Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why is Tan described by everyone on here...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 pm

RoathMagic wrote:He is not a billionaire.

He's a fukin TRILLIONAIRE!! i just told you that ffs. Everyone knows he's gunna be the first ever squillionaire. Could even end up becoming a zillion'squillionaire! Don't rule it out.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 pm

I see the WUM has caught you all hook line and sinker. :D

I have him on "ignore" and this site now seems "cleansed". :walk: :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Ban this WUM please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Tan

You are internationally recognised as a billionaire if you have $1bn or £1bn or 1bn euro's. FACT.

He is a multi billionaire in Malaysia where he is valued at over .

EDUCATION FOR YOU.

We are in the Uk. the currency is GBP. He is not a billionaire.... not even close.

cheers

Ok. Thats your view. Blocked and bye.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:30 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Ban this WUM please.

You are internationally recognised as a billionaire if you have $1bn or £1bn or 1bn euro's. FACT.

EDUCATION FOR YOU.

We are in the Uk. the currency is GBP. He is not a billionaire.... not even close.

cheers

Pussy

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Ban this WUM please.

EDUCATION FOR YOU.

cheers

Pussy

Is exactly what you'll never get. You're 100% right. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:35 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Ban this WUM please.

EDUCATION FOR YOU.

cheers

Pussy

Is exactly what you'll never get. You're 100% right. :ayatollah:

Blocking someone on a messageboard though ahahahahahahahahahaha next youl be reporting him ffs :lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:35 pm

RoathMagic wrote:I posted 14 quotes and then pressed back and lost them all.. so I have taken the liberty of typing in 'multi billionaire' and 'billionaire' in the search engine and provided you with a link. There are 930 posts regarding it and the majority about Tan...

multi billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

So I ask again, why are we labelling him as these... when hes not.

cheers

Out of interest what would you describe your chairman as huw the millionaire or more appropriately huw the bankrupt

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:36 pm

It does depend on how you define billion (1000 billion or a Million million) but google converts he has £800million

The relevance of all this puzzles me, he's got more than Randy Lerner and Gold and Sullivan, he's no where near poor in football terms.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

steve davies wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:I posted 14 quotes and then pressed back and lost them all.. so I have taken the liberty of typing in 'multi billionaire' and 'billionaire' in the search engine and provided you with a link. There are 930 posts regarding it and the majority about Tan...

multi billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

cheers

Out of interest what would you describe your chairman as huw the millionaire or more appropriately huw the bankrupt

You mean Swansea's? Id describe him as the chairman. He doesnt loan the club anything, Swansea make the money and they spend what they have.

simple concept really.
Last edited by RoathMagic on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Also your links don't work and the only search results for Multi billionaire are from this thread...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 pm

RFMH wrote:Also your links don't work and the only search results for Multi billionaire are from this thread...

Do it for yourself then, go to the main forum overview and type in the searches.

not tricky.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

RFMH wrote:It does depend on how you define billion (1000 billion or a Million million) but google converts he has £800million

The relevance of all this puzzles me, he's got more than Randy Lerner and Gold and Sullivan, he's no where near poor in football terms.

depends how much he is willing to risk of his personal wealth on a football club in the championship that loses £17 million a year.

If the £100 million investment is true then that already is 15% of his net worth. :shock:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
steve davies wrote:

multi billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

cheers

You mean Swansea's? Id describe him as the chairman. He doesnt loan the club anything, Swansea make the money and they spend what they have.

simple concept really.

simple concept except your accounts show you lost 8.2 million last year so in effect spending more than you have.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Ban this WUM please.

EDUCATION FOR YOU.

cheers

That not my view, thats just a simple fact.

see ya then.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

22 search results :D

So hes been lebelled a millionire 22 times in the history of this forum and a billionaire/ multi billionaire nearly 1000 times.

good argument :lol:

"Why is Tan described by everyone on here as a billionaire?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but everyone = every person?

Well there are 22 that don't label him a billionaire, so your argument is therefore depleted no?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

steve davies wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
steve davies wrote:

multi billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

billionaire

search.php?fid[]=2

cheers

simple concept really.

simple concept except your accounts show you lost 8.2 million last year so in effect spending more than you have.

You are referring to the £9 million cost of promotion? clauses and bonuses triggered in contracts when promotion is achieved which is then offset by the T V money you mean? If they didnt go up the profit would have been 800k. The next set of accounts will show the income attached to the £9 million payment probably resulting in a multi million pound profit.

thats not a loss. cheers.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

So hes been lebelled a millionire 22 times in the history of this forum and a billionaire/ multi billionaire nearly 1000 times.

Well there are 22 that don't label him a billionaire, so your argument is therefore depleted no?

Ok ill happily change it. 7 of those were doubled as they were quoted and 4 from the same person so....

Why do only 11 people on this whole forum recognise he isnt a billionaire?

cheers.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:51 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
RFMH wrote:Also your links don't work and the only search results for Multi billionaire are from this thread...

Do it for yourself then, go to the main forum overview and type in the searches.

not tricky.

Again the only search results ofr Multi billionaire are from this thread...

Also the club lose £12mil a year and the 100mil will cover that and other outgoings (Transfers, wages, Langston (we hope), training facilities (we hope).

So assuming we get promoted, assuming the Langston deal/debt conversion happens its a good deal all round.

For what it's worth I don't think we will get promoted. Really getting promoted is quite easy.

Hire Neil Warnock, give him £15mil plus wages, wait a year. I know a lot of people like MM and so do I but the club has been massively changed and frankly we haven't got much out of it yet.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:53 pm

RFMH wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

not tricky.

Again the only search results ofr Multi billionaire are from this thread...

Also the club lose £12mil a year and the 100mil will cover that and other outgoings (Transfers, wages, Langston (we hope), training facilities (we hope).

So assuming we get promoted, assuming the Langston deal/debt conversion happens its a good deal all round.

For what it's worth I don't think we will get promoted. Really getting promoted is quite easy.

Hire Neil Warnock, give him £15mil plus wages, wait a year. I know a lot of people like MM and so do I but the club has been massively changed and frankly we haven't got much out of it yet.

you are clearly doing the search wrong then. if done properly it will show 83 results.

the rest of your post is made up of an awful lot of assumptions.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:56 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Ok ill happily change it. 7 of those were doubled as they were quoted and 4 from the same person so....

Why do only 11 people on this whole forum recognise he isnt a billionaire?

cheers.

You realise that isn't a valid argument either?

Unless you can find a quote from every single other person on this board, I can assume they haven't labelled Tan a billionaire nor anything else.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Ive provided a link with nearly 1000 posts labelling him either a billionaire or multi billionaire. Both are wrong but both are clearly what the overwhelming majority think he is. 90% qccording to the post ratio,

i was just wondering why. not difficult.

cheers

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

This is a message board assumptions are hardly earth shattering I mention that much of this is ifs and buts in the post, If you're looking for a bite I'm not like the others on here. I don't know nor care if you're a jack, I hate the way every other thread on the place is either about you or becomes about you.

But on this you were wrong as the only Multi billionaire quotes come from this thread and it makes no difference anyway VT is vey wealthy in football terms.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Ive provided a link with nearly 1000 posts labelling him either a billionaire or multi billionaire. Both are wrong but both are clearly what the overwhelming majority think he is. 90% qccording to the post ratio,

i was just wondering why. not difficult.

cheers

Not difficult to put that in your original post either.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:05 pm

RFMH wrote:This is a message board assumptions are hardly earth shattering I mention that much of this is ifs and buts in the post, If you're looking for a bite I'm not like the others on here. I don't know nor care if you're a jack, I hate the way every other thread on the place is either about you or becomes about you.

But on this you were wrong as the only Multi billionaire quotes come from this thread and it makes no difference anyway VT is vey wealthy in football terms.

why do you kieep saying this? want me to copy and past some quotes?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm

droopy wrote:
Right ok...

They said they are "supporters (and customers)" then said "we have asked the Club to cancel our season tickets or will refuse to buy a new one".

Many others will continue to attend matches but will actively protest against the changes – Where has this come from? From a forum with very few season ticket holders?

They said "We welcome your continuing involvement" then said "What you have done is not just unacceptable"

Viewed by football supporters throughout the world as the unacceptable face of modern football. – How many have you spoken to then?

They said "What you have done is not just unacceptable to many Cardiff City fans" – Tarring us all with the same brush. I do not want to associate myself (as a season ticket holder) with your “Group”.

To many, Cardiff City has become a laughing stock and the name is now synonymous with all of modern football's ills – Again how do you know this? From speaking to a few Swansea fans?

The said "We urge you to reconsider the direction the Club is taking and to restore Cardiff City's traditional identity and colours. In doing so, you will restore your own reputation and that of our football Club" – Why should a multi-billionaire business man listen to someone who has put a little group together to oppose a re-branding which could see us a dominant force in world football (in years to come).

Happy now Tenerife_blu? :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:08 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:roathmagic vs a multi billionaire with a business plan for a market not one of us understand, but where he has been grew up and earned all his billions.........

you really are a tool

:lol:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Gavlar wrote:
Perhaps your right mate, the Malaysian Multi billionaire has numerous successes in various businesses has dropped a bollock, perhaps you should give hima bell and quote the stats to him, save him few bob :roll:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Corkrey wrote:
I don't know but if a multi billionaire from Malaysia says it will then I am far more prepared to go with him than you being from Merthyr!!

You other point about playing in red and still losing 1 million pound a month. No we wont be losing one million pound a month because the Malysians stick with us. We play in blue and they may leave so yes playing in a colour will determine whether me make or lose money. This guy didnt get where he is today by making stupid decisions. Who are we to tell him what is going to make the club profitable. I have not seen one logical alternative, people seem to have forgot that we were glaring administration in the face until they cam along.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 pm

can I stop now please?

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 pm

RoathMagic wrote:can I stop now please?

Nobody forced you to start...