Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why is Tan described by everyone on here...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:14 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:can I stop now please?

Nobody forced you to start...

I didnt say they did.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:17 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:

I didnt say they did.

So why do you need to ask to stop?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:19 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:

I didnt say they did.

So why do you need to ask to stop?

The same reason as its polite to ask to leave the dinner table... even though nobody forced you to sit in the first place. cheers.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Tan is the major shareholder in Berjaya Corp which is worth $20b.

So even if he blows all his personal wealth on getting us promoted he still has a pot of gold he can dip into. ;)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Tan is the major shareholder in Berjaya Corp which is worth $20b.

So even if he blows all his personal wealth on getting us promoted he still has a pot of gold he can dip into. ;)

Im sure net worth takes into account businesses and shares held. IT doesnt mean how much spare cash they have. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:38 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Tan is the major shareholder in Berjaya Corp which is worth $20b.

Im sure net worth takes into account businesses and shares held. IT doesnt mean how much spare cash they have. :ayatollah:

Not sure you are correct there but Berjaya being worth $20b might give the reason why Tan is sometimes referred to as a multi-billionaire, even if all of Berjaya's wealth isn't his own.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:44 pm

For an individual, the value of a person'sassets, including cash, minus all liabilities. The amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the networth of that person.

Read more: http://www.investorwords.com/3267/net_w ... z21HfzXlfd

his involvement in the Berjaya group would have been included in the Forbes list.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:55 pm

RoathMagic wrote:For an individual, the value of a person'sassets, including cash, minus all liabilities. The amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the networth of that person.

his involvement in the Berjaya group would have been included in the Forbes list.

Honestly you never stop making it up as you go along :roll:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Blocking someone on a messageboard though ahahahahahahahahahaha next youl be reporting him ffs :lol:

I blocked him because I do not wish to converse or entertain a non intellect. Not that I have to justify my reasoning to someone I do not even know but there you have it. Why report him when I can just simply act like he doesn't exist?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:For an individual, the value of a person'sassets, including cash, minus all liabilities. The amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the networth of that person.

Honestly you never stop making it up as you go along :roll:

You didnt read the link that tells us the net worth includes businesses and assets? :?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Blocking someone on a messageboard though ahahahahahahahahahaha next youl be reporting him ffs :lol:

I blocked him because I do not wish to converse or entertain a non intellect. Not that I have to justify my reasoning to someone I do not even know but there you have it. Why report him when I can just simply act like he doesn't exist?

I really dont want to break it to him... but there is no such word or phrase as a non-intellect. :lol:

Not only that but by pretending I dont exist, he seems to be making threads asking for my banning and telling others not to talk to me.

Is this man the definition of an idiot :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:13 pm

a swansea fan who pretends to live in and support cardiff city, what does that define you as then ?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 pm

englishbluebird wrote:a swansea fan who pretends to live in and support cardiff city, what does that define you as then ?

It doent define me as anything. it defines you as a liar though. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:15 pm

englishbluebird wrote:a swansea fan who pretends to live in and support cardiff city, what does that define you as then ?

A sad tw*t

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

CP76 wrote:

A sad tw*t

Incorrect. already answered.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Jesus Christ is this a 3 pager?

Hasn't Agent Dimi got anything better to do on a lovely Saturday afternoon than quibble over the wealth of our owner.Tan has got more cash than the whole of Swansea and has more money than the Swans could ever dream of. One half decent season and you bunch of tramps delude that you can lord over us. Pffft. Brendan Rodgers and staff, Caulker, Gylfi, Joe Allen were the heartbeat of everything you achieved last season - now they've bailed, will it be as straight forward next season? New manager, new players who need to adapt to the same style of football that got found out post-Christmas. I couldn't give a f**k if our boss is worth 800 million or 900 million, we're still Wales number one most successful and best supported club

That's not going to change :-)

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

CityGent wrote:Jesus Christ is this a 3 pager?

Hasn't Agent Dimi got anything better to do on a lovely Saturday afternoon than quibble over the wealth of our owner.Tan has got more cash than the whole of Swansea and has more money than the Swans could ever dream of. One half decent season and you bunch of tramps delude that you can lord over us. Pffft. Brendan Rodgers and staff, Caulker, Gylfi, Joe Allen were the heartbeat of everything you achieved last season - now they've bailed, will it be as straight forward next season? New manager, new players who need to adapt to the same style of football that got found out post-Christmas. I couldn't give a f**k if our boss is worth 800 million or 900 million, we're still Wales number one most successful and best supported club

underlinesd the inaccuracies. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:28 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

From you being Agent Dimi(not everyone is as stupid as you - I worked that out in 2 minutes) to Cardiff City being the best supported club in Wales, it's 100% accurate. Now please excuse me Dimi, I have a life and don't need to refresh this form all day on a Saturday. Good evening

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:52 pm

CityGent wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

From you being Agent Dimi(not everyone is as stupid as you - I worked that out in 2 minutes) to Cardiff City being the best supported club in Wales, it's 100% accurate. Now please excuse me Dimi, I have a life and don't need to refresh this form all day on a Saturday. Good evening

Still completely incorrect.

The first point is non debateable, as I am me and know it to be untrue - as do mst others with half a brain cell presumably,

Your second point seems to be based on attendance figures and disregards stadium restraints. Otherwise it would mean Newcastle are a better supported club than Newcastle which clearly isnt true.

cheers.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Still completely incorrect.

The first point is non debateable, as I am me and know it to be untrue - as do mst others with half a brain cell presumably,

Your second point seems to be based on attendance figures and disregards stadium restraints. Otherwise it would mean Newcastle are a better supported club than Newcastle which clearly isnt true.

cheers.

newcastle better suppported than newcastle?????

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 am

I meant liverpool