Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fao Roath Magic

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 am

Kingyccfc wrote:
waddle wrote:Don't let yourself be bullied mate you're the only one on here that is living in the real world , just because you are seeing things realistically they call you a jack. you're obviously a concerned redbird :lol:

Foolish person

Why ? Because I'm sticking up for someone with principles and common sense :?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 am

waddle wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:
waddle wrote:Don't let yourself be bullied mate you're the only one on here that is living in the real world , just because you are seeing things realistically they call you a jack. you're obviously a concerned redbird :lol:

Foolish person

No, because you're a Jack sticking up for another Jack. You're also in on his cringeworthy attempt at a wind-up, but at least you admit being Swansea. Your friend Agent Dimi could never do that

Anyway, don't worry about him getting bullied, he's gone soon

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 am

CityGent wrote:
waddle wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:

Foolish person

No, because you're a Jack sticking up for another Jack. You're also in on his cringeworthy attempt at a wind-up, but at least you admit being Swansea. Your friend Agent Dimi could never do that

As you keep saying , but he's still here and if you want him banned for speaking the truth that says more about you than him to be honest

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 am

He just wants a reaction from everyone. For some reason he does everything he can to make sure everything he says about Cardiff City is negative. Whenever something positive happens he's no where to be seen, and if he is he'll just start talking about our finances or that the positive is over-shaddowed by the negative. :lol: He's clearly not a Cardiff fan, Canton Magic wasn't, RoathMagic is just another fake account and he was easy to figure out from the beginning.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Roath Magic is a jack. Formerly Agent Dimi on CCMB and before that he was Sherriffadz on Planet Swans (even they had enough and banned him!)

Why he insists on denying it, or why he continues to try to be a City fan is anyone's guess.Probably gets off on it in some way?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm

CityGent wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
CityGent wrote:Bluebird 99, are you real?

The guy is making a fool of you and you've been sucked in. I'll have a chat with the organ grinders lately, because the monkeys will end up destroying the forum

I'll say now that I've not witnessed many of RoathMagics posts but that's not really the point. Even if he'd said something that that all of you were offended by, it's an opinion. I don't know the guy from Adam so have no affinity with him at all but I am fed up of these pointless threads calling him out, abusing him and generally people making planks of themselves. There are enough emotive issues to be tackling at the moment, this really doesn't seem like it should be getting the time it does. Just ignore the guy if you feel that strongly, it's as simple as that.

Embarrassing. The guy is a jack that has been banned from CCMB several times and ALL of his posts are to undermine Cardiff City(There are a list of people who know this as a fact)but let me get this straight - you've told him he could be a moderator? Cardiff fans have had posts deleted from here and banned without little reason and this 100% JACK has you fooled. You couldn't make it up.

I'll speak to the creator of this forum later today. I'm sure he'll understand better than you

In fact, I was discussing it with Annis.

So again, unlucky.

And that post by bluebird99 was spot on. The obsession toward me is incredible. There are many people that think others are jacks here, but don't get half as much attention as me. Why? Because I speak the truth.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

The guy is making a fool of you and you've been sucked in. I'll have a chat with the organ grinders lately, because the monkeys will end up destroying the forum

I'll say now that I've not witnessed many of RoathMagics posts but that's not really the point. Even if he'd said something that that all of you were offended by, it's an opinion. I don't know the guy from Adam so have no affinity with him at all but I am fed up of these pointless threads calling him out, abusing him and generally people making planks of themselves. There are enough emotive issues to be tackling at the moment, this really doesn't seem like it should be getting the time it does. Just ignore the guy if you feel that strongly, it's as simple as that.

Embarrassing. The guy is a jack that has been banned from CCMB several times and ALL of his posts are to undermine Cardiff City(There are a list of people who know this as a fact)but let me get this straight - you've told him he could be a moderator? Cardiff fans have had posts deleted from here and banned without little reason and this 100% JACK has you fooled. You couldn't make it up.

I'll speak to the creator of this forum later today. I'm sure he'll understand better than you

So again, unlucky.

And that post by bluebird99 was spot on. The obsession toward me is incredible. There are many people that think others are jacks here, but don't get half as much attention as me. Why? Because I speak the truth.

Wrong. It's because you only speak negatively about Cardiff City.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:07 pm

I speak realistically, not negatively. It's others who take it negatively.

For example. The signing of kimbo was met with general joy where as my realistic view told me we are a club that loses around £16m a year spending £2.5m on someone with another £3.3m in wages over 3years. That really is not good news, sorry.

Butto want to ban me for wanting what's best of my club is pathetic. Luckily Annis agrees with me.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Roath Magic - an easy way to settle any doubts about your allegience. Name a Cardiff fan on here who can verify who you are and who you support. No doubt you'll come up with some excuse like "why should I?" etc - or conveniently ignore the request.

You're not fooling anyone.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Unlucky?

Not only are you delusional in your posts and as to pretending to keep this Cardiff fan persona going (as it's been correctly pointed out several times), you now seem to fantastise that Annis would somehow take your word over mine :-)

I'm flat out today with a business to run, but say your goodbyes and pack your bags. Not to worry, you've got another cache of troll monikers lined up no doubt.

Ciao for now

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

So again, unlucky.

And that post by bluebird99 was spot on. The obsession toward me is incredible. There are many people that think others are jacks here, but don't get half as much attention as me. Why? Because I speak the truth.No you don't.There are many on here that I don't share the same opinion with,on all matter of subjects including the rebrand but I also know they are all fans.You are not-you don't have that feel.And Annis ain't dull.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 pm

CityGent wrote:Unlucky?

Not only are you delusional in your posts and as to pretending to keep this Cardiff fan persona going (as it's been correctly pointed out several times), you now seem to fantastise that Annis would somehow take your word over mine :-)

I'm flat out today with a business to run, but say your goodbyes and pack your bags. Not to worry, you've got another cache of troll monikers lined up no doubt.

Ciao for now

Well first of all you are incorrect regarding your wild accusation that I'm a poster I have never heard of. And secondly you are wrong that i dont have Annis' full backing. He sent me a pm out of the blue with his support and I should not give in to the bullies I.e. people like you. And we also went on to discuss me becoming a moderator of the site and also so,e further business between his and mine.

But again unlucky on your one man mission. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Roath Magic - an easy way to settle any doubts about your allegience. Name a Cardiff fan on here who can verify who you are and who you support. No doubt you'll come up with some excuse like "why should I?" etc - or conveniently ignore the request.

I shouldn't have to. Im not bothered if you think I support city or not. Why would I bother pandering to requests?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Ciao for now

Well first of all you are incorrect regarding your wild accusation that I'm a poster I have never heard of. And secondly you are wrong that i dont have Annis' full backing. He sent me a pm out of the blue with his support and I should not give in to the bullies I.e. people like you. And we also went on to discuss me becoming a moderator of the site and also so,e further business between his and mine.

Another assumption(one man mission)

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 pm

That's a coincedence because I spoke to Annis earlier today :-D

One man mission? As I've said, pack your bags mush

Tic Toc

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:23 pm

CityGent wrote:That's a coincedence because I spoke to Annis earlier today :-D

One man mission? As I've said, pack your bags mush

Tic Toc

Couldn't care less when you spoke to him. Changes nothing. Like I said, one man mission.

Obsessed. When I'm mod after the meeting between Annis and I, I shall be stamping out this cyber bullying and personal obsessions. It's not healthy,you will thank me after a cooling off period.

Didn't you say ciao a few posts back? What did I say about obsession?

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Roath Magic - an easy way to settle any doubts about your allegience. Name a Cardiff fan on here who can verify who you are and who you support. No doubt you'll come up with some excuse like "why should I?" etc - or conveniently ignore the request.

I shouldn't have to. Im not bothered if you think I support city or not. Why would I bother pandering to requests?

:lol: :lol: Exactly how I predicted, I'm shocked :shock:

Jack b*stard.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Jack b*stard.

Don't care what you predicted, what your level of shock is, who you are, who you support or who you think I support.

Bit weird you would feel the opposite. :?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Jack b*stard.

Don't care what you predicted, what your level of shock is, who you are or who you support or who you think I support.

Bit weird you would feel the opposite. :?

You don't do sarcasm then? Can't say your avoidance came as any surprise. You're a wrong 'un, just admit it ffs. Not one poster on here believes you're a Cardiff (notice how I avoided just saying "City"?) fan - stop pretending, you're making yourself look an even bigger prick than we already know you are.

Jack b*stard.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Well your kidding yourself if you honestly think that.

Like I said, I couldn't care less if you are a bourussia munchengladbach fan so why you care is baffling. I can only assume you are among the obsessed. If you don't like what I post don't read it. It's an Internet forum, have some self restraint. You can stay in your own falsely positive little bubble then.

I recommend it. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Are you really becoming a Mod Roathmagic? Haha classic! That'll make things interesting!

I've read the majority of RoathMagics posts and I've got to say, compared to what Polo used to post, they are nothing and yet he was loved on here. There really is an obsession though and I think it's because RM states something (that people feel os negative) yet he actually backs it up with an explanation. Although I don't agree with all his opinions, he explains why he feels the way he does and doesn't make throw away comments like ALOT of people on here.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Well your kidding yourself if you honestly think that.

Like I said, I couldn't care less if you are a bourussia munchengladbach fan so why you care is baffling. I can only assume you are among the obsessed. If you don't like what I post don't read it. It's an Internet forum, have some self restraint. You can stay in your own falsely positive little bubble then.

I recommend it. :ayatollah:

still spouting you smart ass ansers to people, when get yourself into bother with ansers ffs get real or get a :D life whichever comes 1st!!!!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Ciao for now

Another assumption(one man mission)

your fcking deluded if think you will become mod on here! silly fcker :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Roath magic, Ive come out of retirement just to post in this thread because i couldnt take it anymore watching this garbage. Whatever you say on here you will always get the "jack" "nob" "idiot" name calls towards you thats how it works on here unless your saying we will win the championship this year or how we are due to sign joe bloggs and hes the best thing since messi was born then you will always get the same treatment from some knuckleheads who post on here.
I will say SOME of your posts have valid reasons but others class basic things like you have said as being negative and revert to name calling its the easy option to not having an answer to what you have put, to me i can not get my head around 90% of the posters on heres thinking and thats why most of the other good posters have fucked off or sitting in the background watching this board because of what its become these days. Which is mostly a board for city fans who can not see past the 1st hole and only dive on anyone who says anything other than good good good because theres no such thing as anything else on here hence why its full of reds now who only see VT putting in 1.2million a month and nothing else matters as thats all he has to do because hes jesus. :roll:
Just stop posting then they will all start to fight with eacthother as there will be nobody left to say anything to the otherside of something good when clearly theres two sides to every story but not on this board anymore you only have to look around to see that your the lone gunman. :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Roath magic, Ive come out of retirement just to post in this thread because i couldnt take it anymore watching this garbage. Whatever you say on here you will always get the "jack" "nob" "idiot" name calls towards you thats how it works on here unless your saying we will win the championship this year or how we are due to sign joe bloggs and hes the best thing since messi was born then you will always get the same treatment from some knuckleheads who post on here.
I will say SOME of your posts have valid reasons but others class basic things like you have said as being negative and revert to name calling its the easy option to not having an answer to what you have put, to me i can not get my head around 90% of the posters on heres thinking and thats why most of the other good posters have fucked off or sitting in the background watching this board because of what its become these days. Which is mostly a board for city fans who can not see past the 1st hole and only dive on anyone who says anything other than good good good because theres no such thing as anything else on here hence why its full of reds now who only see VT putting in 1.2million a month and nothing else matters as thats all he has to do because hes jesus. :roll:
Just stop posting then they will all start to fight with eacthother as there will be nobody left to say anything to the otherside of something good when clearly theres two sides to every story but not on this board anymore you only have to look around to see that your the lone gunman. :lol:

Cracking post.

I won't give in to the bullies though. If you feel you are above someone then its hard for them to drag you down. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Are you really becoming a Mod Roathmagic? Haha classic! That'll make things interesting!

I've read the majority of RoathMagics posts and I've got to say, compared to what Polo used to post, they are nothing and yet he was loved on here. There really is an obsession though and I think it's because RM states something (that people feel os negative) yet he actually backs it up with an explanation. Although I don't agree with all his opinions, he explains why he feels the way he does and doesn't make throw away comments like ALOT of people on here.

Yep Annis and I have had a chat and we are going to have a chat in person when the season starts about a couple of things, a bit of business, a bit of pro blue business and then the forum, but Annis has stated that he will accept me as mod. :ayatollah:

I appreciate your comments though. I always try and back up my opinions with as much of an explanation as I can and never revert to name calling no matter what I face so I'm happy to have that high ground.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:17 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Roath magic, Ive come out of retirement just to post in this thread because i couldnt take it anymore watching this garbage. Whatever you say on here you will always get the "jack" "nob" "idiot" name calls towards you thats how it works on here unless your saying we will win the championship this year or how we are due to sign joe bloggs and hes the best thing since messi was born then you will always get the same treatment from some knuckleheads who post on here.

Cracking post.

I won't give in to the bullies though. If you feel you are above someone then its hard for them to drag you down. :ayatollah:

cracking post because he praises you :lol: now isnt that a surprise! :D
ps bet you wouldnt have said that if he dissagreed with you no doubt you would have given him one of your typical smart ass ansers ! :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:20 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:Are you really becoming a Mod Roathmagic? Haha classic! That'll make things interesting!

Yep Annis and I have had a chat and we are going to have a chat in person when the season starts about a couple of things, a bit of business, a bit of pro blue business and then the forum, but Annis has stated that he will accept me as mod. :ayatollah:

I appreciate your comments though. I always try and back up my opinions with as much of an explanation as I can and never revert to name calling no matter what I face so I'm happy to have that high ground.

You do back up your opinions to be fair which is all people can ask, it's then a valid opinion.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

You do back up your opinions to be fair which is all people can ask, it's then a valid opinion.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm

waddle wrote:
CityGent wrote:
waddle wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:

Foolish person

As you keep saying , but he's still here and if you want him banned for speaking the truth that says more about you than him to be honest

ffs the truth twaddle he wouldnt see it if it landed on his head! its just speculation and esumtions from him, backed up with smart ass ansers when he cannot anser questions put to him! :D