their own opinion, the bit where he wrongly identified me or the bit where he clearly misunderstood the notion of Stockholm syndrome? :shock:

Actually the Bluebird 88 was favourite part, closely followed by the Stockholm Syndrome analogy.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 pm

CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Actually the Bluebird 88 was favourite part, closely followed by the Stockholm Syndrome analogy.

Ah the incorrect assumption followed by the impossible analogy... I see. :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:I've read the majority of RoathMagics posts and I've got to say, compared to what Polo used to post, they are nothing and yet he was loved on here.

Boo f*cking hoo. :roll:

Get over yourself you self righteous womble

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 pm

CP76 wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:I've read the majority of RoathMagics posts and I've got to say, compared to what Polo used to post, they are nothing and yet he was loved on here.

The cyber bullying continues....

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Awwwwww. Did you feel the need to come running to 99s aid because he stuck up for you. How sweet.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 pm

CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Awwwwww. Did you feel the need to come running to 99s aid because he stuck up for you. How sweet.

No polo, just anyone who is being bullied.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CP76 wrote:

No polo, just anyone who is being bullied.

I dont know whats worse. Being bullied or having a weasle like you coming to someones aid.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Which is why you are a bully.