Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao Roath Magic

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 pm

What is your favourite memory of supporting cardiff city fc?

Re: Fao Roath Magic

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Already answered several times in several other threads, id suggest just searching.

Although this conversation is up there with my all time faves.

Thanks for asking.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:What is your favourite memory of supporting cardiff city fc?

Can't find it. Care to send me the link?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

Nope. its there, many of them. keep looking if interested.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

I can't see one positive related thread towards Cardiff city. :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Already nswered several times in several other threads, id suggest just searching.

Thanks for asking.
:lol:
you avoided ansering simular question lrecently you just use smart ass ansers to deflect question. You don't like or cannot anser. Very predictable now! :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Why do you persist in giving this Oxygen Theif the attention he so desperately craves?
Last edited by CP76 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Its not there that's why no link u just use smart. Ass Ansers to avoid question

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Already nswered several times in several other threads, id suggest just searching.

Thanks for asking.
you avoided ansering simular question lrecently you just use smart ass ansers to deflect question. You don't like or cannot anser. Very predictable now! :lol:

He's a strange one that's for sure.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks for asking.

He's a strange one that's for sure.

Q
not strange just a prat. He ignores me as I no how he works its simple really. Like said he uses smart ass ansers to avoid questions. He is the boards pet swan humour him. Is best way :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I wish the mods would just ban the tw*t!

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

CP76 wrote:Why do you persist in giving this Oxygen Theif the attention he so desperately craves?

Exactly. Agent Dimi is so obsessed by us in a seriously disturbing manner even psychiatric help would fail to cure. I'm on the verge of getting the mental midget banned. He needs a break from this forum.

His countdown has started

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

CityGent wrote:
CP76 wrote:Why do you persist in giving this Oxygen Theif the attention he so desperately craves?

Exactly. Agent Dimi is so obsessed by us in a seriously disturbing manner even psychiatric help would fail to cure. I'm on the verge of getting the mental midget banned. He needs a break from this forum.

It sums the jacks up though. Obsessed. Any news on any news on the transfer front?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Roath magic can you magically f**k off

:ayatollah: hi

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

It sums the jacks up though. Obsessed. Any news on any news on the transfer front?

He's the worst kind of troll. I imagine the dirty sweaty gypsy geek(obviously single)is sat there profusely sweating and fantasising what his next user name is going to be. He got banned from CCMB several times(different usernames but the same obvious tactics). What a sad, anonymous individual

No more snippets at the moment mate. I'll have a chat with my moles on Monday :-)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm

CityGent wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

He's the worst kind of troll. I imagine the dirty sweaty gypsy geek(obviously single)is sat there profusely sweating and fantasising what his next user name is going to be. He got banned from CCMB several times(different usernames but the same obvious tactics). What a sad, anonymous individual

No more snippets at the moment mate. I'll have a chat with my moles on Monday :-)

How sad, To go to all them lengths as well. Then again it doesn't surprise me.
Hopefully some good news in the pipeline, fingers crossed!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:17 am

CityGent wrote:

You are obsessed with this dimi chap. I don't even know who he is...

As for banning me, you will have to run that by the site owner first me thinks. He's already sent me a pm of support and we have been discussing making me a mod. So don't hold your breath trying to ban me because you don't like my views... Even though I'm simply stating facts.

Unlucky :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:27 am

Roath you dont deal in facts you make it up as go along. You recycle information released by the club. Polish it up with some of your opinion and call it a fact. How do you know VT is going to asset strip us? please enlighten me.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 am

pembroke allan wrote:you avoided ansering simular question lrecently you just use smart ass ansers to deflect question. You don't like or cannot anser. Very predictable now! :lol:

He was taking a right leathering (to use one of Sludge Factory's favourite words!) in this thread a few days ago;-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86708

but I suppose he should be given some credit for realising he was making a fool of himself and throwing the towel in to save himself from further punishment.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 am

Guys this is seriously cringeworthy now, I'm starting to get embarressed for you! I'm fairly neutral in all this but there really is a feeling that some of you are obsessed with this fella. If you feel so strongly, just ignore what he posts.

He did answer this question in a thread but I have a feeling that it was deleted purely because it was nothing more that cyber bullying and school yard name throwing. Nobody is going to ban someone for having an opinion, that's what makes the world go round but I'd say that those who can't accept that a different opinion isn't always a wrong opinion need to look at themselves. I'm honestly sick of these threads about Roathmagic now and I'd rather that the Mods on here start handing out warnings for those creating them due to the bullying aspect.

It's having a detrimental affect on this board

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 am

Bluebird 99, are you real?

The guy is making a fool of you and you've been sucked in. I'll have a chat with the organ grinders lately, because the monkeys will end up destroying the forum

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 am

CityGent wrote:Bluebird 99, are you real?

The guy is making a fool of you and you've been sucked in. I'll have a chat with the organ grinders lately, because the monkeys will end up destroying the forum

Absolutely 100% Been saying it for ages!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 am

I'll say now that I've not witnessed many of RoathMagics posts but that's not really the point. Even if he'd said something that that all of you were offended by, it's an opinion. I don't know the guy from Adam so have no affinity with him at all but I am fed up of these pointless threads calling him out, abusing him and generally people making planks of themselves. There are enough emotive issues to be tackling at the moment, this really doesn't seem like it should be getting the time it does. Just ignore the guy if you feel that strongly, it's as simple as that.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 am

Bluebird99 wrote:

I'll say now that I've not witnessed many of RoathMagics posts but that's not really the point. Even if he'd said something that that all of you were offended by, it's an opinion. I don't know the guy from Adam so have no affinity with him at all but I am fed up of these pointless threads calling him out, abusing him and generally people making planks of themselves. There are enough emotive issues to be tackling at the moment, this really doesn't seem like it should be getting the time it does. Just ignore the guy if you feel that strongly, it's as simple as that.

He does the same about the club, never a good word.
Most on here would like to see him gone because he hijacks the threads with the constant "debt" issue we have.
We have heard his "opinion" so many times but he keeps going on and on in other threads.
He is only here as a WUM.
Search his posts to "witness" them then.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 am

Ah right so you've got a problem with him discussing a hugely emotive issue on a public forum? My mistake, what a crazy fool he is :roll:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 am

Don't let yourself be bullied mate you're the only one on here that is living in the real world , just because you are seeing things realistically they call you a jack. you're obviously a concerned redbird :lol:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

Bluebird99 wrote:

Embarrassing. The guy is a jack that has been banned from CCMB several times and ALL of his posts are to undermine Cardiff City(There are a list of people who know this as a fact)but let me get this straight - you've told him he could be a moderator? Cardiff fans have had posts deleted from here and banned without little reason and this 100% JACK has you fooled. You couldn't make it up.

I'll speak to the creator of this forum later today. I'm sure he'll understand better than you

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

waddle wrote:Don't let yourself be bullied mate you're the only one on here that is living in the real world , just because you are seeing things realistically they call you a jack. you're obviously a concerned redbird :lol:

Realistically? I appreciate one jack sticking up for another, but check the link above that The Other Bob Wilson had kindly posted. Lots of realism on that thread your friend casually ignored

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 am

CityGent wrote:
waddle wrote:Don't let yourself be bullied mate you're the only one on here that is living in the real world , just because you are seeing things realistically they call you a jack. you're obviously a concerned redbird :lol:

Realistically? I appreciate one jack sticking up for another, but check the link above that The Other Bob Wilson had kindly posted. Lots of realism on that thread your friend casually ignored

BULLY !!!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 am

Foolish person