Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Can somebody please explain to me...

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:13 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:There is also another part to this question. Is the opposition any better?

We could in theory win this league with a weaker squad simply because the rest of the Championship is either more weaker than last year, or potential rivals haven't got the right management in place.

I take it you haven't seen the Leicester, Bolton or wolves squads then? :shock:

Leicester should be strong but we said that last season.

Bolton are looking good at the moment but do you think they will hang on to all their players come 31st August :?: I think a number of the bigger names will be gone.

Wolves :shock: Why do you think they will be a danger :?: It appears that Fletcher, Johnson and Ebanks-Blake will be gone with every likelihood that Jarvis, O'Hara and Ward will also be on their way out. Couple that with the amount of money they have ploughed into re-developing the ground and I think you'll find that Wolves will struggle for top 6 this season.

Blackburn also look strong but whilst they've signed a few, a number of their top players will also be gone by end of August.

Time to predict will be 1st September, time to judge will be first week in May 2013 :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: Can somebody please explain to me...

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:21 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:There is also another part to this question. Is the opposition any better?

We could in theory win this league with a weaker squad simply because the rest of the Championshp is either more weaker than lasr, potential rivals haven't got the right management in place.

I take it you haven't seen the Leicester, Bolton or wolves squads then? :shock:

Were not very good lets be hornest, were not a good side at the moment,
Wev lost Kenny Miller , anyone WHO fails to see the ability and presence he brought to the bitch should of been Put into handicapped or blind school.
Joe mason is still a question Mark wtf realistic options do we have up front.... Even with bellamys contribution of 20 games we need a Real class player